This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
    OMG! You've got to be kidding. Pay balens to get a chance of a reward after you spend x time staring at a hot air balloon. Seriously? I'd go watch paint dry, thanks. At least that one is free!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqmBpXxWZYs
    IGN: whitewolf
    Server: s507 Forgotten Abyss
    Guild: OUTCASTS
    Class: Archer

Comment

bringing more ubdates is just increasing lag bring an ubdate that can reduce lag

Comment

How n where to access this hot air balloon thing?

Comment

Originally posted by abhishek8023 View Post
          How n where to access this hot air balloon thing?
          The events have been 'added'. They have not yet been 'implemented'. Keep an eye on News forum for any further announcements
          Retired Moderator.

Comment

Some additional data on the br taken on chaos war at 0500 server time would be appreciated.

Does pots/scrolls count? The br taken for the ranking list is off by some if you are offline, will this affect chaos war as well?

Cause I bet some servers are pretty close to top position, and the 30-50 or so position, so for both side it would be good if you could clarify this. But r2... clarify it after instead I guess

Comment

Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
              Some additional data on the br taken on chaos war at 0500 server time would be appreciated.

Does pots/scrolls count? The br taken for the ranking list is off by some if you are offline, will this affect chaos war as well?

Cause I bet some servers are pretty close to top position, and the 30-50 or so position, so for both side it would be good if you could clarify this. But r2... clarify it after instead I guess
              There's a good point. I will forward this query, however I would recommend taking a screenshot before you log off on that final day of ranking if you can not be on at that time, 'just in case'.
              Retired Moderator.

Comment

So, when are they gonna implemented? Is there already test it, I mean is there any server-tested.
                Heroes Evolved
                GODZ

Comment

hey any1 stop this stupid event plz no more this event wee spend time and money for this game and staff is joking us plz stop this is not fair

Comment

Originally posted by zosiama136 View Post
                    So, when are they gonna implemented? Is there already test it, I mean is there any server-tested.
                    It's not implemented on any tester servers yet
                    ValKitteh - S1
                    "The Town Hall is outside"

Comment

Originally posted by Whakapono View Post
                      There's a good point. I will forward this query, however I would recommend taking a screenshot before you log off on that final day of ranking if you can not be on at that time, 'just in case'.
                      Just a simple: Anything that increases your br works.

We all know 4 days to fix the issue that could come at monday is not enough for the devs to fix anything. Just look at the first HOF where people waited a year ;p

So would rather take a statement. Personal, I doubt I will be top 40 anyways, but if pots count, a person can raise his br a lot(70-80k for me), and that might ruin it for people that actually deserves the spot and can't be on. And bet that people at higher br can easily double that br gain, so they can mess it up for the top 1.

But as I said, a word on whether pots do work or not, would be good enough, cause then everyone will play by the same rules, even if I can't be on at 0500. Knowing the rules and get kicked out and not knowing them and lose is 2 completly different stories.

Comment

So these new features have not been implemented yet but they are offering an item for the hot air balloon thing in the new core exchange. How are we supposed to know if it something worth exchanging for?

Comment

something else to glog up ur inventory space ahahaha

Comment

This sky adventure is **** and it just robes ppl and r2games sucks

Comment

Originally posted by darkwolf3307 View Post
                              I did it ! Best part was between 7:10 and 7:40 or so. That was magical ^^

Comment

How come S1 does not have sky adventure yet? Thought this was a test server :P
                                ^_^
                                Babs

Comment

Working...
                                X