Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Flash EOL

Attention: Adobe has blocked flash content from playing beginning January 12th. Please update to new client version 1.1.2.
2 of 2 < >

Official Community Discord Server

Have questions or concerns you want to talk about? Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

[Guide] Wartune Patch 5.1

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stormaggedon
    started a topic [Guide] Wartune Patch 5.1

[Guide] Wartune Patch 5.1

The Wartune 5.1 Patch

• moontuli
    replied
    but after advancement my upgradation of sylph was locked. no response on clicks.

Leave a comment:

• Sainxd
    replied
    wartune

my acc is not avibale

Leave a comment:

• SilentDragon2555
    replied
    u not put your players 1st u put your greed and money lust 1st . dont dance around it tell the truth

Leave a comment:

• daniel.novavida
    replied
    I gave chekin 4 of 5 days and so took three days of thanksgiving event

Leave a comment:

• wanmanx
    replied
    Originally posted by wanmanx View Post
    GAME BOX.. from start of update, it still didn't function to me....no start game........

S30
    wanmanx

Its working now.............

Leave a comment:

• wanmanx
    replied
    GAME BOX.. from start of update, it still didn't function to me....no start game........

S30
    wanmanx

Leave a comment:

• Dula55
    replied
    http://forum.r2games.com/attachment....8&d=1446630985

Leave a comment:

• RobertXX
    replied
    Starter’s Welfare when starts?

Leave a comment:

• DARKKNIGHT7517
    replied
    i hv to say that you ( R2 ) are just hanging yourself with these changes...no gold from AB, spend real money to get gold ( which was free w work )...make it so only the top cashiers can afford the new pet mixed pets... a box that we cant uncheck ...2 new eds, that some ( me ) cant use , bc we have several eds of the same type , but traded for anyways ...just incase.. and a ton of other stuff that is wrong....also ... my vip has 1 day left on it, and I hv had the entire time I hv played this.....well...ill keep my money....no renew charge for you..im done

Leave a comment:

• Xharry005x
    replied
    Originally posted by R218261114 View Post
    or smthg like this[ATTACH=CONFIG]153567[/ATTACH]
    your using wrong picture lol u should of used this 1

Click image for larger version

Name:	cash.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	10.3 KB
ID:	1719381

r2 always puts the cash before players

Leave a comment:

• DreamFrenzy
    replied
    60k balen sylphs in Tok are not beatable now how are we supposed to do even easy tok?

Leave a comment:

• beehappythree
    replied
    we spend so much time & effort in the game, but its really hard to increase BR. unless u spend thousands or millions in your pocket to be on top 500. r2 is putting a huge gap to those cashers and non-cashers - imbalance game. those non-casher just a pawn in bg. many will stop play/quit - discouraged. even balens are too expensive to buy.

improve your strategy r2 - give chance to non-cashers to increase their br. Lag issue - please improve. tune up some more. do your job, players do their job as well. you have a marriage tree satisfaction, if players not satisfied, find a way to increase its satisfaction. lets all be happy.

Leave a comment:

• R26457953
    replied
    Player First Your A S S .... after this patch all lag as hell.... i cant play anymore....

Leave a comment:

• R218261114
    replied
    or smthg like thisClick image for larger version

Name:	pirate planking.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	33.0 KB
ID:	1719331

Leave a comment:

Working...
X