Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Advance Guide] How to optimize your astrals.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think the enhanced wii destroyer is usefull for knights. i rather have + % damage than the crit which is by chance.
    lvl 4 of that is = 20%+ basic damage which is kinda good . ^_^
    Crystal Saga-Server: Shine of ariel
    IGN: (S38)Hotshotgg (Am Hybrid)
    Lvl: 76
    Pet:Tekka,SuperDemon,and Baby Angel :P

"You can kill me over and over, but i'll still get up and fight ! "
    Wartune-Temple of Ibalize
    IGN: Ace4LifeZ (Knight)
    LvL: 40

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
      I mean block is only for those who take more chances not for those who want to pull in all damage and reduce it so they last the longest (which is what defense does)
      true knights have a skill for getting 4% HP for a dodge
      50% chance on level 1 and 100% chance to receive 4% of HP for a dodge in level 2 but thats totally useless cause when ur opponent are hitting damage mm lets say 5% higher getting a chance to dodge is is same as commiting suicide
      knights need to build pattk because if they lack the equal attack they will fall prey even if they last longer they will make the match last even longer so knights job is to take and reduce damage and hit devastating but not as high crit as archers

Well the crit increases chances for hitting more crit along with ur critical strikes so its 2 birds with 1 stone
      hence archers with crit astrals are more deadly than archers without crit astrals

trigger rate is pretty much the same in both orange or purple but it just increases the regain amount thats all nothing more and 24k health is a long way even for knights and archers so when u reach 24k health u can throw it but till then its very much needed
      and the chances for getting that astral in orange is rare (yeah i got it but i feed it for more HP so yeah i am bad) both orange and purple are good orange just gives better but it doesn't mean that purple sucks purple might be better since the chances for orange astrals are lower than purple so purple is good till u get the same astral which u need in orange
      hmm... ok, u make sense 2 me... i'll change that...

btw 24k health is not that long way. i'm having 24k hp right now unbuff at lvl 47. and i'm not the one wif highest hp in my server

Comment

Sorry but not everything costs 4k gold, as you go up in ranks it increases the cost by 1k -.-
        'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
        ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Originally posted by Yvonnekl2 View Post
          cost of clicking the astral
          the cost is varies depends on the planet. LOL i think it's 4k,5k,6k,7k,8k
          ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Ok here are a few adjustments
            Basic astrals for Knights,archers,mages are

Knights: Pattk,Pdef,Mdef,Hp (Block is only if ur going to be a a person who takes chances with dodge so Block is not needed for basic) but block is a good one for knights (person recommendation)

Archers: Pattk,Hp,Crit,Mef or Pdef (choice of defense may vary cause mages can squish archers if archers are careless and archers can end up getting beaten by knights fast if they fail to socket some gems so pdef and Mdef are both needed but personally its better for them to have Block astral)

Mages : Mattk,Hp,Crit,Pdef (mages have Mdef as a basic defense so they do not need more Mdef and since there are 2 physical attack type class and only 1 magical class its better for a mage to have Pdef)

purple and above color astrals must be saved Unless its charisma any other can be saved for powering for different situations

The expense for buying astrals is only 4000 gold if ur getting them from 1st star if u move up 2nd or 3rd star the expense vary 4000 for 1st 5000 for 2nd 6000 for 3rd 7000 for 4th and 8000 for last father star

i'm never use any crit astral as it sucks. pdeff and mdeff is good.
            ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Originally posted by onimad View Post
              i'm never use any crit astral as it sucks. pdeff and mdeff is good.
              yeap i agree... me too, never use crit astral except for world boss

Comment

I Actually Looked It Over...and there are "Quite" A Few Mistakes -.- Why was this Stickied again? To Give Wrong Information? ._. Sometimes I wonder if GM's or Admins. Really Ever Bother to look things over and double check things
                'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
                ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Originally posted by ProNab View Post
                  I Actually Looked It Over...and there are "Quite" A Few Mistakes -.- Why was this Stickied again? To Give Wrong Information? ._. Sometimes I wonder if GM's or Admins. Really Ever Bother to look things over and double check things
                  such as ..............?

Comment

first of all get basic astrals > right!
                    level up to 4 or 5 before go to step 2 > what? i think is not right. this part is using step 2 lines i guess.

and i'm unlucky with astrals, already spend +2M gold and none orange astrals. in 2 servers, and i've only get one... matk for archer... hope now im using mage i get matk... ;/

Comment

Originally posted by allure32 View Post
                      first of all get basic astrals > right!
                      level up to 4 or 5 before go to step 2 > what? i think is not right. this part is using step 2 lines i guess.

and i'm unlucky with astrals, already spend +2M gold and none orange astrals. in 2 servers, and i've only get one... matk for archer... hope now im using mage i get matk... ;/
                      lol seriously ??? ONLY 2m?? i spend 2m a day sumtimes on astral... and got nothing.... go n try harder... when i say try harder, i'm talking abt 10m-20m

Comment

Originally posted by ProNab View Post
                        Point taken but i think they do look into it but just not point out the faults (if there are any)
                        Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                        [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Originally posted by Yvonnekl2 View Post
                          lol seriously ??? ONLY 2m?? i spend 2m a day sumtimes on astral... and got nothing.... go n try harder... when i say try harder, i'm talking abt 10m-20m
                          2Million a day? wow... you are rich but is unlucky... i think you are very MAD to.

and sometimes i see one guy get orange in first levels they can get astro. get me crazy. really crazy...

Comment

Point taken but i think they do look into it but just not point out the faults (if there are any)
                            Well, if there are more mistakes, would u kindly point it out so i can make adjustment to improve the guide for others? mistake meaning not including opinion because diff people have diff opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by allure32 View Post
                              2Million a day? wow... you are rich but is unlucky... i think you are very MAD to.

and sometimes i see one guy get orange in first levels they can get astro. get me crazy. really crazy...
                              yeap, if u follow my guide and spend reasonable amount, even if u are super unlucky, u can at least get 1 orange astral you desire through exchange.

Comment

I didn't sell orange, just fed it up
                                12 orange astral, 8 usefull 4 useless n fuse it

-Asmirandah-
                                S5 Roaring Wetdream

Comment

Working...
                                X