Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Advance Guide] How to optimize your astrals.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yvonnekl2
    replied
    Originally posted by onimad View Post
    i'm never use any crit astral as it sucks. pdeff and mdeff is good.
    yeap i agree... me too, never use crit astral except for world boss

Leave a comment:

• onimad
    replied
    Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
    Ok here are a few adjustments
    Basic astrals for Knights,archers,mages are

Knights: Pattk,Pdef,Mdef,Hp (Block is only if ur going to be a a person who takes chances with dodge so Block is not needed for basic) but block is a good one for knights (person recommendation)

Archers: Pattk,Hp,Crit,Mef or Pdef (choice of defense may vary cause mages can squish archers if archers are careless and archers can end up getting beaten by knights fast if they fail to socket some gems so pdef and Mdef are both needed but personally its better for them to have Block astral)

Mages : Mattk,Hp,Crit,Pdef (mages have Mdef as a basic defense so they do not need more Mdef and since there are 2 physical attack type class and only 1 magical class its better for a mage to have Pdef)

purple and above color astrals must be saved Unless its charisma any other can be saved for powering for different situations

The expense for buying astrals is only 4000 gold if ur getting them from 1st star if u move up 2nd or 3rd star the expense vary 4000 for 1st 5000 for 2nd 6000 for 3rd 7000 for 4th and 8000 for last father star

i'm never use any crit astral as it sucks. pdeff and mdeff is good.

Leave a comment:

• onimad
    replied
    Originally posted by Yvonnekl2 View Post
    cost of clicking the astral
    the cost is varies depends on the planet. LOL i think it's 4k,5k,6k,7k,8k

Leave a comment:

• ProNab
    replied
    Sorry but not everything costs 4k gold, as you go up in ranks it increases the cost by 1k -.-

Leave a comment:

• Yvonnekl2
    replied
    I mean block is only for those who take more chances not for those who want to pull in all damage and reduce it so they last the longest (which is what defense does)
    true knights have a skill for getting 4% HP for a dodge
    50% chance on level 1 and 100% chance to receive 4% of HP for a dodge in level 2 but thats totally useless cause when ur opponent are hitting damage mm lets say 5% higher getting a chance to dodge is is same as commiting suicide
    knights need to build pattk because if they lack the equal attack they will fall prey even if they last longer they will make the match last even longer so knights job is to take and reduce damage and hit devastating but not as high crit as archers

Well the crit increases chances for hitting more crit along with ur critical strikes so its 2 birds with 1 stone
    hence archers with crit astrals are more deadly than archers without crit astrals

trigger rate is pretty much the same in both orange or purple but it just increases the regain amount thats all nothing more and 24k health is a long way even for knights and archers so when u reach 24k health u can throw it but till then its very much needed
    and the chances for getting that astral in orange is rare (yeah i got it but i feed it for more HP so yeah i am bad) both orange and purple are good orange just gives better but it doesn't mean that purple sucks purple might be better since the chances for orange astrals are lower than purple so purple is good till u get the same astral which u need in orange
    hmm... ok, u make sense 2 me... i'll change that...

btw 24k health is not that long way. i'm having 24k hp right now unbuff at lvl 47. and i'm not the one wif highest hp in my server

Leave a comment:

• kevin911
    replied
    i think the enhanced wii destroyer is usefull for knights. i rather have + % damage than the crit which is by chance.
    lvl 4 of that is = 20%+ basic damage which is kinda good . ^_^

Leave a comment:

• Hyorinmaru6
    replied
    Block are different from dodge.
    I mean block is only for those who take more chances not for those who want to pull in all damage and reduce it so they last the longest (which is what defense does)
    true knights have a skill for getting 4% HP for a dodge
    50% chance on level 1 and 100% chance to receive 4% of HP for a dodge in level 2 but thats totally useless cause when ur opponent are hitting damage mm lets say 5% higher getting a chance to dodge is is same as commiting suicide
    knights need to build pattk because if they lack the equal attack they will fall prey even if they last longer they will make the match last even longer so knights job is to take and reduce damage and hit devastating but not as high crit as archers

as for archer, i dont agree crit is their main astral. tested numerous times. with crit astral and without crit astral they somewhat crit the same. maybe a lil less sometimes but nothing significant.
    Well the crit increases chances for hitting more crit along with ur critical strikes so its 2 birds with 1 stone
    hence archers with crit astrals are more deadly than archers without crit astrals

