No announcement yet.

[Guide] ProNoob's Attempt At Non-Cash Archer Building

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crit % is every 100 = +3%. So then i just need 3000 Crit right?

Comment

very great guide. Thx
      Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
      Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
      Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
      One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
      In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
      One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
      One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
      In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

is there any new build higher than..lvl 60+ i would like to know thank you

Comment

Originally posted by R23077011 View Post
          Crit % is every 100 = +3%. So then i just need 3000 Crit right?
          no, that calculation is wrong. if crit is calculated like that, why does top archers in 7road have +/-9k crit?
          same thing with knight block.

Comment

a pro build? u kiddin?
            u speak abt ignoring multi shot and stackable bonus dmg, and tell abt pvp? hahaha
            well mate when u reach 10% for your WHOLE team its an HUGE difference, NO ONE archer forget this skill.
            Poison arrow? effect on 3/4 turns? how many turns are your arenas? please tell me mate...
            Lunatic? without crit astro either? so if u miss ur crits even spamming basic rage skill u get ur lunatic... after 3 turns xD
            "Oh damn this full mage team spammed me 6 aoes before i launch mine " = dead

By the way... forget full dps for wb and stuff is a fatal error and will make people run so faaaaaaaaaar and letting you behind after ard 1 months of worldbosses...
            time to build it til 40, and then leveling with this one to 60... man, you will be just a ****. Will enjoy if i have to fight sum1 using this tree since start and squish him like a bug

Good luck in your researches anyway

PS: As non casher archer i get much fun reading that topic, really thanks everyone xD

Comment

arrow strike sould me maxed out for one logical reason is the skill that you will use more often, scather shot is a knight killer for elimination possitive buffs from enemy like the shield, reflect or this mage regeneration so for 3v3 is a must!

Comment

thanks for the info...

Comment

i like that skill build, AS doesn't have to be maxed to get the rage build, yes the damage it deals will be less, but take in consideration the skill build is only up to lvl40, so once you lvl up more you'll be albe to chose and get the scatter...since you'll need it in the MPs later...adn then go for the AS and MS.

All i can say is that it is a really ncie build for a non-casher archer so thumbs up from me

Comment

Guide is old and outdated....nvm my comment
                    Last edited by XzystTense; 04-25-2013, 03:58 AM. Reason: Guide is old and outdated....nvm my comment

Comment

Originally posted by Jeptah View Post
                      is there any new build higher than..lvl 60+ i would like to know thank you
                      I am not a pro, but i can tell u all how my lvl 60 non-vip archer skills were (for PvP, PvE and WB):
                      -arrow strike lvl 5
                      -multishot lvl 5
                      -delphic sniper lvl 3
                      -lunatic lvl 4
                      -acumen (passive) lvl 2
                      -focused atk (passive) lvl 3
                      -poison arrow lvl 1
                      -deep freeze lvl 1
                      -eye of the eagle (passive) lvl 2
                      -battle prowes (passive) lvl 2
                      - scatter shot lvl 2.
                      For PvP u will use single arrow, multishot, scatter shot, lunatic and deep freeze, for WB use SA, MS and delphic sniper.
                      Hard will be for PvE in moon (lvl 60-64 mpd), cause ur deep freeze will be just lvl 1, but with 2 archers in team or good mages u can finish it. Best is to get as fast as u can to lvl 64 (at 62 u learn poison lvl 2, at 64 u learn deep freeze lvl 2).
                      Later will be best if u try max DF and SS, it will help alot in PvE, but in PvP also.
                      Additional: with latest add-ons, on WB i use just single arrow and DS (cause i have over 2.3k crit and the crit rate increased there), only in AFK mode (after 5 crit SA u get the 10% crit bonus damage, and ur char will use DS, if he don't want DS, just use skill manually).
                      Hope it helped!
                      IGN: Vrabo
                      Server: [S43] Temple of Saliora
                      Guild: Elite
                      Class: Archer

Comment

ifthey gave you rewards for this **** there as dumb as you are f k n noob

Comment

i chose troll vote since its the most fun answer

Comment

wew thanks for the info

Comment

need balens

need balens and vip

Comment

Originally posted by ProNab View Post
                                New To Archers and They have quite a variety of skills, I used skill calculator and maxed their skills 1 by 1 to see what I can mix and match for the average Lv.40 player (Most of my guides are revolved around Lv.40 ) specifically since I consider Lv.40 to be the beginning of most decent skills, if you're under it, feel free to work it my way till ya reach 40. Now This Following Guide Is Based And Made to be a Balanced Yet competitive PvP (Single Arena and BG) Guide, And Also Works Wonders In Cata Making it quite easy, so here it goes:

