X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2101272408
    replied
    Good work R2, since last patch mpd attempt are sometimes consumed for nothing, even if we didn't enter in any dungeon before... Now star tear shard are unable to sell again, do something about sylph exp scroll, we need to be able to sell them, i have almost 25k in my inventory...
    Tok easy is now much harder than tok nm before your stupid patch, and mini games were a lot better before patch, remove backward steps in cloud adventure, it's almost impossible to finish it, except with bound balens / balens but you're so stupid to think people will use bound balens or balens to finish CA and get 2-3 nickels at end lol
    Almost 2 years i play this game and this year you really killed the game and it seems it will be worse and worse then don't be surprised if you lose players, even some huge spenders are tired to see you screwing us all the time for money

Leave a comment:

• mbowyer
    replied
    Pyranthos I agree with you.
    I have been playing this game since basically 3 days after s436 started and in the last six months the game has been ****** up so much that I also no longer enjoy it but only play as I have so much time already invested in it.

I must also add that instead of changing things that were working out fine R2 and 7road could have rather added new things to make the game more interesting and such like new single player campaigns for the people that have completed the current ones.

and better rewards for completing quests and so on

I am not a casher as I cannot afford it but I feel like r2 doesn't care about my loyalty to them in as such I buy vip when I can and also once in a while I might buy 500 balens as I can afford it. but they have made it so difficult for me to increase my characters br because I cant afford to buy the balens in order to do so. with the old rewards and events I was at least able to get my br up from 100000 to 800k now I am battling to get to 850k

Leave a comment:

• mbowyer
    replied
    and even when they do respond they ask for a screen shot so please tell me how you give a screenshot as proof when the screenshot doesn't show the problem. Are they trying to say that any ** screenshot is valid because if you don't have a screenshot the ticket doesn't go through or gets marked as incomplete ticket.

Originally posted by R210859511 View Post
    R2 put the players first?
    what a joke this is an organisation that when you send a ticket to support they don't even reply

so how do they put the players first ?

Leave a comment:

• Enehasd
    replied
    Originally posted by trollminator View Post
    Spending 180 balens for the CHANCE to get 90, 180, 900 etc was NEVER worth it. Never ever bought a magic dice. That said I kind of like the new cloud adv, only because it helps the new smaller toons. Before the patch new players had no chance of killing the mobs/bosses (without spending cash on war flags), now they can, and have a chance at some BB at the end.
    There is no BB at the end.
    The best you can hope for is insignia and nickels.

Leave a comment:

• trollminator
    replied
    Originally posted by jcs54 View Post
    Cloud Adventures is pointless now - spending Balens to get Magic Dice was worth it before when you got BB as rewards.
    Spending 180 balens for the CHANCE to get 90, 180, 900 etc was NEVER worth it. Never ever bought a magic dice. That said I kind of like the new cloud adv, only because it helps the new smaller toons. Before the patch new players had no chance of killing the mobs/bosses (without spending cash on war flags), now they can, and have a chance at some BB at the end.

Leave a comment:

• Cocollino
    replied
    if they kill game off i shall not be playing anymore of r2 games as i,m assuming they all the same as this FREE ??????

Leave a comment:

• demoniced
    replied
    Guild beast .. i still look for the ADDED guild beast .. No 1 in this threat

we only have 1 with new look not 2 .. so its a BUG that should be fixed

if u ADD a guild beast .. and we already had a guild beast before the add .. we then should get 2 guild beasts

suggestion
    Next time read and reread and ask ur mom to spellcheck ur PATCHNOTES for typos and other *cupcakes * ..
    and make a disclaimer like* all thing here are random to interpretate as u like, as i who write this surely not know english or have any idea of what is to come anyhow* for every patchnote u do
    (ADDING & ALTERING) 2 totaly diffrent things u *cupcake* eating *pizzalovers* just *Optimize* ur *Optimizes* to ur *sugarrushed* *diabatic* *mindstates*

fix bug and give us 2 guild beasts .. then i can go to No 2 in patchnotes shown above .. the kid with the wierd *TYPOS* in skills
    Last edited by demoniced; 11-09-2015, 10:18 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Pyranthos
    replied
    Originally posted by jcs54 View Post
    Suppose it is like the real world - the ones with the money have the best of it.
    That line right there, says it all.. Are those people the mega cashers? Nope, those are still players.. Its r2.. They have the best of it all, and then claim to "put their players first" Yea right.. They put themselves first, and only do things to benefit us if they feel they can profit from it. Am I jaded against r2/7roads? sure. Did they bring it on themselves? Absolutely!

