Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

choosing the right class.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• choosing the right class.

if u really wanna enjoy the game then just go with archers, they r already stronger in low lvls, after this 3.1 patch, they r now stronger in low lvls too. besides, u can go with mages too , they r pretty good in dishing out knights now,
    and don't ever choose a knight or a new whinner will be added in forum , thnx :s
    S371/Zetsuen.
    Honor: GDK
    KNIGHT ☣

**** finaly with ur knight hate spamm. That you are a sucky knight doesnt mean the rest of us hate our knights as well

Comment

Depends what you see as strong, strong damges mabye but week defens as hell.

and Archer requriments that you spend crypt keys daily in necropolis and spire for make gems hige crit gems as hell lvl 8-9+ should you have.

Require more crit to archer for have nice crit that a mage or knight need to have.
      Character - Taggen
      Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
      Class - Archer
      Battle Rating -2.4M BR
      Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
      Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

i play as knight and i enjoy , thnks . hahahh

Comment

Originally posted by redav View Post
          if u really wanna enjoy the game then just go with archers, they r already stronger in low lvls, after this 3.1 patch, they r now stronger in low lvls too. besides, u can go with mages too , they r pretty good in dishing out knights now,
          and don't ever choose a knight or a new whinner will be added in forum , thnx :s

no thanks , i have a knight and mage too and the knight is more *** kicking in 39 bg

Comment

Originally posted by ReadArt View Post
            **** finaly with ur knight hate spamm. That you are a sucky knight doesnt mean the rest of us hate our knights as well
            my knight will probably 1 hit u if u were around my level.
            S371/Zetsuen.
            Honor: GDK
            KNIGHT ☣

Comment

you say that to EVERYONE

Comment

wait... can knights 1 hit people? thought you said they were the worst class?

Comment

Man your hate is stupid.
                  Get over yourself because you're weak in-game

Comment

Always MAGE Rules. Cause i can take any Archers or Knight with 10K-15k BR Higher Than me

Comment

which class is more interesting?

Comment

Each class has it's pro's and con's, it's not like there's a superior class, if you cash and know what you're doing you can easily become the strongest.

Comment

But it seems many player have the opinion that archer is more powerful...

Comment

I am a knight and I am a LVL 49 in a category 40s for PVP, I am dishing out 20K of PATK w/ 19K of PDEF we are weak against mages but I won't always run into them while in PVP arena. Were good against other knights and archers as long as they are using physical defense. I don't hate

Comment

Working...
                            X