Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi site fix the troops page before upgrade you can have all of your troops but now is three you can have please fix it

Comment

hii
      thanks for new event,when time have event for exchang athena and gaia?? long time ago was it. please again event come
      im in server 532

Comment

i would like to know if this sylph expedition resets every week to where you start over again or once you clear it thats it no going back to first kill

Comment

When do you make sylph exchange event or events like coin ancestry exchange for fashion?

Comment

Yea. Double attrib gems are not good. Maybe its good for one thing i.e. they combine but the attrib given are far less then the single. So its not worth it
            Heroes Evolved
            GODZ

Comment

Originally posted by davidholden View Post
              I sort of agree, the game has become a bit too cumbersome now.
              Wouldn't it be nice if we could go back to Wartune 1.0?
              How about no lol

Comment

been saying for months for r2 to sort bg out but as usual they not listen i saw a 250k players in same bg as 1.8million br player. see why people leave game they not got a cat in hells chance of a kill in bg. thus just lose honour so they wont do bg no more .like someone say put a minimum of 2 limits maybe 1million and below and 1million plus as another . wont happen but heres hoping

Comment

My cursor is not working

Comment

Originally posted by boggins64 View Post
                    been saying for months for r2 to sort bg out but as usual they not listen i saw a 250k players in same bg as 1.8million br player. see why people leave game they not got a cat in hells chance of a kill in bg. thus just lose honour so they wont do bg no more .like someone say put a minimum of 2 limits maybe 1million and below and 1million plus as another . wont happen but heres hoping
                    Dont be a noob, if there level 80 old accounts just get out or stay in your base. Dont try to be the hero becoming in an easy prey for them and lose honor.

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Helen View Post
                      Double Attribute Gems

In Version 4.0 players can synthesize Lvl.7-12 double attribute gems in the Blacksmith. These gems include: PATK & Crit Gems, PDEF & MDEF Gems, PDEF & HP Gems, MATK & Crit Gems, MDEF & HP Gems, and HP& Block Gems.

MDEF & HP Gems
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]137596[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]137597[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]137598[/ATTACH]

MATK & Crit Gems
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]137599[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]137600[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]137601[/ATTACH]

HP& Block Gems
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]137602[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]137603[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]137604[/ATTACH]

PDEF & MDEF Gems
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]137605[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]137606[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]137607[/ATTACH]

PDEF & HP Gems
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]137608[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]137609[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]137610[/ATTACH]

PATK & Crit Gems
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]137611[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]137612[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]137613[/ATTACH]

Synthesis Rules:
                      • A MATK +1000 gem plus a Crit +1000 gem can by synthesized into a MATK & Crit +1000 gem.
                      • Synthesized double attribute gems can still be recycled in the Blacksmith using Gold.
                      Are you able to hold double attribute gems that have the same things on one armor, for example mdef&hp and pdef&hp on the same armor?

Comment

i am still wondering what the dice are for?

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Helen View Post
                          Mythic Equipment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]137615[/ATTACH]

Mythic equipment requires a piece of Lvl. 80 Legendary equipment, with Titan’s Stone Shards and Titan Iron Shards as required upgrade materials. Fusing these three elements will yield a piece of Lvl. 80 Mythic equipment. Before fusing these items, players must first make sure their Lvl. 80 Legendary equipment piece is upgraded to the max level and that the Holy Forge level is greater than Lvl. 2 10 Stars. The refinement level and Holy Forge levels of the new Mythic equipment will be equal to that of the initial Legendary piece.

When upgrading, the enchantment level of the original Lvl. 80 Legendary will reset, while the basic attributes of the new Mythic equipment piece will increase. The new Mythic equipment piece may also be enchanted, which can hold a maximum enchantment level of 36.

The original upgrade system (Level 8 10 Stars) will remain, while a new upgrade system (Level 8 10 Moon) will be added. Using the required materials in the Holy Forge, forging the Mythic Equipment will upgrade the equipment to Lvl.1 1 Moon. Previous attributes will be inherited, while the maximum refinement level will also increase.
                          Lots of people will be working towards this for quite a while being that very few (2-3) Vulcan hammers drop in-game. They really should have more ways to obtain them rather than just in shop, which are too high priced for a few hammers.

Comment

How about making an event for DIVINITY SHARDS!

Comment

Originally posted by Stryker530 View Post
                              How about making an event for DIVINITY SHARDS!

i agree, i have lvl75 hades but cant evolve because it needs divinity shard which you can only buy by balens,and now no event for that,meaning may hades is useless

poor thing im not casher
                              Last edited by Black$gold; 06-04-2015, 07:52 PM.
                              Golds are getting black!

Comment

Originally posted by Black$gold View Post
                                i agree, i have lvl75 hades but cant evolve because it needs divinity shard which you can only buy by balens,and now no event for that,meaning may hades is useless

poor thing im not casher
                                Be clever, if it is very hard to evolve your Hades, how will be evolve it to the other evolution? Change the Sylph, like me. At the end, it is the same thing, it is more easy to evolve them, no matter how much you had spend in it. Having Hades or Apollo do not mean you will win a fight.

Comment

Working...
                                X