Acumen: Lv.2 Receive Extra 5 Rage for "EACH" Critical Attack (It's "Meh" But Mainly Gotten For The Next Skill)

Focused Attack: Lv.3 Patk +15%(It's A No Brainer)

BloodThirsty Strike: Lv.2 Deals 120% damage to a single front row enemy and converts 60% of damage into hp/QTE: HP Regen +10% (One of your best friends and Lv.3 is nice so Max It)

Arrow Strike: Lv.1 (Just for Rage and Basic Skill)

Multi Shot: Lv.1 (In My Opinion Multi Shot Is Overrated and skill points can be better allocated elsewhere, and As you grow in levels you will see even at higher levels it usually loses it's value, Unless you're a Casher...)

Delphic Sniper: Lv.1 (Same reason we leveled Multi just to one, for the next upcoming skill)

Lunatic Fire: Lv.2 Deals 96% damage to ALL enemies, Crit Rate increased by 10/QTE: Bonus damage of 25% (This Skill Works Wonders In 3v3 Arena and just about every scenario, Rage Cost is 45 which isn't bad and can be popped pretty early in 3v3 if you have arena set, can often help win matches in 1v1 too)

Poison Arrow: Lv.2 Deals 52% damage to a random single enemy and reduces their hp by 52% of physical damage, Lasts 3 turns./QTE: +1 duration (One of the main row skills, this skill is AWESOME considering I Under stand it right, can EASILY help win the match in your favor against Other Archers/Knights Max It)

Deep Freeze: Lv.3 175%+260 Physical damage to a Single "Rear Enemy" AND reduces Casting speed by 100%. Lasts 2 Turns/QTE Duration +1 (This...Skill...I Hate It! cuz i'ma mage -.- but reducing cast speed is basically reducing skill speed, works on anything, and this will HELP kill and PASS Lv.50+ Cata Bosses, it's OP/Makes Them Lose a Turn or 2/Low Rage Cost for it's damage and effects Max It)

Eye of The Eagle: Lv.2 Crit Rate and Max HP +20% (It's Just A Must)

And This is where I stop -.- that's 19 skill points (1 left over, save it), if you get more focus on the main ones, poison/deep/bloodthrist/if any leftover try and max lunatic

Troops: I said it before..F**k Knights..even most archers in [S5] are going Angels, Just Up Their Troop Count/HP/Pdef/Mdef (They help in Cata/BG and 1v1) this build isn't WB no use for Knights

Academy: All Hero Stats Besides Matk -.-

Astrals/Gems: Focus On The Basic Stats, Patk/Pdef/Mdef Last is w/e you want, doesn't really matter, but if I had to pick...probably crit, stick to basic foundations that make the character what it's good at if ya dunno

Reason For Choice of Skills: It Just Seems to "FIT" to me...Lunatic/BloodThirsty/Poison/Deep Freeze for 3v3/Cata/1v1/BG/Campaign. 4 skills out of a 5 hotkey bar, the 1st one on your keybar should be your basic Rage gain skill, yes I know we have Multi/Delphic and it proably feels like a waste, but believe this is a decent guide and Lunatic really DOES Help, don't bother with other skills as you level and focus on these main 5 skills and you should be fine in just about any situation

P.S. THIS IS NOT A WORLD BOSS BUILD!..buuuut~ might wanna switch out a skill for delphic during world boss to see how it works ._.

P.P.S. To Actual Pro Archers...What Do You Think of This Current Setup? Bad? Noobish?..Need Feedback be it positive or negative...if ya troll out of spite I will troll back -.-

P.P.PS. To Make This Purrtyful and Presentable...50ish Mins -.-

Edit: I keep forgetting to Post Screenies -.-

[ATTACH=CONFIG]25213[/ATTACH]

Congratulations! You get a reward for posting guides for beginners, please sure to check your mailbox for our message.
                                You shud upgrade your multishot more instead of poison

Comment

Working...
                                X