Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All I read is costs Balens, costs Balens, costs Balens.... Bound or Unbound, that's still a lot of balens many don't have. Are the bound balens payouts growing?

Comment

point is from Xmas this game isonly cash o leave
      no more event box in gem, clothes and other event
      and the best news was buy 1 damn box and can get 1 of 4???? are u ******* kidding all us then
      add reward for high lvl cloth / gem and cut base??? are u stupid o what?? how expect make high lvl without low lvl -.-
      want control all the item in game? ** off if i play hard on game want a return
      took off the crypt key from bliz camp too
      update means better thing but old good will be in the new version not cut

Comment

Eudaemon are soooooo supah duper hyper extra cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >o<

Comment

So, are Eudaemons essentially going to be our version of the children?

Comment

simple, if u not a casher u get screw

Comment

Xmas was a cherry time for non and cashers both. This months boxes is almost worthless. Joke hats are a JOKE! No mount and clothing only from drop that you got from only a few events. Terrible month so far. they even removed 1st exchange which normally stays all month. The company is run extremely poorly at the moment. Add my next post on DIM wars being the worst event ever these guys need to take there head out of their behinds.

Comment

good night, I wonder when version 4.0 will be available for servers?

Comment

Sure there will be alot said

So it's clear that DIM wars is unclear atm.

So you lose a Expert dim you get an advanced. Terrible to say the least. It appears there are attack requirements dealing with DIM life. The figure 80% is used. The way I'm reading it they are saying 80% life left. So that would mean the 1st 10 days you can steal an advanced dim only. Well why would I wait when I get the most days right away? Advance have 35 days of life. Another possibility is you cannot take the dim til 80% left or less. so 7'5 or lets say 8 days consumed on advanced. with 10 steps you take 5 or 6 to clear advanced. You get 3 days full rewards then stolen. Good luck keeping customers other than mega players.
                  What makes sense is you cannot steal til 80% of the DIMS life has been used. So under that theory you lose the advanced DIM with 7 days left but you get an intermediate DIM with 15 days of life. If this is not corrected or clarified your going to have the customers walking in droves. its still cupcake but not complete cupcake
                  I've never even gotten 1 expert chest which is terrible in itself but to get 1 then have it stolen by the top player in the 1st 2 weeks you folks have lost your minds. I'll wait to see it in it's entirety but this could spell the end for good non cashers. I cash I'm not staying if 1 or 2 players control all dims on a server. oh and god forbid you get merged with older stronger servers. You'll have nothing but basic and intermediate DIMS. Resist being a huge part of the game you might as well find a new game. Potentially the worst concept in the history of MMOs.
                  You think the whining regaurding Amy was bad this gonna be a cupcake night mare.

Comment

most of patch is is fun must say im not a big fan of pvp and they shouldnt make it that everything is about pvp there enough pvp events around. the new mini game that replaced the fishing is very anoying and time consuming i really would like to see that go and have fishing back. Energizing your friends tree is terrible because you get a loading screen on every friend you press. Not sure this is going to be on all the servers but on S1 you get world prosperity exp buff of 642% so you cant stop the lvling or you cant do a thing if you wanna raise your br wich i was doing as a non casher and trying to get my lv 60 gear complete and br was still low so ty R2 for messing that up.Maybe let people play how they wanna play and dont force them to lv when they dont want to because alot dont like that

Comment

Originally posted by Nescul View Post
                      most of patch is is fun must say im not a big fan of pvp and they shouldnt make it that everything is about pvp there enough pvp events around. the new mini game that replaced the fishing is very anoying and time consuming i really would like to see that go and have fishing back. Energizing your friends tree is terrible because you get a loading screen on every friend you press. Not sure this is going to be on all the servers but on S1 you get world prosperity exp buff of 642% so you cant stop the lvling or you cant do a thing if you wanna raise your br wich i was doing as a non casher and trying to get my lv 60 gear complete and br was still low so ty R2 for messing that up.Maybe let people play how they wanna play and dont force them to lv when they dont want to because alot dont like that
                      You're not suppose to camp low lvls just to bully people around in BG all day. That was hte point of all this xp. is so you actually lvl up to max level and take advantage of all the stuff in the game. Not to be a bully at low lvl just because you can.

Comment

Originally posted by gm777 View Post
                        simple, if u not a casher u get screw
                        this has been this game since day 1, if your not used to it by now, well ...
                        Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Originally posted by Omniscient2 View Post
                          You're not suppose to camp low lvls just to bully people around in BG all day. That was hte point of all this xp. is so you actually lvl up to max level and take advantage of all the stuff in the game. Not to be a bully at low lvl just because you can.
                          not every1 is a bully some just like to progress slowly to catch up on the pve part not to get into dungeons wich you need to be boosted through. personaly i dont do much pvp at all

Comment

Originally posted by Omniscient2 View Post
                            yes. as you are going to be able to take advance on di and such when hittin lv80 adv with 40k br...
                            Kabam -57 Archer
                            Kabam -67 Knight
                            Non casher and proud of it.

Comment

dilution ...

Comment

Originally posted by Razvan89 View Post
                                well i dont know if them are kids because are very diferent from wartune china...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]133441[/ATTACH]
                                wished instead Eudemon they have given us this

Comment

Working...
                                X