[Guide] ProNoob's Attempt At Non-Cash Archer Building

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R23031309 View Post
    i'm no cash user, but i find multishot is overrated for a reason, it's strong, fast, and like costing 0 rage if you have acumen 2, so it's worthed the points. my build is all passives maxed, arrow strike, multihot, and deep freeze maxed.. well, almost , after that i wanna maxing bloodthirsty shot. acumen isn't meh, it pretty cool. say you do area attack, which have 30% base crit chance, plus percentage from crit stats, it grants rage alot!
    That certainly "sounds" logical, but what good will they actually do? Lunatic is a GREAT Pve/3v3 skill, and helps rid of enemy troops during arena, and shouldn't be hard to land early in game (attacks about 3x to all enemies) Pretty sure Multi is Overrated and like I've said, "I" just don't find it "THAT" Great, it doesn't gain a lot of power as it levels even int he final levels, sure it's a free shot, but at lv.1 is fine can switch out a skill if ya really need it (like during wb only) but aside from that i find it like i've stated the previous million times, Overrated and Archers seem to be "too" reliant on it
    'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
    ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Originally posted by Yvonnekl2 View Post
      dis build is definately not a world boss build... its a Catacombs build, dungeon build, pvp build, battleground build.

Bloodthirsty, not as good as i expected... if u test it out, it din really heal as much as it suppose to heal. i dunno, maybe bug.
      poison arrow: not dat good in practice. can do more damage with multi strike
      deep freeze: one of da best skill... agree wif u.. but there are conditions to maximized its full potential in pvp. same wif bloodthirsty
      Lunatic: rarely use it due to high rage.

In order to maximise bloodthirty, you must hit the troops. in another words, if enemy formation is troops infront, hero at back, you can maximise the full potential of bloodthirsty and deep freeze. if its the other way round, your this 2 skills is pretty much useless in a pvp. deep freeze only attack back row. you dont wanna freeze the troops. bloodthirsty only attack front. if u use it against the hero with almost similar stats as yours, you can get around 500-1k hp at best unless u're far stronger than your enemy. with that amount of heal at the cost of 35 rage.. its not really worth it.
      Wrong, To maximize Effect of Deep Freeze Enemy HAS TO BE at the back, to Maximize BloodThirsty TROOPS Must be at the back, you should only use the skills according to the situations, Wonder If i'm the only one who thinks this build can beat a full multi-shot build -.- (people should be more creative)
      'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
      ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Originally posted by ZARAKI-KENPACHI View Post
        Thanks ProNoob, u r my man *naked on the side*
        *Nosebleed* Yeh~
        'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
        ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Originally posted by ProNab View Post
          Wrong, To maximize Effect of Deep Freeze Enemy HAS TO BE at the back, to Maximize BloodThirsty TROOPS Must be at the back, you should only use the skills according to the situations, Wonder If i'm the only one who thinks this build can beat a full multi-shot build -.- (people should be more creative)
          nope. to Maximize BloodThirsty TROOPS Must be at the front

Comment

bloodhirst = front enemy only
            Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

im sorry but you sir are wrong it even says front enemy in the skill descrip

and i highly doubt one of the devs would make that big of a typo

Comment

Personally I find it not to be worth getting over the skills i allocated in there, perhaps after everything is done, where 2% (10% when stacked 5x) might make a huge diff, but not now so early ingame, like i said..non-cash guide

Edit: I Know...I Make Unusual Pro Guides ._. If It Works It Works
                im a lvl 30 non casher ive managed to get oer 8k rating without paying (i know its not much but its a ******* start) and the build i made back when i didnt know what i was doing would probably be better then

this but ive changed to a better build since then, but its still a decentish non cash one for the early levels so keep up the good work personally i wouldve maxed all the passives since they make a huge difference

Comment

Originally posted by Neftalian View Post
                  im a lvl 30 non casher ive managed to get oer 8k rating without paying (i know its not much but its a ******* start) and the build i made back when i didnt know what i was doing would probably be better then

this but ive changed to a better build since then, but its still a decentish non cash one for the early levels so keep up the good work personally i wouldve maxed all the passives since they make a huge difference
                  Me with this guide vs. you with your guide= I win plain n simple -.-, people go too much for the obvious, but like i've said, if ya can't comprehend how ot use this guide I don't blame you, stick to "simple" builds ^^
                  'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
                  ☣CAIN☣

Comment

"Bobo040988" quit the troll vote >.>
                    'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
                    ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Loved it

OMG amazing is my vote
                      Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                      [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
                        Loved it

OMG amazing is my vote
                        I can see who votes for what and yeh Ty~ CamoDog be mad and went for the troll vote~

P.S. Big ShoutOut to Onimad (Best/Top Archer in S5) for the big thumbs up~ o/
                        'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
                        ☣CAIN☣

Comment

hmmm...i think multi is a must for all archer...100% crit, time it after 60 sec boom, gg...deep freeze is only good for rear enemy...youre a mage right and you hate it coz youre at the back...what if youre in the middle...wheres the use now...poison, shoots only front enemy and mostly knights are in front, do only little damage to them if the build is like your knight build, imba def knight (your knight build was great btw)...Arigato Gusaimasu...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Ima Ohw.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	11.9 KB
ID:	1661823
                          " Mess with the Best, Die Like the Rest"

IGN: ImaOhw
                          Server: Worg Lair
                          Class: Archer (Lvl 55+)
                          Guild: Elite

Guides

Suggestions

Comment

So basically this set up is great for any BG opponent who sits at the back...how would you combat a heavy defense knight with troops at the back? (not having a go at you at all, the build is intriguing).

I was thinking of doing something similar.
                            S15
                            Fluxie (Flux)
                            Archer
                            Newb
                            Assistant G.M. of Avalon
                            RAWR

Comment

Tnx for the Guide its very helpful ~kisses~
                              Last edited by LunaticNote; 10-22-2012, 07:29 AM.

Comment

realy bad bild u use the first two skills the most to bild up rage -99999999

Comment

Working...
                                X