• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They forgot to say "star tear shard cant be sold again" in this new patch

Comment

No you dont, you put money first

Comment

Bottom Line is they have made the Biggest **** out of this new patch with Hell lot of Bugs & the changes that Sucks big time & the way they are going they had 3rd Anniversary event & soon they gonna have Funeral Event

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
          Should have read: "Version 5.1 Downgraded - R2 always put their stubbornness first and players last"

Even players that spend tons of money on this piece of <expletive> are getting the shaft.
          Nice 1 bro - totally - u can make it R2 always put PAYERS first - to be simple adjustment in their tag line

Hope we soon have Funeral event of R2

Comment

What are you guys doing to the game?? Where's the improvement????
            Gaming didnt get any better, it got worst. new tok (not gonna mention the huge bug in it) is a lag fest with the pokemons added to their side.
            2 turns of skills and sylph away??? are you guys stupid or just dumb as hell?
            Game box? more of a **** box! cloud adventures removed ffs!
            Sylph atol, another lag fest. New pokemon... well... you can stuff your new pokemons ideas. get out of the toilet when you're thinking of new game implementations.
            Ok, i have to admit that sylph expedition is the only thing good from this new patch, the other implementations i dont know because EVERYONE IS UNABLE OF DOING THEM!

Comment

you got rid of the goodies game what about those that used balens to get to number 1 you did not give out the rewards for 1st 2nd 3rd place thats not fair

Comment

R2 u really helpfull with the mini games, first u eliminate 3 or more min per day, then un make us play one per week (or two including cloud adventures that is daily on chine) and after all u have the great idea that maybe no one need mini games one per day sucks is better 3 per week.

U know something about techniques to meet customer?

Comment

Lords administrators. We need to continue the event clouds twice a week. And that again linked to diamond and golden wand for use in the tree. Grateful for awaiting attention.

Comment

interesting

Comment

Please dont make us free players leave the game but I guess VIP players are getting a slap in the face too.
                      Sylph Atoll wasnt fair at the begining too. Now its more crappy
                      Cloud Adventure is a piece of usseless Cupcake We needed Bound Balens ALL of us
                      ToK is impossible to pass EVEN 1 stage in Easy mode. What you think of us? Some casher monsters to fight there?
                      GAME BOX? Good you grouped them BUT why once a week. Return them BUT with the Game Box. it will look more nice
                      Guild Beast is more interesting. That is fine
                      I hate all the time hiding players. And we DONT have a choice to hide or not. And it doesnt lag lass than before. It is same
                      We are being kicked from room after finishing dungeon. SO ANNOYING
                      There is more to complain but please TAKE CARE OF THE LAG. That game is not for the trash thats why we complain but you just make it worse after making new things. Im so dissapointed. You even cant merge the servers like person. You cant make us play in less laggy game. If the players were in first then tell us BEFORE making NEW things.
                      Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 11-09-2015, 05:52 AM.
                      I'm yours. You own me, but I rule.
                      BLAИK from s608 GUILD: DeathNote

Comment

so far only getting regular sepulcrum and mahara from offerings in demension now ,instead of advantage
                        krzycanuk

Comment

Arena for lows

Repair Arena 55-59 plz, It is not just that send us against 80

Comment

This is the worst patch ever

way to go with killing off the game

my you must be so proud of yourselfs

Comment

my account dissaperd get it back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Is Spire Nightmare not available yet? Cant select it ......I know someone will say did you beat normal ofc I can solo normal

Comment

Working...
                                X