[Guide] ProNoob's Attempt At Non-Cash Archer Building

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Guide] ProNoob's Attempt At Non-Cash Archer Building

New To Archers and They have quite a variety of skills, I used skill calculator and maxed their skills 1 by 1 to see what I can mix and match for the average Lv.40 player (Most of my guides are revolved around Lv.40 ) specifically since I consider Lv.40 to be the beginning of most decent skills, if you're under it, feel free to work it my way till ya reach 40. Now This Following Guide Is Based And Made to be a Balanced Yet competitive PvP (Single Arena and BG) Guide, And Also Works Wonders In Cata Making it quite easy, so here it goes:

Acumen: Lv.2 Receive Extra 5 Rage for "EACH" Critical Attack (It's "Meh" But Mainly Gotten For The Next Skill)

Focused Attack: Lv.3 Patk +15%(It's A No Brainer)

BloodThirsty Strike: Lv.2 Deals 120% damage to a single front row enemy and converts 60% of damage into hp/QTE: HP Regen +10% (One of your best friends and Lv.3 is nice so Max It)

Arrow Strike: Lv.1 (Just for Rage and Basic Skill)

Multi Shot: Lv.1 (In My Opinion Multi Shot Is Overrated and skill points can be better allocated elsewhere, and As you grow in levels you will see even at higher levels it usually loses it's value, Unless you're a Casher...)

Delphic Sniper: Lv.1 (Same reason we leveled Multi just to one, for the next upcoming skill)

Lunatic Fire: Lv.2 Deals 96% damage to ALL enemies, Crit Rate increased by 10/QTE: Bonus damage of 25% (This Skill Works Wonders In 3v3 Arena and just about every scenario, Rage Cost is 45 which isn't bad and can be popped pretty early in 3v3 if you have arena set, can often help win matches in 1v1 too)

Poison Arrow: Lv.2 Deals 52% damage to a random single enemy and reduces their hp by 52% of physical damage, Lasts 3 turns./QTE: +1 duration (One of the main row skills, this skill is AWESOME considering I Under stand it right, can EASILY help win the match in your favor against Other Archers/Knights Max It)

Deep Freeze: Lv.3 175%+260 Physical damage to a Single "Rear Enemy" AND reduces Casting speed by 100%. Lasts 2 Turns/QTE Duration +1 (This...Skill...I Hate It! cuz i'ma mage -.- but reducing cast speed is basically reducing skill speed, works on anything, and this will HELP kill and PASS Lv.50+ Cata Bosses, it's OP/Makes Them Lose a Turn or 2/Low Rage Cost for it's damage and effects Max It)

Eye of The Eagle: Lv.2 Crit Rate and Max HP +20% (It's Just A Must)

And This is where I stop -.- that's 19 skill points (1 left over, save it), if you get more focus on the main ones, poison/deep/bloodthrist/if any leftover try and max lunatic

Troops: I said it before..F**k Knights..even most archers in [S5] are going Angels, Just Up Their Troop Count/HP/Pdef/Mdef (They help in Cata/BG and 1v1) this build isn't WB no use for Knights

Academy: All Hero Stats Besides Matk -.-

Astrals/Gems: Focus On The Basic Stats, Patk/Pdef/Mdef Last is w/e you want, doesn't really matter, but if I had to pick...probably crit, stick to basic foundations that make the character what it's good at if ya dunno

Reason For Choice of Skills: It Just Seems to "FIT" to me...Lunatic/BloodThirsty/Poison/Deep Freeze for 3v3/Cata/1v1/BG/Campaign. 4 skills out of a 5 hotkey bar, the 1st one on your keybar should be your basic Rage gain skill, yes I know we have Multi/Delphic and it proably feels like a waste, but believe this is a decent guide and Lunatic really DOES Help, don't bother with other skills as you level and focus on these main 5 skills and you should be fine in just about any situation

P.S. THIS IS NOT A WORLD BOSS BUILD!..buuuut~ might wanna switch out a skill for delphic during world boss to see how it works ._.

