World Boss

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World Boss

Is there a combo of party in WB ? Some ppl with lower BR than me hits the boss with more dmg? How is that possible?

BR doesn't imply skill.

Comment

Br doesn't imply dmg.

Comment

Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
        Br doesn't imply dmg.
        That's not entirely true lol..Because you can't have twice the same gems/astrals, you'll always build up your other stats along with your patck, increasing your br furthermore. And you cant be 150k br and having less patck than an 80k br

About world boss..To do really good, you need 2 things. Luck and a good routine. (Crits + rotation of skills). Unless you're lazy like me and dont want to build up crit + Determination astrals, then you can do it with EWD XD

Comment

Originally posted by HaiCaTrece View Post
          Is there a combo of party in WB ? Some ppl with lower BR than me hits the boss with more dmg? How is that possible?
          There is also the class differens - archers do a lot more dmg than mages/knights.

Tips: Try to find out who to do double attacks both normal run and sylph run - it can be done on both.

I do 36x dmg on a whole wb.

Comment

Me archer 110k br vs 157k br archer on wb hes 40% away from me. Mostly thanks to gaia and it crits.

Comment

Didn't say 80k people could have the same attack as 150k, but a 100-110k can have the same atk as a 130-140k, which was my point.

Comment

Originally posted by HaiCaTrece View Post
                Sounds like you need more PATK or MATK, hard hiitting sylph with crits. It may be someone with lower BR has a better PATK or MATK than you do. Crit as well. I agree with the other guy, br does not imply damage...

Comment

Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
                  Didn't say 80k people could have the same attack as 150k, but a 100-110k can have the same atk as a 130-140k, which was my point.
                  I know..was just bored and wanted to be a dumb smartass

Comment

lower br players can have a much better sylph and make a lot more on wb.

Comment

Spend balens to revive.
                      WARTUNE KABAM PLAYER S12

In-game Name: ♥Rainbow♥

Guild Name: Legends

Class : Archer

Comment

It can also depend on if you using afk mode in the WB and level of runes.

DarkMeph
                        Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

Originally posted by DreamFrenzy View Post
                          Spend balens to revive.
                          that's probably it

Comment

Don't forget about RES reduction.

Comment

Working...
                            X