Clear All

• DarkAngHelL
    replied
    Arena for lows

Repair Arena 55-59 plz, It is not just that send us against 80

Leave a comment:

• krzycanuk
    replied
    so far only getting regular sepulcrum and mahara from offerings in demension now ,instead of advantage

Leave a comment:

• Beautyexitou
    replied
    Please dont make us free players leave the game but I guess VIP players are getting a slap in the face too.
    Sylph Atoll wasnt fair at the begining too. Now its more crappy
    Cloud Adventure is a piece of usseless Cupcake We needed Bound Balens ALL of us
    ToK is impossible to pass EVEN 1 stage in Easy mode. What you think of us? Some casher monsters to fight there?
    GAME BOX? Good you grouped them BUT why once a week. Return them BUT with the Game Box. it will look more nice
    Guild Beast is more interesting. That is fine
    I hate all the time hiding players. And we DONT have a choice to hide or not. And it doesnt lag lass than before. It is same
    We are being kicked from room after finishing dungeon. SO ANNOYING
    There is more to complain but please TAKE CARE OF THE LAG. That game is not for the trash thats why we complain but you just make it worse after making new things. Im so dissapointed. You even cant merge the servers like person. You cant make us play in less laggy game. If the players were in first then tell us BEFORE making NEW things.
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 11-09-2015, 05:52 AM.

Leave a comment:

• raxcave
    replied
    interesting

Leave a comment:

• R2140318761
    replied
    Lords administrators. We need to continue the event clouds twice a week. And that again linked to diamond and golden wand for use in the tree. Grateful for awaiting attention.

Leave a comment:

• R235892754
    replied
    R2 u really helpfull with the mini games, first u eliminate 3 or more min per day, then un make us play one per week (or two including cloud adventures that is daily on chine) and after all u have the great idea that maybe no one need mini games one per day sucks is better 3 per week.

U know something about techniques to meet customer?

Leave a comment:

• R245069993
    replied
    you got rid of the goodies game what about those that used balens to get to number 1 you did not give out the rewards for 1st 2nd 3rd place thats not fair

Leave a comment:

• leiriaa
    replied
    What are you guys doing to the game?? Where's the improvement????
    Gaming didnt get any better, it got worst. new tok (not gonna mention the huge bug in it) is a lag fest with the pokemons added to their side.
    2 turns of skills and sylph away??? are you guys stupid or just dumb as hell?
    Game box? more of a **** box! cloud adventures removed ffs!
    Sylph atol, another lag fest. New pokemon... well... you can stuff your new pokemons ideas. get out of the toilet when you're thinking of new game implementations.
    Ok, i have to admit that sylph expedition is the only thing good from this new patch, the other implementations i dont know because EVERYONE IS UNABLE OF DOING THEM!

Leave a comment:

• akdaga
    replied
    Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
    Should have read: "Version 5.1 Downgraded - R2 always put their stubbornness first and players last"

Even players that spend tons of money on this piece of <expletive> are getting the shaft.
    Nice 1 bro - totally - u can make it R2 always put PAYERS first - to be simple adjustment in their tag line

Hope we soon have Funeral event of R2

Leave a comment:

• akdaga
    replied
    Bottom Line is they have made the Biggest **** out of this new patch with Hell lot of Bugs & the changes that Sucks big time & the way they are going they had 3rd Anniversary event & soon they gonna have Funeral Event

Leave a comment:

• R210859511
    replied
    No you dont, you put money first

Leave a comment:

• Gemeoss
    replied
    They forgot to say "star tear shard cant be sold again" in this new patch

Leave a comment:

• Psychonl
    replied
    Way to go Pleasure box my *** =) all the pleasure we had gone with that
    all this damn new feature sucks *** and everything seems to getting ruined in no time =)
    You guys doing a awesome job on making this game boring like chit......
    Every nice thing players had getting ruined and destroyed and turned into something very crappy =)
    We want the hide button removed / cloud adventure back to what it was like / sky trial way to go finish lvl 10 and their nothing left to do then some useless exploring / kid bounty useless as we cant run it after patch any more as they made all harder so stuck =) mini games give us back fishing / jewel hunt daily stick the rest of you mini game up your *** =)
    Increase wb hp or unmerge servers as their to many peeps fighting same wb making the fight last less then 10 minute.....
    Atol boss give us back the atol boss and not these cheap *** sylphs =)
    Any other players have some stuff to add to the list they need to change back to normal =)

Leave a comment:

• R2116810892
    replied
    Hands down the worst patch I've seen in any game I've ever played. Congratulations on that one.

Leave a comment:

• Dula55
    replied
    https://i.ytimg.com/vi/jVOTo18R8_A/maxresdefault.jpg

Leave a comment:

Working...
X