Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

[Guide] Patch 4.0 - Part Three

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
    OMG! You've got to be kidding. Pay balens to get a chance of a reward after you spend x time staring at a hot air balloon. Seriously? I'd go watch paint dry, thanks. At least that one is free!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqmBpXxWZYs
    IGN: whitewolf
    Server: s507 Forgotten Abyss
    Guild: OUTCASTS
    Class: Archer

    Comment


    • #47
      bringing more ubdates is just increasing lag bring an ubdate that can reduce lag

      Comment


      • #48
        How n where to access this hot air balloon thing?

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by abhishek8023 View Post
          How n where to access this hot air balloon thing?
          The events have been 'added'. They have not yet been 'implemented'. Keep an eye on News forum for any further announcements
          Retired Moderator.

          Comment


          • #50
            Some additional data on the br taken on chaos war at 0500 server time would be appreciated.

            Does pots/scrolls count? The br taken for the ranking list is off by some if you are offline, will this affect chaos war as well?

            Cause I bet some servers are pretty close to top position, and the 30-50 or so position, so for both side it would be good if you could clarify this. But r2... clarify it after instead I guess

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
              Some additional data on the br taken on chaos war at 0500 server time would be appreciated.

              Does pots/scrolls count? The br taken for the ranking list is off by some if you are offline, will this affect chaos war as well?

              Cause I bet some servers are pretty close to top position, and the 30-50 or so position, so for both side it would be good if you could clarify this. But r2... clarify it after instead I guess
              There's a good point. I will forward this query, however I would recommend taking a screenshot before you log off on that final day of ranking if you can not be on at that time, 'just in case'.
              Retired Moderator.

              Comment


              • #52
                So, when are they gonna implemented? Is there already test it, I mean is there any server-tested.
                Heroes Evolved
                GODZ

                Comment


                • #53
                  hey any1 stop this stupid event plz no more this event wee spend time and money for this game and staff is joking us plz stop this is not fair

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by zosiama136 View Post
                    So, when are they gonna implemented? Is there already test it, I mean is there any server-tested.
                    It's not implemented on any tester servers yet
                    ValKitteh - S1
                    "The Town Hall is outside"

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by Whakapono View Post
                      There's a good point. I will forward this query, however I would recommend taking a screenshot before you log off on that final day of ranking if you can not be on at that time, 'just in case'.
                      Just a simple: Anything that increases your br works.

                      We all know 4 days to fix the issue that could come at monday is not enough for the devs to fix anything. Just look at the first HOF where people waited a year ;p

                      So would rather take a statement. Personal, I doubt I will be top 40 anyways, but if pots count, a person can raise his br a lot(70-80k for me), and that might ruin it for people that actually deserves the spot and can't be on. And bet that people at higher br can easily double that br gain, so they can mess it up for the top 1.

                      But as I said, a word on whether pots do work or not, would be good enough, cause then everyone will play by the same rules, even if I can't be on at 0500. Knowing the rules and get kicked out and not knowing them and lose is 2 completly different stories.

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        So these new features have not been implemented yet but they are offering an item for the hot air balloon thing in the new core exchange. How are we supposed to know if it something worth exchanging for?

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          something else to glog up ur inventory space ahahaha

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            This sky adventure is **** and it just robes ppl and r2games sucks

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Originally posted by darkwolf3307 View Post
                              I did it ! Best part was between 7:10 and 7:40 or so. That was magical ^^

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                How come S1 does not have sky adventure yet? Thought this was a test server :P
                                ^_^
                                Babs

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X