Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Advance Guide] How to optimize your astrals.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• u said block is for patk, so anyone with other opinion?

Comment

• Nice guide for begginers =) +1 !
      *BloodyMark* (MoonstoneSwamp)
      lvl 61
      Class:Archer
      Guild:Valor
      Battle rating:40k.
      Title:Mortal Blow,Sylph warior,Spelunker.
      Sylphs:AmazonQueen,Iris,Gaia-top 10

He who laughs last,thinks slowest! !

Comment

• http://wartune.wikia.com/wiki/Enhanced_Deflection

Note: Gives neither Gold nor Daru for the damage deflected in World Boss.

I would recommend get 2 x Red Charm, use 1 in WB, level it, then use it to level your Holy force. while keeping the spare one for your next levelling astral. by this you gain more gold and daru at the same time you have a spare astral which you can use to level your other astral.

level 73 Knight
        getting 3M gold and daru every WB.
        Using Sniper and Determination "ONLY" during WB.

Comment

• Originally posted by brochador View Post
          http://wartune.wikia.com/wiki/Enhanced_Deflection

Note: Gives neither Gold nor Daru for the damage deflected in World Boss.

I would recommend get 2 x Red Charm, use 1 in WB, level it, then use it to level your Holy force. while keeping the spare one for your next levelling astral. by this you gain more gold and daru at the same time you have a spare astral which you can use to level your other astral.

level 73 Knight
          getting 3M gold and daru every WB.
          Using Sniper and Determination "ONLY" during WB.
          Hi Genius,

This guide was posted on "09-28-2012 05:07 AM". It has since been outdated, but thanks for your input.
          Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
          [No longer logging in]

Comment

• so interesting

Comment

• This is an excellent guide, but I have to point out a drawback in the Sell Green strategy.

Originally posted by Yvonnekl2 View Post
              Sell Green Fuse Blue strategy
              Why sell green? Why not fuse green as well?
              Green
              Selling cost: 3600 gold
              exp: 10
              As you can see from the table above, fusing a green astral only gets you 10 exp. if you sell it, you made a lost of 400 gold but get another chance to go for anything higher than green which is worth it as compared to selling blue or anything higher.
              You lose 400 gold by selling green astrals only if you acquired those astrals by pressing the Magus Star (first button). The next buttons, however, cost more gold and can also produce green astrals. So if you get a green astral from the third button, you're paying 6000 gold and losing 2400 gold on the sale.

If you already have the purple astrals you need, and you're just leveling them up, it's more cost-effective to keep and synthesize all astrals (except Misfortune, of course).

Comment

• that was so helper ty

Comment

• Nice, I'll try it.

Comment

• Coll info!

Comment

• Nu am avut inchis astral si l-am pierdut la inchiderea server-ului pentru intretinere

Comment

• Thx but not all astrals is present here now max level red & about reflect damage: works on boss at last boss attack and damage not going to your damage dealt amount but increase all your rivals dmg on the same amount worked 3 times for me in same WB battle and the ones before me get dmg dealt by the amount of reflection is this bug or some trick to make us lose the WB fight?

Comment

• Hi. I have a lv47 Mage and i use Holy Mysticality(MATK), Holy Sniper's Edge(CRIT) and Enhanced Determination(CRIT base) astrals for WB quite high(with some crit gems too change out my PDEF gems then). And i cause crits 60-80% of the time to the WB. Much more better then Enhanced Will Destroyer in my opinion for WB. I have EWD too and i use it against PvP there its very usefull, but agains WB its 10% less efficient for me.
                          Otherwise very usefull guide for beginers.

Comment

• what does charisma do does it lower crit or lower damage or something.
                            US West
                            Pearl Lake

Comment

• thanks

thank you

Comment

• Battle Rating

My Battle Rating good enough but why still loose with higher LvL that had low Battle Rating?

Comment

Working...
                                X