Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

[Advance Guide] How to optimize your astrals.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #91
    nice ty for the advice i kepp low astral til now
    SERVER-S233
    GUILD-CANT REMEMBER
    CHR-EBEB ARCHER
    SKILL-DONT HAVE

    Comment


    • #92
      greatest guide on astral ever written.
      62996
      Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
      Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
      Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
      One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
      In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
      One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
      One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
      In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

      Comment


      • #93
        [QUOTE=Yvonnekl2;247085]
        [Advance Guide] How to optimized your Astral

        this is a great guide, Thank you very much!

        My only issue is with your spelling Its not "Enhanced Wheel Destroyer", it's will destroyer, you don't want to destroy their wheels, you want to destroy their will to fight

        Comment


        • #94
          Goddess Blessing Astral

          I wonder how to calculate goddess blessing astral effect? Is it after def point or before?

          For example, 10k atk meet 6k def. Damage dealt should be around 2k ((10k-6k)/2) without goddess blessing astral.
          Now put 15% goddess blessing. What is the outcome?
          a. After def point. 2k - 15% = 1.7k damage
          b. Before def point. ((10k -15%) - 6k) / 2 = 1.25k damage

          And that's a pretty much difference.

          Anyone knows or ever test this?

          Thank you in advance.

          Comment


          • #95
            its very hard to get orange astral.... what minimum exp or gold to take orange or red astral

            Comment


            • #96
              Originally posted by N1aN1 View Post
              its very hard to get orange astral.... what minimum exp or gold to take orange or red astral
              Orange costs 7k astral points and red 15k. Was that your question?
              Class: Archer
              Server: [Kong-s11]
              Name: HaSatan
              Guild: TheFallen
              Level: 80 adv

              Comment


              • #97
                Originally posted by N1aN1 View Post
                its very hard to get orange astral.... what minimum exp or gold to take orange or red astral
                If you mean minimum level or astral level, there is no level requirement to draw any astral through the astral screen. Simply it's luck. More simply, you can increase your personal luck by spending more gold on astrals.
                Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

                Comment


                • #98
                  Originally posted by katherine3232 View Post
                  actually i have seen a knight lvl 44 survive the boss special because his block is almost 1800 and he has the dodge astral at 12 percent and dodged his special and only took one each attack so it is possible .
                  i dont belive this no one can survive the wb special the game is made in such a way you must have a lag or some thing,its impossible

                  Comment


                  • #99
                    thank for the info

                    Comment


                    • ,,,,nice info,,i was knew about that,,sell green and blue for getting more good astral

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by R28881593 View Post
                        i dont belive this no one can survive the wb special the game is made in such a way you must have a lag or some thing,its impossible
                        It is WAY possible.
                        I was lvl 43 and I got the to bosses specials just plan. It all depends on your character build. I take care of my troops like they are Fluffy puppies♥
                        The dude must have a good amount of charisma skills.
                        Totally possible.
                        ♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪


                        Game:Broken Realm
                        IGN: Mary Magdalene
                        Class: Mage
                        LVL: 44
                        BR: 1194
                        Full level 40 epic set

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by MaryMagdalene View Post
                          It is WAY possible.
                          I was lvl 43 and I got the to bosses specials just plan. It all depends on your character build. I take care of my troops like they are Fluffy puppies♥
                          The dude must have a good amount of charisma skills.
                          Totally possible.
                          Oh yeah and btw at lvl 45 you can so make it to the wb specials. It is easy >.>
                          ♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪


                          Game:Broken Realm
                          IGN: Mary Magdalene
                          Class: Mage
                          LVL: 44
                          BR: 1194
                          Full level 40 epic set

                          Comment


                          • Wow really good thank you

                            Comment


                            • Well, i can survive one hit
                              "Strange things happen to those who don't drink Wilkins."

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by LucaBrasi View Post
                                I wonder how to calculate goddess blessing astral effect? Is it after def point or before?

                                For example, 10k atk meet 6k def. Damage dealt should be around 2k ((10k-6k)/2) without goddess blessing astral.
                                Now put 15% goddess blessing. What is the outcome?
                                a. After def point. 2k - 15% = 1.7k damage
                                b. Before def point. ((10k -15%) - 6k) / 2 = 1.25k damage

                                And that's a pretty much difference.

                                Anyone knows or ever test this?

                                Thank you in advance.
                                Can someone clarify this? Thanks.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X