how i can destroy "Summoned Cards"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how i can destroy "Summoned Cards"

how you know, have cards that are useless, i'm wrong because i have activated some of these cards already, and my question is: how i can do to destroy or remove it?, i wanna these slots free to better cards, but i don't know how destroy it and free the slot, any1 can help me with it? would thank you for the help
    next, the image that show my problem:

(como sabran. hay cartas que son inutiles, me he equivocado pues he ya he activado algunas de esas cartas, y mi pregunta es: ¿como puedo hacer para destruir o remover tales cartas?, quisiera tener esos espacios libres para cartas mejores, pero no se como destruir la carta y liberar el espacio para una mejor, alguien podria ayudarme con esto? le agradeceria la ayuda
    la imagen que muestra mi problema: )

lol, you cant exchange them, nor do you want to destroy them.

you use the duplicate cards to increase the level of the cards you already have activated.

Comment

it was cool

Comment

there are no cards to replace them with, there are just the 4 and maybe an orange one in the middle later, but i have never heard that the orange ones exist

Comment

you don't replace them.. you level what's already there... try going into card page and clicking on "1 click upgrade" - they will magically disappear

Comment

Working...
          X