No announcement yet.

[Guide] ProNoob's Attempt At Non-Cash Archer Building

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any of the ones saying this is a guide that gets you dead fast, ever realised it was written in 2012? Since then i do believe a lot has changed. Lunatic and bloodthirsty can be used now without an issue.

for the time it was written in, and the game being at the begining it was a good guide.

Comment

• For a lvl 40 character is perfect, i would change only one skill, in my opinion the bloodthirsty strike is useless in a kind of equilibred fight cuz it does to less damage.

Comment

• throw a few talent points into Bloodthristy, and it is an archers best friend in most situations. It hasn't been nerfed like all our other skills and attacks.
        If I knew how they were going to strip us of all our power, I would have been something else when I started.
        If you can't win, cash harder

Comment

• i feel like you are just trying to make the archer mage-like, which is pretty not healthy at all.. and you also ignored a good passive(battle prowes)<< this can turn the whole battle to your side and not only you but your teammates and troops so i recommend to max it + multishot is Click image for larger version

Name:	The hunter lvl 40.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	59.1 KB
ID:	1714015 amazing. it isn't RoF nor the Ultimate Slasher it is BOTH In one, but i reccomend to lvl it only to lvl 2 just to get the QTE bonus.

Comment

• Originally posted by R263909857 View Post
            i feel like you are just trying to make the archer mage-like, which is pretty not healthy at all.. and you also ignored a good passive(battle prowes)<< this can turn the whole battle to your side and not only you but your teammates and troops so i recommend to max it + multishot is [ATTACH=CONFIG]140528[/ATTACH] amazing. it isn't RoF nor the Ultimate Slasher it is BOTH In one, but i reccomend to lvl it only to lvl 2 just to get the QTE bonus.
            Nice bringing a dead thread back to life
            IGN: princestewii
            Class: Archer
            Server: Kabam 86

Comment

• hoho perfect post for my noob hero
              what's new??

Comment

Working...
              X