Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Advance Guide] How to optimize your astrals.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damage is found with the formula: ((Atk-Def)/2) * (1-Dmg. Reduc)
    He wants to know if G. Blessing takes place in the damage reduction side or if it actually reduces the amount with which they atk.
    Since that would make it worth quite a bit more, its almost definitely not the B scenario.

He should be more concerned with how multiple reductions and additions (medallions) stack up (additive or multiplicative, sequential (1-x) or all in one (1-x-y-z))
    Anyway.. thats as far as I "know"

Comment

• Originally posted by R28881593 View Post
      i dont belive this no one can survive the wb special the game is made in such a way you must have a lag or some thing,its impossible
      It is quite possible to avoid the 6th atk... though wholly improbable. The block that guy has means nothing ofc, cause you dont block the entirety of the dmg, with the dodge astral though, he basically had to dodge all 4 hits, which with 12% is a 1 in 5000 chance. thats not alot nor a little, but if you miss even a single one u still die.. so it just doesnt happen that often

and all that really happens is u "save" yourself a 25 second revive time... cause he just atks 5 more times and does it again

Comment

• Can someone pls explain floating dmg astral? I have it at lvl 2 now and testing but i dont see any difference with or without it.

Comment

• Originally posted by R220229350 View Post
          Can someone pls explain floating dmg astral? I have it at lvl 2 now and testing but i dont see any difference with or without it.
          I guess you have purple...you dont see more then rly small dif with 6%...i have v4 orange - 28% and see big dif in wb

_________

Crit Mage 80v
          ~135k Br

_________

Comment

• Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
            I guess you have purple...you dont see more then rly small dif with 6%...i have v4 orange - 28% and see big dif in wb
            I have orange 14% cos its lvl 2, I will try it on wb today, thx. Is it good idea to use it in catacombs?, currently im at floor 90, also does Barrier talent work in catacombs?
            Thx.
            Last edited by R220229350; 07-27-2013, 04:48 AM.

Comment

• I find that during first 1 1/2 bar of WB without Ruthlessness, than second half of WB bar with Ruthlessness generates more Gold.

Not sure, but I think it's because of the Inspirations. (I finally got a lv.3 orange Ruthlessness)

Comment

• Deflection does work. Put your toon in front row, and you might get 2-3 500dmg, but real reward is the finish blow by worldboss. Purple gives 30k extra dmg, and orange 50k. It works defently

Comment

• once had a player in the server that had last hit with deflection so i know it work.

rly eager to know if floating works but dont wanna spend points that i rly need to up other astrals
                  • S69 - Corftey ravine
                  • H4D3S
                  • lvl 76 archer
                  • 103k br

Comment

• astral makes u strong enough to withstand the damage made by W.B so aquire as many astral u can

Comment

• Crit for knights? Don't how you're thinking here lol
                      S240 knight
                      Lvl 64
                      Camper
                      Almost non casher
                      Hater of spawn campers

And FFFRIGGIN TALKATIVE CHAT SPAMMER TALKING ON EVERY CHAT ALL THE TIME! (not on world cuz i got no bullhorns )

Comment

• now i see !

Comment

• I plan to sit at level 60 for ages, I seem to of neglected my astrals for so long, I now have a lot of catching up to do, since i only have 2 orange and still 4 purple, I'm throwing tons of gold into them but just not getting the red or orange I need, star points are taking so long to build up to, only bonus is VIP level is high enough to use one click capture, so at least its quick.
                          Lvl 60 knight on S26
                          Honor Title: Elite warrior/ Spelunker
                          Guild: Forsaken

Comment

• will drestroyer and that illusion and dogging astrals are not good for WB
                            Class : Archer
                            Guild: **Chaos**(S310)
                            Name : Axel
                            Title :Astral Master

Sylph Iris Amazon Gaia
                            Finally Have Apollo Hadεs
                            NO cashing until R2 give non greedy events.. ;)

Comment

• Even basic is wrong So I didn't bother reading more.
                              S240 knight
                              Lvl 64
                              Camper
                              Almost non casher
                              Hater of spawn campers

And FFFRIGGIN TALKATIVE CHAT SPAMMER TALKING ON EVERY CHAT ALL THE TIME! (not on world cuz i got no bullhorns )

Comment

• nice guide reward plz

Comment

Working...
                                X