Announcement

Collapse

Discord

Did you know we run periodic #events for select games on our Discord server? Head on over and select your #role so you don't miss out!
See more
See less

how i can destroy "Summoned Cards"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KorvusXVII
    started a topic how i can destroy "Summoned Cards"

how i can destroy "Summoned Cards"

how you know, have cards that are useless, i'm wrong because i have activated some of these cards already, and my question is: how i can do to destroy or remove it?, i wanna these slots free to better cards, but i don't know how destroy it and free the slot, any1 can help me with it? would thank you for the help
    next, the image that show my problem:

(como sabran. hay cartas que son inutiles, me he equivocado pues he ya he activado algunas de esas cartas, y mi pregunta es: ¿como puedo hacer para destruir o remover tales cartas?, quisiera tener esos espacios libres para cartas mejores, pero no se como destruir la carta y liberar el espacio para una mejor, alguien podria ayudarme con esto? le agradeceria la ayuda
    la imagen que muestra mi problema: )

• Sufference
    replied
    you don't replace them.. you level what's already there... try going into card page and clicking on "1 click upgrade" - they will magically disappear

Leave a comment:

• noob9841
    replied
    there are no cards to replace them with, there are just the 4 and maybe an orange one in the middle later, but i have never heard that the orange ones exist

Leave a comment:

• nightsuwayne
    replied
    it was cool

Leave a comment:

• R2sucksbad
    replied
    lol, you cant exchange them, nor do you want to destroy them.

you use the duplicate cards to increase the level of the cards you already have activated.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X