This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by R285036604 View Post
    We want Auction House next version (4.1).
    Not gonna happen. 7Roads already said that the only version that will have an auction house is the chinese version.

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetwaters View Post
      When you missed like 2 months of game play and still catch up and now its impossible
      You do have a point. I missed 2 weeks about a month ago, and I'm still trying to catch up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mageic11 View Post
        So, since lvl 70 rings and jewels are only 300 crypt tokens now... When will i get the extra 8800 tokens that were used to buy the gear when it was 2500 tokens? Wait, I forgot this is Wartune, things are made up as they go along.
        So 300×4=1200,I still have L50 of those;so I'll skip 60 ones
        With 2740 tokens, I'll have 1500 left
        Thank you;for once R2s incompetence pays off
        Mad love for my crew

The golden rule in wartune
        Maximizeâ„¢
        Guess whose back with trouble?
        ©S174

Comment

• waste of time, rewards suck

Comment

• Always frozen when battle with party, cant do skill

Comment

• Seems like a lot of people are saying that we need more inventory space for all the new necessities. Even with guild storage and bought space in backpack, a lot more space is needed for all the new items needed for new expansions. At least extend the time before mail with items expire. Otherwise, all the new stuff is fun so far with a little bit for everyone.

Comment

• Fix the lag or jam my credit card up your can

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackhawkRaider View Post
                  Fix the lag or jam my credit card up your can
                  As long as they can still put charges on it, they do not care where you put it.
                  Deschain Leader of the Dragon Dogs Guild. DD has its sixth anniversary as a gaming family in May.
                  Suggestion #1. Actually enforce your rules so tickets regarding cheaters are not just round filed.
                  #2. There are 5k Threads regarding bugs. Click to see 101 pages worth of stuff that needs fixing.
                  #3. Read the suggestions forums where you will find 5k threads on ways to make it better. Click for 101 pages worth of free suggestions.

Comment

• r2 new updates telling non casher to quit coz now casher can plunder ur city even ur dimention too good luck r2 in 6 months or less a lot i bet will quit the game

Comment

• After two years of playing this game, my husband has decided to quit and I think I will be as well. We have never been big spenders, but have done some light spending over the years and have always had vip until recently when we both decided to stop spending even for vip because of all of the bugs and problems, as well as the way the balance has been severely tipped. The changes that have been made to this game since we have started playing have been manageable or reasonable until now. You guys have taken away basically anything that was good and have made this a game for big spenders only....we are both severely disappointed. This has been our favorite game for a long time, but not anymore. You might as well just come right out and say that if a person can't afford to spend their life savings, then don't bother playing because you're not wanted. Thanks for all the fun, but I'm officially done. Good luck to all of you that are brave or foolish enough to stick around.

Comment

• just gonna be honest. Mini games randomly put in weekly is dumb. Its hard to get the items those give as a non casher. Now it only makes it That much harder to keep up with cashing people. but like we all know. r2 is only in it for the money, not fun factor of the players any more. Just saying.

Comment

• Question about these Eudeamons, what level do they go up to? Mine is at level 5 and the next level, it will be purple.

Comment

• Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
                            Question about these Eudeamons, what level do they go up to? Mine is at level 5 and the next level, it will be purple.
                            upto level 10

Comment

• Originally posted by anthemusa View Post
                              After two years of playing this game, my husband has decided to quit and I think I will be as well. We have never been big spenders, but have done some light spending over the years and have always had vip until recently when we both decided to stop spending even for vip because of all of the bugs and problems, as well as the way the balance has been severely tipped. The changes that have been made to this game since we have started playing have been manageable or reasonable until now. You guys have taken away basically anything that was good and have made this a game for big spenders only....we are both severely disappointed. This has been our favorite game for a long time, but not anymore. You might as well just come right out and say that if a person can't afford to spend their life savings, then don't bother playing because you're not wanted. Thanks for all the fun, but I'm officially done. Good luck to all of you that are brave or foolish enough to stick around.
                              Originally posted by AliyaNoa View Post
                              just gonna be honest. Mini games randomly put in weekly is dumb. Its hard to get the items those give as a non casher. Now it only makes it That much harder to keep up with cashing people. but like we all know. r2 is only in it for the money, not fun factor of the players any more. Just saying.
                              Quoted for 100% TRUTH!

The jewel and fish changes are ******* LUDICROUS! As is the fact that they aren't changing the name to "Lagtunes" or "Spendtunes"

Comment

• Originally posted by anthemusa View Post
                                After two years of playing this game, my husband has decided to quit and I think I will be as well. We have never been big spenders, but have done some light spending over the years and have always had vip until recently when we both decided to stop spending even for vip because of all of the bugs and problems, as well as the way the balance has been severely tipped. The changes that have been made to this game since we have started playing have been manageable or reasonable until now. You guys have taken away basically anything that was good and have made this a game for big spenders only....we are both severely disappointed. This has been our favorite game for a long time, but not anymore. You might as well just come right out and say that if a person can't afford to spend their life savings, then don't bother playing because you're not wanted. Thanks for all the fun, but I'm officially done. Good luck to all of you that are brave or foolish enough to stick around.
                                My thoughts exactly...

Ive been spending less and less each month...

Gonna stick around for a little while longer but Im not cashing anymore until i see some semblance of equality.

I think my biggest concerns are 1). the lack of storage space, forcing us to buy monthly storage even though we have already paid to free up all of our regular storage. 2). the massive added time requirements to do the new stuff, along with the already overly excessive amount of time it took to do the old stuff daily. I have a life and at present, I cannot finish everything in a day so I have been balen'ing to do the advance stuff the next day thru the Events Tab. I am not going to continue to do this much longer because there is just no point in doing so.

There is a reason that I waited over 10 years before I tried an online game such as this. That reason was because I did not want to be tied to a task daily that would take away from real life, especially if that task started to take my money as well as my time.
                                One thing has become painfully apparent and that is that all of these patches are for the soul purpose of trying to extract more money from the players.
                                Last edited by Death_Stalker69; 04-22-2015, 10:25 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X