Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Advance Guide] How to optimize your astrals.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, I want to ask, to level up Astral ?
    What is the best way,
    Collect Green&Blue Or just Collect the blue & raise the star points to exchange for Energine Astral ?

Comment

I think step #4 talk about Will of Destroyer is useless is incorrect. Mage don't need crit. like archer. So, Will of Destroyer discard crit. and increased damage. That is helpful a lot for mage.
      ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
      -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
      ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
      (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

Originally posted by Yvonnekl2 View Post
        yeap me too... but some of my guildsmate say it work.. so i'm not sure... if this astral works, it could be the most important astral for world boss. imagine reflecting few million damage back...
        perhaps my responce is a bit old but I'd like to clarify - It DOES work, the boss gets reflected from the millions of damages it deals on you on the 6th round. I could see the numbers on the WB reflected from me, however the dmg does not count and it is Not added to your total dmg score. Which is a shame ofcourse, would love to play around with that reflect a bit ;p

Not quite sane.

S-75 Inmate
        S-55 Donea

Comment

how to gain exp of asrals?

Comment

I would say HP astral is highly debatable as part of the "basic astrals" for mages... I never used one and did not really miss it (being one of the top mages on S12, level 58)... There are other ways to compensate for low HP, which is anyway one of the mages basic characteristics: gems, enchants, use of healing skills... So I would rather see it as an optional astral, useful in certain situations or character configurations.

Also I do not think increased flat versus critical damage is a decision set in stone... It is more two different ways of playing the class: chaotic versus regular mage...

Comment

thanks a lot...good guide easy to understand it thak agains

Comment

thankyou for this guide

Comment

anyone know what this energine astral does? the description it gives isn't very helpful...

Comment

Will destroyer and enhance will destroyer isn't just for mage. It's for mage and knight but not archer since archer needs crit. Please correct your thread before you misinform players. Enhance will destroyer is an amazing astral to have for both knights and mages.

Comment

Sorry, but selling Green astrals is not a good idea.

Comment

nice idea but lucky it's optional i'm a knight myself but disagree with our choice

Comment

amazing thnx

Comment

very helpful

Comment

which is better ruthlessness or guardian angel?? they're both violet color please help

Comment

how can i lv up faster

Comment

Working...
                                X