X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• benge.robert
    replied
    Very nice except fix the matchmaking thing in Arena as today i faced 15 lvl 70+ people with a level 35

Leave a comment:

• Sosorix
    replied
    how you can recicle activated mount cards? because dont work

Leave a comment:

• frostfinger
    replied
    Originally posted by R2_Stormaggedon View Post
    Feature Overview
    In the Game Box, you may find Wartune mini games including Fishing, Jewel Hunt, Cloud Adventures and more! Enjoy ultimate fun!

Level Requirement
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]152797[/ATTACH]
    The event icon is available for Lvl. 28+ players.

System
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]152798[/ATTACH]
    System Rewards
    Players may obtain certain amount of Nickel while they're playing mini games. Nickel can be exchanged for items that reset every day.

System Adjustment
    Fishing
    • Removed Fishing level, Rankings and Weekly Points.
    • Increased the quantity and the types of the fish.
    • Removed the Fish Basket: Rewards will directly go to a player's inventory.
    • Each fishing item has a stack limit. Players may purchase fishing items, but they cannot purchase or obtain more once the stack limit is hit.
    • Removed Fishing cooldown.

Jewel Hunt
    • Removed Jewel Hunt levels, Rankings and Weekly Points.
    • Removed Temporary Inventory: Rewards will directly go to a player's inventory.
    • Expanded the game panel.
    • Removed the Point Chests: Reward items for a required amount of points will display directly.
    • The Lucky Star will directly obtain the reward items instead of receiving a chest.
    • Added a daily purchase limit.

Cloud Adventures
    • Removed Sylph Formation.
    • Now players will enter a battle on their own (without carrying a Sylph into battle).
    • Removed the War Flag and the feature to ask a friend for help.
    • Added event description and removed the confirm messages.
    • Added more event types.
    does it change the rewards from dice? no more bound balens?

Leave a comment:

• Pyranthos
    replied
    Originally posted by fileman View Post
    @Pyranthos That why r2 changed it coz we need gold. And answer for it is Kitty by balens
    Yea, ROTFL, they can dream the frak on with that... They cant even fix problems, and they think they are gonna stiff arm people into spending on a laggy, broken game full of bugs and flaws when every time you turn around, instead of fixing things, they not only break more stuff, they make lag worse and THEN NERF the FEW THINGS this game had goin for it... Yea, THATS how u get people to spend... THEIR LOGIC IS BEYOND FLAWED, and they're insane if they think people will keep spending to be forced to deal with such garbage

And btw, cant help but notice, those big spender events.. have NEVER been broken.. Go figure.. Nerf those, I DARE YA R2..
    Last edited by Pyranthos; 11-05-2015, 01:27 PM.

Leave a comment:

• fileman
    replied
    @Pyranthos That why r2 changed it coz we need gold. And answer for it is Kitty by balens

Yea banner is nice joke, when i saw it i couldnt believe it how arogant r2 could be.

You do everything against player:
    pressure to spend balens - this i could handle you want to earn and are greedy,
    but this .... which is called "resolve the lag issues" make them more and more in-game.

One guy had right when left game and i asked him why - becouse every patch game has more lags and bugs. Definitely true.

Leave a comment:

• Pyranthos
    replied
    Event Info
    • Beginning daily at 00:00, the Defend Sylph Atoll event is available every 3 hours in a day, each lasting 1 hour. The event icon will appear at the top of the screen when the event is available. Players may click the icon to join the event.
    • After the event starts, Angry Advanced/Sophisticated Sylphs may appear on a random Sylph Atoll level. Players may kill them for certain amount of rage. The Sylph Atoll BOSS will appear once the rage amount is full.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]152803[/ATTACH]
    • Only one team is allowed to fight against the Sylph Atoll BOSS at a time. The rage resets once the BOSS is killed.
    • Players obtain rewards for killing Advanced Sylphs, Sophisticated Sylphs and the Sylph Atoll BOSS. Rewards will be sent to players' inventory directly. Players won't obtain rewards if they have run out of reward attempt. Reward attempts reset at 5:00 a.m. every day.
    Look... this patch is FULL of pure disappointment, but THIS?? THIS IS BY FAR THE WORST CHANGE I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!! All the expensive stuff we gotta harvest gold for, euda skills, dim chests, gear synth and enchants, holy forging... WE NEEDED THE DAM GOLD FROM AB, and u give us THIS JOKE INSTEAD??? 10 adv seps, about 40-60 glints, and some other trivial amounts of junk, ONCE A DAY?? Give me a damn break... Why, for the love of god, remove such a valuable source of gold that players NEED, after adding all these amazing ways to get stoves, hammers clamps and stithies??? we weren't able to make enough between events as it was, and now... now its just freaking STUPID... Oooh, but you do more damage at wb and it has more hpts now, so u get more gold from that... WHOOPIE, its not THAT freaking much more, AB WAS AMAZING, WHY THE HELL CHANGE IT??? And give us THIS ****? No more going in, fighting it, and getting that HIGHLY NEEDED gold, now ya gotta go in, fight a bunch of garbage and then HOPE your the first person/team to the boss or else you have to fight even more to spawn another one.. SO IGNORANT..

