Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Advance Guide] How to optimize your astrals.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CroCroDil View Post
    why i can equip together Astral Reduce all dmg ??% and Reduce all dmg by 40 value this not the same Astral
    Reduce damage by X and reduce damage by % are not the same, but falls to the same category: Damage reduction. So no, you can't put those two on together.
    The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by Yvonnekl2 View Post
      + 10% chance to reflect damage: Not sure if it work on world boss. still testing. Any1 can help me on this?
      Useless for WB.
      If u reflect last hit it doesnt count as damage dealt and overall the astro doesn't reflect that much.
      I tested it on Wb and also in arena with only a few times seeing it actually reflecting damage.

Let me put it this way: A dodge astro at 8% chance will dodge more hits than this astro with 10% chance will ever reflect.

Comment

Originally posted by Yvonnekl2 View Post
        Mage
        A high level mage damage is almost equivalent or higher than an archer. do not think that a mage couldn't out damage an archer. So in order for a mage to maximized your damage, of course you will need +MATK astral. Here are some other recommended astral which can boost your damage much further:

+ Disable crit, increase regular damage: Mage do not crit as much. So it is advisable to use this astral to boost your damage more. a level 5 orange astral can give you up to 20% increase in damage.
        + Floating damage: This is a gamble. You have chance to increase your max damage, but also reduce your min damage. So its your choice.
        + Charisma: may increase your troops attack by a little. Personally don't recommend this very much.
        + 10% chance to reflect damage: Not sure if it work on world boss. still testing. Any1 can help me on this?

Catacombs
        To effectively do catacombs, you will need another different sets of astral all together. This is entirely different from those that you need on world boss. Now besides the basic astral that i mention previously, you may also choose from the following astral which could be helpful for you when doing catacombs.

+ Disable crit, increase regular damage: useful only to mage to increase your damage.
        + Reduce all damage by X%: useful for higher level where the damage is big. since this is a percentage base, its a good protection against the eyeball lightning strike or those 1 hit attack with big damage.
        + Reduce all damage values by X: useful protection against multiple hit with small damage.
        + Floating damage: as discussed above, it's a gamble.
        + 10% chance to gain Xhp when attacking: Very useful in catacombs. Makes a lot of difference during long battle especially battle against boss.
        + Regain hp equivalent to x% dealt, 10% trigger: Useful if your damage is high. also very useful for character like archer or knight who can't heal themselves.
        + 10% chance to reflect x% damage receive: may be useful for high level. I personally don't use it very often. [/SIZE][/FONT]
        Here's some more basic stuff:
        For WB it is good to have Reduce dmg astro by x%, especially at points where u sometimes survive that 1 hit and u wish it would happen more often, or the boss crits ur troops and u would like to take 1 more hit.
        Get yourself one of these

Pdef and Mdef astros are useless for wb as his damage is constant. U can drop these two and put anything u like.
        HP astro might be a good choice besides the x% damage reduce, and you can also play around with reflect damage ones but like I said: their trigger rate is very low.

Charisma is good for WB as your troops have more chance of surviving multiple hits.
        Altho I wouldnt use an astro for this, potions are better suited here.

And the most basic thing for catacombs if u a Mage:
        After level 45 or so you can drop the pdef astro as it is useless and put up a HP astro instead.
        You will gain more HP from suntoria this way and be able to go further.

Also good is the orange dodge astro. Get that up to 8 or 10% and it'll do you good

To keep or not to keep:
        If u a Mage keep a hp astro.
        Just one word: Suntoria

I did a stupid thing and fused one lvl 4 Hp astro that I had before, but I was also lucky to get another one which i kept.
        Last edited by spaljeni; 10-28-2012, 06:19 PM.

Comment

actually i have seen a knight lvl 44 survive the boss special because his block is almost 1800 and he has the dodge astral at 12 percent and dodged his special and only took one each attack so it is possible .

Comment

I does it mean to prepare different astral to different situation? right?

Comment

nice gide dude but reflect will not count to wards dam in the wb just hits him fro 30k but u dont get it

Comment

Thank you for this, I was getting nowhere with my astrals. XD

Comment

wow thnx these realy helps a lot....

Class : Archer
                  Guild : Angel (my guild ^^)
                  Server : [S50] HereAfter
                  Character name : JOANJOY23

Comment

how i get astral orange colour, I've spent a lot of gold but do not get it

Comment

How do you move from one star to the next? Is that a random chance kinda thing? I'm guessing it is but it would be nice to get confirmation

Comment

Originally posted by ___dewa___ View Post
                        how i get astral orange colour, I've spent a lot of gold but do not get it
                        you need lots of luck.. and some theories suggest you have better chance of getting astrals after WB.. not sure though.. )

Originally posted by R25394349 View Post
                        How do you move from one star to the next? Is that a random chance kinda thing? I'm guessing it is but it would be nice to get confirmation
                        this one is pure luck

Wartune Retired
                        IGN: Senjuu
                        Server: S1 Temple of Ibalize
                        Guild: Immortals

Yitien
                        IGN: Senju
                        Server: S5 Buddha's Dome, S7 The Golden Summit
                        Clan: S5 Moon, S7 EXODUS

I'm a non casher player

My Guide/s:

File a support ticket here:

Comment

Posting guide will net you rewards. That's nice eh.
                          Wartune
                          IGN: Rain
                          Server: [S59] Easkerton Camp
                          Guild: FateZero

Proud non-casher

My Guide/s:

Comment

iam mage using astral will destroy..its very helpfull coz mage don need critical...its good when we fight archer and knight....using 45 set it give you more damm damage to enemy....easy for win he2.....

Comment

Astrals with orange or gold names can only be obtained via star points or luck.
                              Wartune
                              IGN: Rain
                              Server: [S59] Easkerton Camp
                              Guild: FateZero

Proud non-casher

My Guide/s:

Comment

all ever got are a few purples.. such as charisma.. and health

Comment

Working...
                                X