P.P.S. To Actual Pro Archers...What Do You Think of This Current Setup? Bad? Noobish?..Need Feedback be it positive or negative...if ya troll out of spite I will troll back -.-

P.P.PS. To Make This Purrtyful and Presentable...50ish Mins -.-

Edit: I keep forgetting to Post Screenies -.-

Click image for larger version

Name:	Archer Guide.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	67.4 KB
ID:	1732894

Congratulations! You get a reward for posting guides for beginners, please sure to check your mailbox for our message.
    +1 (Troll Vote "It Sucked")
    19.77%
    +2 (Was "Meh")
    11.66%
    +3 (Was Alright)
    23.61%
    +4 (Was Great)
    20.48%
    +5 (OMG Amazing~ TY!)
    24.47%
    Last edited by ProNab; 10-02-2012, 11:04 PM.
    'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
    ☣CAIN☣

where battle prowess! its a must y'know.

edit: ur build, its very UnUsual ^^
    Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

Originally posted by XrosSlash View Post
      where battle prowess! its a must y'know.

edit: ur build, its very UnUsual ^^
      Personally I find it not to be worth getting over the skills i allocated in there, perhaps after everything is done, where 2% (10% when stacked 5x) might make a huge diff, but not now so early ingame, like i said..non-cash guide

Edit: I Know...I Make Unusual Pro Guides ._. If It Works It Works
      'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
      ☣CAIN☣

Comment

thank u x) .. hehe

>>>--JOK3R--<>

Comment

Originally posted by WRIXZ View Post
          thank u x) .. hehe

>>>--JOK3R--<>
          Yeh Babieh~ > . O
          'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
          ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Very Thx For PN >,<

************ <--- has been edit because "little Warn from PN at Guild"

Comment

Originally posted by ArxavinZ View Post
              Very Thx For PN >,<

bonus HUG from ME
              *Hugglez Back* <3
              'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
              ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Thnx PN...

*give hug n kiss for PN

:3

Comment

poison arrow is 52% of the 52% damage dealt so its not that great arrow strike and multi shot are a most to max as much as you can for your level also bloodthristy very useful and deep freeze is as well, are aoe really is only good in crypt and solo dungeons most of the time when you get enough rage to use it there is only the player left in pvp here is what I'll do for the avg lvl40 player.

Click image for larger version

Name:	archerskillslvl40.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	82.0 KB
ID:	1661668

Comment

i'm no cash user, but i find multishot is overrated for a reason, it's strong, fast, and like costing 0 rage if you have acumen 2, so it's worthed the points. my build is all passives maxed, arrow strike, multihot, and deep freeze maxed.. well, almost , after that i wanna maxing bloodthirsty shot. acumen isn't meh, it pretty cool. say you do area attack, which have 30% base crit chance, plus percentage from crit stats, it grants rage alot!

Comment

dis build is definately not a world boss build... its a Catacombs build, dungeon build, pvp build, battleground build.

Bloodthirsty, not as good as i expected... if u test it out, it din really heal as much as it suppose to heal. i dunno, maybe bug.
                      poison arrow: not dat good in practice. can do more damage with multi strike
                      deep freeze: one of da best skill... agree wif u.. but there are conditions to maximized its full potential in pvp. same wif bloodthirsty
                      Lunatic: rarely use it due to high rage.

In order to maximise bloodthirty, you must hit the troops. in another words, if enemy formation is troops infront, hero at back, you can maximise the full potential of bloodthirsty and deep freeze. if its the other way round, your this 2 skills is pretty much useless in a pvp. deep freeze only attack back row. you dont wanna freeze the troops. bloodthirsty only attack front. if u use it against the hero with almost similar stats as yours, you can get around 500-1k hp at best unless u're far stronger than your enemy. with that amount of heal at the cost of 35 rage.. its not really worth it.
                      Last edited by Yvonnekl2; 10-03-2012, 01:07 AM.

Comment

Thanks ProNoob, u r my man *naked on the side*
                        ```Janis```

Comment

Originally posted by ArxavinZ View Post
                          Very Thx For PN >,<

************ <--- has been edit because "little Warn from PN at Guild"
                          *cough* what warning? ._.
                          'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
                          ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Originally posted by Ren_O View Post
                            Thnx PN...

*give hug n kiss for PN

:3
                            Thx Babieh~ > . O
                            'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
                            ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Originally posted by gagm200 View Post
                              poison arrow is 52% of the 52% damage dealt so its not that great arrow strike and multi shot are a most to max as much as you can for your level also bloodthristy very useful and deep freeze is as well, are aoe really is only good in crypt and solo dungeons most of the time when you get enough rage to use it there is only the player left in pvp here is what I'll do for the avg lvl40 player.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]25214[/ATTACH]
                              Anything that's damage overtime is good over a period of time (4 turns) A Tick is good -.- but if you wanna go for that sorta build have at it, Multi can be worked on later, but like I said, it loses it's main use at higher lvls in my opinion when players start gaining more and more insane Def
                              'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
                              ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Working...
                              X