• Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think multi s good too..

Comment

PN

it s great ^^

Comment

i can "NOW" see the logic of this build.. Im a lvl 42 cashier archer and i Used to use the "lunatic build" which is basically AS + AS + lunatic + MS (as and ms are max) in early game I can see how useful this build was but in mid and later game when mages and knights starts to own you will see how this build perfectly works for archers, and I like how the build will work as a situational, for example when your opponent is a knight that is when the poison arrow works overtime damage really works specially with high def and shield of the knights, and when it comes to mages thats when you can counter there so called OP aoe's by with the use of deep freeze.. as an archer I thought it was basically to max your main weapon (your crits) but as i progress in the game i can now see its not just enough.

as an archer you will sure laugh at this build like i do but as you progress in game.. you will sure come back here and say THNKZ PRONAB.. like i will do now!

thanks pronab! great work!
        "Don't argue with stupid people they will drag you down to thier level and beat you down w/ experience

Comment

Actually this build is sorta a variation of a build that I'm already doing, even though I only just started playing recently, I already did deep freezing and poison arrows as they are really good situational skills with deep freezing working well against any class.
          Multi shot is not useless even at higher level and is in fact better for non-cash users, it has 100% crit rate, stack it up with acumen and you will get 100% rage rebate, it works especially well if you have the pve gear which gives you rage after every attack.

Comment

This build would be really awesome. "BUT" I did a lot of test , deep freeze is not working.. I tried it over monster in catacombs somehow it is working and in dungeon its working too monster got to loose a turn.. In arena solo duel and battle ground deep freeze seems to be got no effect. "and that sucks". poison arrow works pretty good in duel specially with knights, blood thirsty is working great with angels. POISON ARROW>> KNIGHTS.. DEEP FREEZE>> MAGE. if the game will somehow fix the problem this build would ****** a lot of mage.
            "Don't argue with stupid people they will drag you down to thier level and beat you down w/ experience

Comment

This was a very good guide and does work well for the most part.
              I am now a level 48 knight and will be 49 this weekend on the S1 server. I came to the server with a PvP guild from another game where I do pretty well as a wall build.
              My guild skill on Defense is 9, highest it goes to right now. I built a defensive build heavy on block. However, I have found that due to the mount of healing upon dodge and with 1800 block I dodge a lot, its not enough healing. Heavy offensive builds output needs to be better matched with our Defense so we need to pump our offense a bit.
              We need to do a bit quicker damage to their troops which require a stronger toon. I dropped my 1745 Block down a few points to add another PATK level4. I pumped my guild Power up to level 4. The combination of the additional Patk and 2 Power levels made a big difference to my stats and damage output and no noticeable change to my defense.
              My thoughts anyway
              BR is 28,523
              Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_3.png
Views:	1
Size:	156.6 KB
ID:	1662686

Comment

Your build is actually VERY good for catacombs and hard bosses for NM dungeons but not for anything else,i tried dueling,well the normal build is much better.But thank you very much,you helped me pass level 60 combs,i was struggling =/ potted i had 20.9k BR still couldnt pass with normal build,changed to yours,passed it now on 1/2 of the last bar on 65,too much for now XD
                LEARN TO SPELL PEOPLE,ITS ROGUE NOT ROUGE D:<

Comment

Thx for Most of The Positive feedback, have been on HIATUS from forums for a while, I will be on vacation from classes starting Dec.17th till Jan7th, so feel free to mail me via forums or Pm me ingame if you're on S5 Roaring Wetlands, IGN: ProNoob~
                  'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
                  ☣CAIN☣

Comment

u non-casher dont have double skill u use this build on wb?u llose a lot for a noncasher archer the wb is where u can do a nice job get a lot of daru and gold usefull for guild skils and astrals better build max arrow strike multi shot delphi and all pasive and after go with lunatic , after a while u need scatter shot too

Comment

i cant vote!!! sorry ^_6

Comment

for me!!! acumen MAX.. focused attack MAX.. Arrow strike lvl 4.. multi shot lvl 4 .. delphic sniper lvl 2 ..lutanic fire lvl 2 .. eye of the eagle Max .. battle prowess lvl 1.. its up to you if you want lvl 3 delphic or lutanic!!! this build is for all dungeon or WB anything!!! hahahahah for lvl 40 archer!!! ^_6 peace wee need more dmg and crt !!!
                        Last edited by Heaven13; 12-20-2012, 01:08 PM. Reason: nothing

Comment

All in all good build. Not the greatest but not worth a bad vote.

Comment

as a lvl 40 archer with over 18k battle rating i have found that concentrating on, patk, pdef,mdef is the key, get as many gems as you can in the catacombs once you lvl that far, once you start obtaining them, convert tham in the blacksmith to what you nee, just remember it costs gold to convert, the more you comvert the higher the lvl of crystal, for example, 4 lvl 1 patk crystals makes 1 lvl 2, and so on up to lvl 7 or maybe even higher, the higher the lvl of gem the more gems it takes to get higher lvl gems, keep at it, and you will find your getting stronger.

Comment

why dont you add points into armor piercing? its good pronoob

Comment

thanx very helpful for me personally

Comment

Working...
                                X