Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quick question: Is participation in Dimension War PvP optional or you'll get attacked no matter you want to participate or not?

Originally posted by R2_Helen View Post
    Dimensions

Dimensional War PVP

Players can now enter other player’s dimensions when starting a dimensional war.

Comment

My personal experience with farm on Chinese server is just as bad (maybe worse, counting the cross-oceanic network latency). They have cute kids though.

Originally posted by vinu004 View Post
      I feel if one see chinese wartune, the kids there are much cuter and farming also an easy way. wartune here simply change all those, so that more people instead of joining the game they just leave, on the other hand people still joining in chinese..hope they know how to do business rather than wartune here.

Comment

for which server is the new update ?? and when?

Comment

No announcement yet, but I'm not making other plans for this Thursday..most other patches have come out a week after they hit the test servers.
          Server: Armor S6
          IGN: Xanthralla
          Guild: Samurai

Comment

Farmville comes to WarTune?

Comment

wonderful. more issues with lag

Comment

I get you and I somevvhat agree. One of the beautiful things about this game vvas the simplicity even though there were many activities. Novv even something as simple as farming is introducing more activities (vvhich makes it a bit complicated- but i'll try not to judge too quickly)…Definitely vvon't be a joy to play for people vvho only have a couple of hours in their day to play. The upgrade are great and keep us vvanting more and i do appreciate that…but they just might be coming a bit too quickly.

Cheers

Comment

These people are to dumb to fix issues still lurking instead these monkies decide to add more **** to lag up the system even worse. ATTENTION R2 VILLAGE IDIOTS AND MONKIES GET BETTER SERVERS FIX THE ISSUES THAT MANY PLAYERS HAVE BEEN SLAPPING YOU IN THE FACE WITH BUT YOU FOOLS ARE LIKE THE 3 BLIND MICE CAN'T SEE SHI.......INSTEAD OF ADDING MORE **** WHICH YOU'LL PROBABLY SC RE W UP LIKE NORMAL WHICH IS NEVER A SURPRISE TO US PLAYERS CAUSE YOU CAN'T GET ANYTHING RIGHT THE FIRST TIME

Comment

Honestly this Farmville upgrade is ********!
                    Okay the Eudaemon thing might be a nice thing - but Farmville on Wartune? really? Don't you have new ideas? Don't you want to fix all the bugs first?
                    I could tell about 4 or 5 abusable bugs (which people DO abuse every day) and reported a lot of annoying bugs as well (as long as they are not fixed i won't report the abuseable ones...)
                    The Lag and computer requirements are already way too high and flash is a security vulnerability anyway...

But the worst of this is that now the cashers can really **** OFF the non cashers by stealing their dimensions!
                    Not that people are already ****** by others players stealing and fighting about the bosses in wilds - now you add a possibility to steal something that costs some THOUSANDS of Balens in the shop!?? Honestly? And YES - we have such conflict potential on our server!

I created a ticket already that it takes about SIX HOURS for a non casher to complete all stuff even when optimized for all runs EACH DAY.
                    Now you add even more stuff...? If you want to be successfull you need at least something to lower the requirements on the other stuffs...
                    But anyway - Game Makers do not read here - nor do they care... They showed this too many times already...
                    So this update might really make me quit and try something else - but be sure that I will avoid any games that might have any influences from those GM's...

Comment

about the guardian how to get it ??!!

Comment

I also hope this dimension war pvp thing is not real. It's too easy to abuse.

First off, the stronger players could abuse their strength & steal from others, which could be out of greed, but could also be pure trolling. Same thing is already happening with gold mines & amethyst mines; many just stop getting mines or carting. But gold mines & amethyst mines are small things comparing to the rewards from dimensions. Dimensions are not only expensive or hard to get, they are also very time-consuming to conquer & loot. Letting others take away such a precious piece of possession with just one PvP battle is undesirable.

Secondly, it's easy to abuse it by creating alts to send higher level dimensions to their mains, which is what I deem abuse & unfair advantage. If the same dimension could be stolen multiple times, the abusers could just keep doing it back & forth between their alts (or amongst their clique members) to generate a pile of lower-level dimension chests, which in turn could give more higher-level chests. That's like stealing thousands of balens & possibly illegal. Honest players who play by the rules are punished. That's the worst thing ever.

With this much said, if this feature is unavoidable, I'd probably just stop doing dimensions or do only basic dimensions of the elements that most people don't want.

Originally posted by R292931640 View Post
                        But the worst of this is that now the cashers can really **** OFF the non cashers by stealing their dimensions!
                        Not that people are already ****** by others players stealing and fighting about the bosses in wilds - now you add a possibility to steal something that costs some THOUSANDS of Balens in the shop!?? Honestly? And YES - we have such conflict potential on our server!

Comment

too many things to time to quit

Comment

If I understand this new dimension thing, only advanced or above can be attacked, right? If so, this will not affect many players as many just do basic, including myself.

But still, I do not agree with this at all. And now you will have to pay to even do the dimensions, right? I guess they figured we were getting too many bound balens or maybe not as many people bought from the shop as they would have liked.

Comment

will the farm be reset to lvl 1? hope not took some $$ and a *** load of time to get my lvl up to where it is now......

Comment

they add this yet wont merge servers...looks like I mis out on this dungeon run too
                                "You're the darkest burning star, You're my perfect disease"

Comment

Working...
                                X