to me, most of the optional purple are somewhat useless (only the optional). forexample enhanced blessed health add only like 600 hp at lvl 3 and 800hp at level 4. to make it worst, its only 10% trigger. so you can imagine, if i hav 24k health, how significant the heal is to me. Thats just one example. Try them and you will realise. anyway this is just based on my opinion. i mean, i may not be right. to me i feel only the orange is worth keeping. and purple basoc astral.
    trigger rate is pretty much the same in both orange or purple but it just increases the regain amount thats all nothing more and 24k health is a long way even for knights and archers so when u reach 24k health u can throw it but till then its very much needed
    and the chances for getting that astral in orange is rare (yeah i got it but i feed it for more HP so yeah i am bad) both orange and purple are good orange just gives better but it doesn't mean that purple sucks purple might be better since the chances for orange astrals are lower than purple so purple is good till u get the same astral which u need in orange

Leave a comment:

• Yvonnekl2
    replied

Knights: Pattk,Pdef,Mdef,Hp (Block is only if ur going to be a a person who takes chances with dodge so Block is not needed for basic) but block is a good one for knights (person recommendation)
    Firstly thank you for your opinion.

I do agree with your opinion to a certain extent. I think knight doesnt need that much of patk because i think their strength are based on their defence. i think block could be their main astral because they hav a skill where they gain health upon each successful block. so i would put their patk as optional. But then you may be right as well, just different build. And by the way, Block are different from dodge.

Archers: Pattk,Hp,Crit,Mef or Pdef (choice of defense may vary cause mages can squish archers if archers are careless and archers can end up getting beaten by knights fast if they fail to socket some gems so pdef and Mdef are both needed but personally its better for them to have Block astral)
    as for archer, i dont agree crit is their main astral. tested numerous times. with crit astral and without crit astral they somewhat crit the same. maybe a lil less sometimes but nothing significant.

Mages : Mattk,Hp,Crit,Pdef (mages have Mdef as a basic defense so they do not need more Mdef and since there are 2 physical attack type class and only 1 magical class its better for a mage to have Pdef)
    as for mages mdef, yea you may be right. Its arguable.

purple and above color astrals must be saved Unless its charisma any other can be saved for powering for different situations
    to me, most of the optional purple are somewhat useless (only the optional). forexample enhanced blessed health add only like 600 hp at lvl 3 and 800hp at level 4. to make it worst, its only 10% trigger. so you can imagine, if i hav 24k health, how significant the heal is to me. Thats just one example. Try them and you will realise. anyway this is just based on my opinion. i mean, i may not be right. to me i feel only the orange is worth keeping. and purple basoc astral.

The expense for buying astrals is only 4000 gold if ur getting them from 1st star if u move up 2nd or 3rd star the expense vary 4000 for 1st 5000 for 2nd 6000 for 3rd 7000 for 4th and 8000 for last father star
    yeap thank you for pointing out. I didnt mention this to avoid confusion. i was trying to point out the reason why we must sell green astral thats all.

Leave a comment:

• xVinylScratchx
    replied
    +1 like the guide, keep up the good work

Leave a comment:

• Hyorinmaru6
    replied
    Ok here are a few adjustments
    Basic astrals for Knights,archers,mages are

Leave a comment:

• Yvonnekl2
    replied
    Originally posted by onimad View Post
    err.. what do u mean by cost???
    cost of clicking the astral

Leave a comment:

• onimad
    replied
    err.. what do u mean by cost???

Leave a comment:

• Barbarossa
    replied
    Somewhere someone said its not added to the damage you dealt to the WB. Not sure who said that but its hard to say. If it did it would be nice

Leave a comment:

• Yvonnekl2
    replied
    Originally posted by Barbarossa View Post
    I've tried to use the purple astral that reflects a % of the damage back on the WB and I have never gotten it to work. I did 3 or 4 WBs and it never worked. Either its not designed to work or I was just really unlucky. I wouldn't recomment using it anyway in the WB.
    yeap me too... but some of my guildsmate say it work.. so i'm not sure... if this astral works, it could be the most important astral for world boss. imagine reflecting few million damage back...

Leave a comment:

• Barbarossa
    replied
    I've tried to use the purple astral that reflects a % of the damage back on the WB and I have never gotten it to work. I did 3 or 4 WBs and it never worked. Either its not designed to work or I was just really unlucky. I wouldn't recomment using it anyway in the WB.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X