Leave a comment:

• jcs54
    replied
    I have changed my mind about new Guild Beast - it is better than before. Would be even better if my guild members did as they were told and concentrated on the side quests before killing the Boss!!!!!

But everything else I said stands. Cloud Adventures is pointless now - spending Balens to get Magic Dice was worth it before when you got BB as rewards. And who thought up the idea that we had to fight ourselves in battle?!!!!! No Balen mines in Dimensions. Cant sell Star Tears anymore. Sky Trail is rubbish. Don't like new Sylph Arena. Never a great fan of fishing but it is awful now. The "Hide" button is terrible - it either doesn't do anything or keeps resetting. I have 9 servers in my group now so WB is useless - 5 minutes max to kill it. Didn't they say that purchase quantity restrictions were to be removed from Guild Shop? Well it hasn't. R2 lie like dormant syph.

I am a VIP member but not a payer and I fall further behind the big payers. I suppose I should be happy that they do as it keeps the game going but it does seem increasingly unfair. Buying success doesn't make them better players. Suppose it is like the real world - the ones with the money have the best of it.

It is hard to think of one change in the last year that has really made the game better. Lose Eudaemons and Sylphs and let it be really PvE or PvP.

Have I missed anything?

Carnelian

G M TheCore (S94)

Leave a comment:

• DevilGrave
    replied
    So here is a good question so R2 you decided to make server reset at midnight right...OK cool so why the FRELL does Tara temple an Narr not reset at midnight every monday as well? This is ** i would rather get them out of the way asap than have to wait an I am sure others that are up an on at this time would like to as well. Also what the frell did you do with Underground Palace? Enough of the cupcaking the game up seriously now you have people hacking for gold an balens again because you wont fix world boss. An destroyed Atoli so Gold is harder to get than Kyanite. Make some adjustments to the gold seeds in the farm an not make them cost balens like a smurf-waffle either you greedy pigs

Leave a comment:

• akdaga
    replied
    Not to forgot the FISHING now S U C K S big time like the developers of R2 - all Cupcake & Cupcake in fishing - Thanks to R2 for making most of events SU C KING big time now we not doing these events & our time is Saved
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 11-09-2015, 05:50 AM.

Leave a comment:

• WyzDM
    replied
    I'm just going to add a few complaints of my own in addition to all the flame replies. Honestly, I really can't blame them.

Sylph Atoll
    This has gotten so redundant and exhausting that I gave up on doing it after the first time. Fighting 20 bosses, if each takes 2.5 minutes, takes 50 minutes, and doing the same thing over and over for almost an hour is extremely unappealing to me, and apparently to other players based on other comments and opinions of fellow players. The boss feature allowed more competition and was generally more fun at a faster pace, while this is too monotonous to make it worth it for some crystalloid and six enchantment tries, only one of which will most likely work.

Cloud Adventures
    A favorite and fun activity of mine (except when you got stuck at the boss in early levels). Used to be, anyway. While there are no more bosses, the map is ridiculously long and if your luck is bad when you land on the backwards space, you'll need to actually buy dice to even make it to the end of the board (sure, that's not a problem for cashers, but I think Wartune's biased toward cashers enough already). The risk is lower, but the rewards are even more so. Definitely a bad update in this aspect.

Guild Boss
    This is actually something that I'm all right with. The boss is easier now when the mobs are all cleared, and the rewards are still nice. Overall, the play aspect's more fun now instead of a sylph vs boss fight.

I don't really have any huge problems or approvals of any other patches, but my qualms with sylph atoll and cloud adventures greatly overshadow anything positive I feel about this update. I hope Wartune will revert these changes, or better yet, objectively improve them. Thanks to the devs and mods if they took the time to read this!

Leave a comment:

• DevilGrave
    replied
    Is Spire Nightmare not available yet? Cant select it ......I know someone will say did you beat normal ofc I can solo normal

Leave a comment:

• sabastianOrain
    replied
    my account dissaperd get it back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• R210859511
    replied
    This is the worst patch ever

way to go with killing off the game

my you must be so proud of yourselfs

Leave a comment:

Working...
X