Oh, but wait, it gets better, if you cant afford to use your HF materials as things were, and now you REALLY CANT afford to use em, u can always sell em... for a whopping 10gold a pc... Ty for giving them to us from purg maze, event exchanges, online rewards, narr and tara.. Soo glad we can harvest soo much materials to sell for 9k a stack... Shove it up ur posterior r2, 7roads, proficient city, whoever is ignorant enough to take credit for this steamy pile of stink.

And im not even gonna touch on the other tweaks... this single one has me ticked off enough to carry my rage for all of them.. in fact, to hell with this stupid game.. gj r2... business suicide mastery level.

And thx for leaving that broke pile of ****, lag creating trash pile of a hide button.. that btw, HID THE WRONG STUFF TO BEGIN WITH, even if it DID work, which it does NOT. Unless its job is to make the game less enjoyable and more laggy, then it did an exceptional job... smfh..

And thanks for not letting us be able to HF as much now, bc our odds of getting a mount weren't already bad enough from 500 boxes, yea, sure, let us get even less per event now.. GOOD JOB, BUFFOONS!
    Last edited by Pyranthos; 11-05-2015, 01:01 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Meikura001
    replied
    Originally posted by Psychonl View Post
    Optimized banner that fit better

Should have read: "Version 5.1 Downgraded - R2 always put their stubbornness first and players last"

Even players that spend tons of money on this piece of <expletive> are getting the shaft.

Leave a comment:

• bornleader
    replied
    Event Info
    • Players obtain rewards for killing Advanced Sylphs, Sophisticated Sylphs and the Sylph Atoll BOSS. Rewards will be sent to players' inventory directly. Players won't obtain rewards if they have run out of reward attempt. Reward attempts reset at 5:00 a.m. every day.
    Attempts reset at 00:00 like rest of the stuff now.

Leave a comment:

• Psychonl
    replied
    Originally posted by R212958716 View Post
    This banner make me sick >.> coz it's not correct lmfao
    Optimized banner that fit better

Leave a comment:

• Meikura001
    replied
    Well maybe you can convince toddlers who are in your country that this game is great. To the rest of us, it's just <expletive>!

Here's where you went wrong. You took one of my suggestions, putting all mini games into a single icon (or box as you want to call it), and made it once a week instead of daily as I had originally suggested. As the result of such, I won't be playing such (if someone bludgeons me to the point I am comatose and puts this piece of <expletive> in front of me to play) because now I know it's going to take me 1000 years; so thank you on that.

You can't do things right, and that's a fact. However, you get my one day of testing to check out the other stuff if it is all in order. If it's still <expletive> (guess I will have to go to ISIS and see if they can help me to set things straight), then this would be my last day playing. So if anyone knows of a great game that listens to their customers/players and isn't <expletive> on performance or graphics, send me a PM.

Even if I was spending, I would not spend for a piece of <expletive>. This isn't Chinese logic, this is my logic.

Leave a comment:

• Mini-Del
    replied
    Can you please go away with this hide all objecta button, it's ridiculously STUPID or atleast make it not check itself after 5 seconds after unchecking it, that's annoying as hell

Leave a comment:

• Nox03
    replied
    And after i agreed to myself not to be negative about the development in this game......
    Can u define "players" for me... because i didnt see a player today that is 40% happy with all that is happening.

Leave a comment:

• P-J-J
    replied
    The lag In Expedition Atoll Boss etc Is huge, so R2Games personnel responsible for the JavaScript should be asked for performance evaluation soon.

Leave a comment:

• R212958716
    replied
    This banner make me sick >.> coz it's not correct lmfao

Leave a comment:

• R210859511
    replied
    R2 put the players first?
    what a joke this is an organisation that when you send a ticket to support they don't even reply

so how do they put the players first ?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X