Clear All

• Ibriee
    replied
    i wish this wont make it more laggier.

Leave a comment:

• Carassimira
    replied
    Originally posted by davidholden View Post
    I sort of agree, the game has become a bit too cumbersome now.
    Wouldn't it be nice if we could go back to Wartune 1.0?
    oh sure.. if you prefer running mp dungeons 5x a day sure as hell ain't gonna go back to that -.-

Leave a comment:

• JackMalloy
    replied
    I found my doubt, so I deleted
    Last edited by JackMalloy; 05-20-2015, 11:46 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Sublimax
    replied
    wish we cannot david ! I like this new version and I think Iam not the only one But if we can ask all gamers I bet most of the ancients agree with you..... All these gamers don't care about campfire and we all know it's a fantastic way to make teams and friends ....

Leave a comment:

• ancev
    replied
    Originally posted by DarthVille View Post
    I wonder how do you synth. a lvl 8 m.atk, critical gem, into a lvl 9 m.atk, critical gem, with what kind of scroll , you do that ?
    recycle level 8 dual gem into individuals gems, upgrade each gem, synth a level 9 dual gem

Leave a comment:

• DarthVille
    replied
    •A MATK +1000 gem plus a Crit +1000 gem can by synthesized into a MATK & Crit +1000 gem.
    I wonder how do you synth. a lvl 8 m.atk, critical gem, into a lvl 9 m.atk, critical gem, with what kind of scroll , you do that ?

Leave a comment:

• R238423534
    replied
    hmm...the only attribute to double with block is HP? a bit surprising.

Leave a comment:

• R218338806
    replied
    Originally posted by davidholden View Post
    Nooo
    Bad idea its getting better every update
    if hate the way it is now try it on mibile phone
    they are walking behind schedule there

Leave a comment:

• davidholden
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Nescul
    replied
    i dont wanna see things added because it adds more lag again

Leave a comment:

• KrishnaWartune
    replied
    Steel Wars = Cross Server Tanks.

Leave a comment:

• kevs926
    replied
    A MATK +1000 gem plus a Crit +1000 gem can by synthesized into a MATK +600 Crit +600 gem.
    fixed for great justice

Leave a comment:

• SirGalla
    replied
    Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
    what about steel war?

I guess they are yet to make a guide on that, but I read some-where steel war is probably cross server tanks...

Leave a comment:

• pietjeprecies
    replied
    what about steel war?

Leave a comment:

• R2_Helen
    replied
    Sylph Expedition

Players Lvl. 60 and above can enter Sylph Expedition from 08:00-24:00 once a day by visiting the event NPC Athena in Cloud City.

General Info
    • Players use Sylphs to participate in the expedition and can set any 6 sylphs in the formation. There are 6 total formation slots: 3 for main (active) sylphs and 3 for sub (resting) sylphs.
    • Players can invite one of their online friend’s Sylphs to join their expedition team. The Sylph used is a “mirror image” so it does not affect the other player’s actual Sylph.
    • Players may switch the main and sub Sylphs in the formation by clicking and dragging them to the desired position.
    • Players can also set their Sylphs’ skills for each expedition.

Expedition Formation

Click image for larger version

Name:	sylph1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	121.0 KB
ID:	1712808
    • Main sylphs that are still alive will be displayed in the formation area of the panel, simply click and drag to change the formation.
    • Note: Expedition monsters have a tendency to attack Sylphs in the front row first. Thus, team formation is very important towards the battle outcome.

Expedition Skills

Name:	item_remotepet1.png
Size:	3.6 KB
ID:	1712798Click image for larger version

Name:	item_remotepet2.png
Size:	3.5 KB
ID:	1712799Click image for larger version

Name:	remotepet_02.png
Size:	3.8 KB
ID:	1712800Click image for larger version

Name:	remotepet_04.png
Size:	3.7 KB
ID:	1712801Click image for larger version

Name:	remotepet_05.png
Size:	3.8 KB
ID:	1712802Click image for larger version

Name:	remotepet_01.png
Size:	4.0 KB
ID:	1712791Click image for larger version

Name:	remotepet_03.png
ID:	1712792Click image for larger version

Name:	remotepet_06.png
Size:	3.9 KB
ID:	1712793Click image for larger version

Name:	remotepet_07.png
Size:	3.9 KB
ID:	1712794Click image for larger version

Name:	remotepet_08.png
ID:	1712795Click image for larger version

Name:	remotepet_09.png
ID:	1712796Click image for larger version

Name:	remotepet_10.png
ID:	1712797
    • Expedition skills unlock upon clearing expedition dungeons. Expedition skills can be used to help complete future expedition dungeons.
    • Once prepared, click ‘Start’ to open the expedition challenge panel.

Expedition Challenges
    • Dungeon information can be viewed by hovering the mouse over the dungeon icon.

Name:	sylph2.jpg
Size:	155.2 KB
ID:	1712807

Rules
    • Players can enter Sylph Expeditions daily between 08:00-24:00 (server time).
    • Players must clear the previous dungeon to unlock the next dungeon.
    • Normal dungeons will be reset to 0 at 5:00 AM every day; however, players can blitz dungeons after reaching the corresponding requirements.
    • Sylphs cannot revive after dying in an expedition. When all Sylphs are dead, the challenge will end. Players may switch dead main Sylphs with living sub Sylphs to continue the challenge.

Expedition Battles
    • Sylphs will automatically cast skills in expedition battles. Expedition skills can be used once they’re unlocked in expedition battles to help defeat the dungeons.

Expedition Rewards
    • Level Clearance Rewards: After each stage is cleared for the first time, players will receive clearance rewards. Clearance rewards can only be claimed once per stage.
    • Daily Ranking Rewards: Expedition ranking refreshes every hour. Rewards will be sent to players at 05:00 according to the final rankings for the previous day.

Help
    • Players can invite friends’ Sylphs to join their expedition team; however, these Sylphs’ stats will remain unchanged after the invitation. Friends will receive a 20000 Gold reward via mail for the use of their Sylphs.
    • Players have one chance to challenge the expedition dungeons daily (excluding special dungeons).
    • Monsters in the expedition dungeons have stronger attributes than normal. Team formation will greatly affect battle results.
    • Elemental relationship tip: Water - Fire - Wind - Electro - Water (Loop); Light - Dark (Loop).
    • Expedition skills unlock upon clearing expedition dungeons. These skills can be assigned and used in expedition battles once they’re unlocked. The Sylph with the lowest HP will cast Sylph skills.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X