Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sky adventures is unpopular and has no reason, plus its hard to get the stones if you don't put money into the game.

Comment

would someone from R2 explain this ancient Treasure is much greater detail so I know if I would like to participate. Thank you.
      Welcome back my friends to the show that never ends....

Comment

Ancient treasure seems to be open for 3 days when it opens, you can do it once per event only. I spent 16k balens and got 23k back so increased total balens by 7k or in other words got a free 7k balens unbound

Comment

so....when is hall of fame happening?
          Meow!

Comment

Originally posted by Froggster View Post
            thxs a lot for these new outstanding events (this is sarcastic. just a info for the dump devs of this game. all players know this was not like written)

give more stupid time graping events for cashplayers (only), more useless b.s to fill the rare inv slots with more useless ******

- ****** sky adv. only works with energie stones u can get i shop: ohh what a surprise, pay for an event to get rewards not worth time u spend in this ****, but pay for it ?

- steel wars: 3 mio br in team to start ? gj, makes it easy for normal players to find teams, cause of.c no high br team will take a low br player, so again no rewards here for "normal players"

these 2 ex. make clear whats the new direction this game will go: events in future only for cash players and all others are in game to make them feel better by spawnkilling in bgs, fair matchings in arena and good chances for guilds to kill 1 cash player if they stack their whole br of all members into 1 player

so let me say thy to the company. gj like every time u put in new stuff into game
            I am good with the things I do. I do not need more useless events like tanks cross server, etc., etc., When will be the Sylph and the Eudaemon Cross Server War, for avoid participate? It is the last thing to update (the creativity of R2 is one hundred meters underground)

Comment

i want to know when an advance soul crystal event is coming?

Comment

Originally posted by tigerone View Post
                i want to know when an advance soul crystal event is coming?
                well when normal soul crystal event comes out u can still use adv soul crystals and get rewards but u wont recieve adv soul crystals back only normal ones

Comment

can you get socketing rods for eadaemons i cant forged gear cant removed diamonds ty R2 games screwing us over again

Comment

i like beavis and butthead much more than this crazy game

Comment

why chaos war still not yet open?
                      and what happen to steel war?

Comment

esto es una caca: Enojado:

Comment

Working...
                        X