[Guide] Wedding Satisfaction Points

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Guide] Wedding Satisfaction Points

Hi Guys, So I have been doing some intel - This is everything I know..

Rose Hazel = Increases you AND your Spouse's Satisfaction
    Eternal Heart = Increases your Wedding Ring crafting.

Satisfaction:-
    ·Wedding Quests (*10 per day):
    Deliver Message = +10 Satisfaction
    Kill a monster = +20 Satifaction
    Set of Fireworks = +30 Satisfaction
    Perfection for completing 10/10 quests = +50 Satisfaction
    *To get your wedding quests you must be in a party with your spouse and visit Andrew outside the church*

·Tree of Love*:
    Can be 'Trained' to 800 to gain MAXIMUM Rewards (Using Insignia, Soul Crystals, Crypt Tokens & Refinement Crystals.)
    Each item is only worth +1 point each unless it is a part of your 'Double Day' item, In which case it is worth +2 each.
    Tree of Love can be collected TWICE per day - 5hour cooldown time.
    Remember: Always make sure it is at 800 to get the MAXIMUM rewards, If your tree gets weeds/bugs then it will decrease by 10.
    790 = 4 Uncommon Marriage Chest + 40 Rose Hazel
    800 = 5 Rare Marriage Chest + 50 Rose Hazel

Satisfaction Requirements to Craft the next level of Wedding Ring:
    L1>L2 = 2,800
    L2>L3 = 6,000
    L3>L4 = 12,000
    L4>L5 = 20,000 (Thankyou for updates Sarbacane)

Wedding Ring Crafting Requirements:
    You need 5000 each level (0/5000)
    Each Eternal Heart is 10exp each. You can obtain a "Cupid's Blessing'' whilst upgrading to gain 50exp.*
    Using Adv. Craft uses 50 Eternal Hearts.
    (This is similar to the Training of Mounts using Training Whips.)
    *You and your partner have to get to 5000 BY YOURSELVES, Your Eternal Hearts do not increase eachother's rings.*

MPDs -
    I have nothing on these, I have checked to see if satisfaction is increased via TOK, Spire & multiple MPDs - Nothing so far.
    Perhaps it is something that Wartune is working on fixing??.. Would be nice lol.
    Last edited by Dumpers; 09-01-2014, 06:44 PM.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[S351] Snowcrest
    Name: Dumpers
    Guild: DarkLegion
    Class: Archer

Bump..

Anyone know how much Satisfaction you get for MPDs?
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[S351] Snowcrest

Comment

me and my spouse ran n nm yesterday and got no satisfaction points

Comment

Nirvana NM? And you got no Satisfaction? Hmm.. It does say that you get it in MPDs though, right?

I will do runs today and have a look - I'll keep you all posted.

[S351] Snowcrest

Comment

What i am confused at is did the 10 quests, but don't see where it changed anything and HOW do you craft the ring?.. Whats the Rose Hazel for? I am just lost here
          ♥Wildfire♥
          G.M. of HONOR
          lvl 80 archer
          S196 Manbrough Way

Comment

the ring crafting is really just " ring enhancing"... so you need a ring before you can "enhance" it...
            once you have a ring, when you look at the ring you can click on some really small icon and it opens the "enhancing" menu...
            as too the satisfaction points i have yet to find out...
            at the moment my ring says i need 12k satisfaction, but i dont seem to find where i can see how much i have/need so far...
            Ingame Name : Innominatum
            Server : S229 - Saber Dunes
            Class : Archer

Comment

Originally posted by Innominatum View Post
              the ring crafting is really just " ring enhancing"... so you need a ring before you can "enhance" it...
              once you have a ring, when you look at the ring you can click on some really small icon and it opens the "enhancing" menu...
              as too the satisfaction points i have yet to find out...
              at the moment my ring says i need 12k satisfaction, but i dont seem to find where i can see how much i have/need so far...
              If you open up your friends it will show your spouse at the top and there will show what your current satisfaction is at. As for running mpds I have yet to get any satisfaction points running any of them short of nirvana being not lvl 80.

Comment

Originally posted by Ashmedia View Post
                If you open up your friends it will show your spouse at the top and there will show what your current satisfaction is at. As for running mpds I have yet to get any satisfaction points running any of them short of nirvana being not lvl 80.
                thank you )
                Ingame Name : Innominatum
                Server : S229 - Saber Dunes
                Class : Archer

Comment

Moved post to top.
                  Last edited by Dumpers; 09-01-2014, 06:44 PM.

[S351] Snowcrest

Comment

Nice post, good for people to read so ill sticky it for a while and moving it to game discussions
                    if you or anyone has further questions please feel free to PM me or any other moderator.

Kind regards Liquid_oxygen

then click on ¨click here¨
                    then click on support

Comment

t is marriage tree double reward bugged? because i used the daily item for double reward, but got the same

Comment

Originally posted by Alinshinoby View Post
                        t is marriage tree double reward bugged? because i used the daily item for double reward, but got the same

It does not give you a double reward, but halves the amount of items needed to make it out of 800. So for example, If your 'Double Day' item is insignia - instead of consuming 800 insignia, You will only consume 400.

[S351] Snowcrest

Comment

satisfaction will appear in later patches as loot in mp chests

Comment

And you discovered this information from where?

[S351] Snowcrest

Comment

You can raise your satisfaction level (Together Forever buff in dungeons) without raising your ring level. At level 1 you get 5% bonus XP in dungeons (15% and 30% at levels 2 and 3).
                              I don't have any info on the later levels so if someone with high satisfaction could post it here that'd be nice.

Comment

Working...
                              X