Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Advance Guide] How to optimize your astrals.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bortre
    replied
    This is an excellent guide, but I have to point out a drawback in the Sell Green strategy.

Originally posted by Yvonnekl2 View Post
    Sell Green Fuse Blue strategy
    Why sell green? Why not fuse green as well?
    Green
    Selling cost: 3600 gold
    exp: 10
    As you can see from the table above, fusing a green astral only gets you 10 exp. if you sell it, you made a lost of 400 gold but get another chance to go for anything higher than green which is worth it as compared to selling blue or anything higher.
    You lose 400 gold by selling green astrals only if you acquired those astrals by pressing the Magus Star (first button). The next buttons, however, cost more gold and can also produce green astrals. So if you get a green astral from the third button, you're paying 6000 gold and losing 2400 gold on the sale.

If you already have the purple astrals you need, and you're just leveling them up, it's more cost-effective to keep and synthesize all astrals (except Misfortune, of course).

Leave a comment:

• Karmus200493
    replied
    so interesting

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    Originally posted by brochador View Post
    http://wartune.wikia.com/wiki/Enhanced_Deflection

Note: Gives neither Gold nor Daru for the damage deflected in World Boss.

I would recommend get 2 x Red Charm, use 1 in WB, level it, then use it to level your Holy force. while keeping the spare one for your next levelling astral. by this you gain more gold and daru at the same time you have a spare astral which you can use to level your other astral.

level 73 Knight
    getting 3M gold and daru every WB.
    Using Sniper and Determination "ONLY" during WB.
    Hi Genius,

This guide was posted on "09-28-2012 05:07 AM". It has since been outdated, but thanks for your input.

Leave a comment:

• brochador
    replied
    http://wartune.wikia.com/wiki/Enhanced_Deflection

Note: Gives neither Gold nor Daru for the damage deflected in World Boss.

I would recommend get 2 x Red Charm, use 1 in WB, level it, then use it to level your Holy force. while keeping the spare one for your next levelling astral. by this you gain more gold and daru at the same time you have a spare astral which you can use to level your other astral.

level 73 Knight
    getting 3M gold and daru every WB.
    Using Sniper and Determination "ONLY" during WB.

Leave a comment:

• MARKANHRVATxdXD
    replied
    Nice guide for begginers =) +1 !

Leave a comment:

• letsrule
    replied
    u said block is for patk, so anyone with other opinion?

Leave a comment:

• KMK1996
    replied
    nice guide reward plz

Leave a comment:

• OniZoro
    replied
    Even basic is wrong So I didn't bother reading more.

Leave a comment:

• Axel♂
    replied
    will drestroyer and that illusion and dogging astrals are not good for WB

Leave a comment:

• CalianAelana
    replied
    I plan to sit at level 60 for ages, I seem to of neglected my astrals for so long, I now have a lot of catching up to do, since i only have 2 orange and still 4 purple, I'm throwing tons of gold into them but just not getting the red or orange I need, star points are taking so long to build up to, only bonus is VIP level is high enough to use one click capture, so at least its quick.

Leave a comment:

• andreas32123
    replied
    now i see !

Leave a comment:

• R220040154
    replied
    Crit for knights? Don't how you're thinking here lol

Leave a comment:

• R224020526
    replied
    astral makes u strong enough to withstand the damage made by W.B so aquire as many astral u can

Leave a comment:

• h4d3s
    replied
    once had a player in the server that had last hit with deflection so i know it work.

rly eager to know if floating works but dont wanna spend points that i rly need to up other astrals

Leave a comment:

• JkLoser87
    replied
    Deflection does work. Put your toon in front row, and you might get 2-3 500dmg, but real reward is the finish blow by worldboss. Purple gives 30k extra dmg, and orange 50k. It works defently

Leave a comment:

Working...
X