Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Advance Guide] How to optimize your astrals.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

best guide i've seen, so far. very helpful tkx.

Comment

Originally posted by Yvonnekl2 View Post
      yeap me too... but some of my guildsmate say it work.. so i'm not sure... if this astral works, it could be the most important astral for world boss. imagine reflecting few million damage back...
      So what's the advise? Shall I use it or not. I am not sure if it's working either...

Comment

someone post a picture of lvl 50 male knight legendary gear plz

Comment

in archer i should never use a astrals for HP before lvl 70.

i should use

PATK, PDEF, Critcal, MDEF, lvl 50 use Crit % damges, after HP, after hp maby dodge or another astrals.
          Character - Taggen
          Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
          Class - Archer
          Battle Rating -2.4M BR
          Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
          Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Originally posted by Yvonnekl2 View Post
            Enhanced Wheel Destroyer - Only for mage.
            But, but, but... I like wheels... :/

Comment

I still object to the Gaga guide. There's no basis for it. Though this guide was 'hidden' under another astral thread (and relevant posts removed - *again*), it baffles me why it's being protected.

The best way to collect better astrals is to simply play the system over and over and let the percentages eventually work for you.

Comment

reflecting astral works on world boss but it's not counted as your dmg once i reflected 200k dmg but they didn't count

Comment

Originally posted by the-eagle View Post
                  reflecting astral works on world boss but it's not counted as your dmg once i reflected 200k dmg but they didn't count
                  Some do it to be an arse.

Comment

I have a purple Aegis and a Pristine Goddess Blessing. My Aegis is lvl 2 = -40 damage. My GB is lvl 5 and only -50 damage. Does Aegis advance faster than Goddess? Should I switch them.

Comment

How do I get the astrals to show up on my stats?

Comment

my opinion is crit rate has been reduced lately, but it lands more if crit astral is eq'd. My personal setup at lvl 40 (archer) is Patk,Mdef,Pdef,Crit...i have hp gems socketd.
                        Deflection DOES work on wb, but not very often and not for very large amounts, almost useless i don't reccomend. Floating damage i discarded because like deflection it does not do very much damage even when it goes off. I HAVE personally dodged wb multi hit with Illusion astral, instead of 1m,1m,1m,1m...i seen 1, 1, 1, 1 and made another 2 rounds before i died
                        my personal opinion of course
                        Last edited by R23874581; 04-01-2013, 11:46 PM. Reason: bad grammar :P

Comment

How often are you getting these orange astrals? In several thousand attempts I still haven't gotten one above refined. Might have to buy one.
                          Asterid

Comment

reflected damages such as deflection astral and persistence talents triggers on World Boss , but the damage inflicted is not added to your total damage nor does it give you extra gold/daru .

Comment

Originally posted by Barbarossa View Post
                              Somewhere someone said its not added to the damage you dealt to the WB. Not sure who said that but its hard to say. If it did it would be nice
                              Today I fought Bloodfang using the Enhanced Deflection Astral level 4. The effect showed up twice in a row, both when Bloodfang made an end to the fight. I read the maximum damage which can be reflected: 50k. I'm sure that this will be count in.
                              Server: S126 - Wilderiver
                              Character: Urania
                              Class: Knight

Comment

so that was it""

Comment

Working...
                                X