Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Guide] Wartune Patch 5.1

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stormaggedon
    started a topic [Guide] Wartune Patch 5.1

[Guide] Wartune Patch 5.1

The Wartune 5.1 Patch

• moontuli
    replied
    but after advancement my upgradation of sylph was locked. no response on clicks.

Leave a comment:

• Sainxd
    replied
    wartune

my acc is not avibale

Leave a comment:

• SilentDragon2555
    replied
    u not put your players 1st u put your greed and money lust 1st . dont dance around it tell the truth

Leave a comment:

• daniel.novavida
    replied
    I gave chekin 4 of 5 days and so took three days of thanksgiving event

Leave a comment:

• wanmanx
    replied
    Originally posted by wanmanx View Post
    GAME BOX.. from start of update, it still didn't function to me....no start game........

S30
    wanmanx

Its working now.............

Leave a comment:

• wanmanx
    replied
    GAME BOX.. from start of update, it still didn't function to me....no start game........

S30
    wanmanx

Leave a comment:

• Dula55
    replied
    http://forum.r2games.com/attachment....8&d=1446630985

Leave a comment:

• RobertXX
    replied
    Starter’s Welfare when starts?

Leave a comment:

• DARKKNIGHT7517
    replied
    i hv to say that you ( R2 ) are just hanging yourself with these changes...no gold from AB, spend real money to get gold ( which was free w work )...make it so only the top cashiers can afford the new pet mixed pets... a box that we cant uncheck ...2 new eds, that some ( me ) cant use , bc we have several eds of the same type , but traded for anyways ...just incase.. and a ton of other stuff that is wrong....also ... my vip has 1 day left on it, and I hv had the entire time I hv played this.....well...ill keep my money....no renew charge for you..im done

Leave a comment:

• Xharry005x
    replied
    Originally posted by R218261114 View Post
    or smthg like this[ATTACH=CONFIG]153567[/ATTACH]
    your using wrong picture lol u should of used this 1

Click image for larger version

Name:	cash.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	10.3 KB
ID:	1719381

r2 always puts the cash before players

Leave a comment:

• DreamFrenzy
    replied
    60k balen sylphs in Tok are not beatable now how are we supposed to do even easy tok?

Leave a comment:

• beehappythree
    replied
    we spend so much time & effort in the game, but its really hard to increase BR. unless u spend thousands or millions in your pocket to be on top 500. r2 is putting a huge gap to those cashers and non-cashers - imbalance game. those non-casher just a pawn in bg. many will stop play/quit - discouraged. even balens are too expensive to buy.

improve your strategy r2 - give chance to non-cashers to increase their br. Lag issue - please improve. tune up some more. do your job, players do their job as well. you have a marriage tree satisfaction, if players not satisfied, find a way to increase its satisfaction. lets all be happy.

Leave a comment:

• R26457953
    replied
    Player First Your A S S .... after this patch all lag as hell.... i cant play anymore....

Leave a comment:

• R218261114
    replied
    or smthg like thisClick image for larger version

Name:	pirate planking.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	33.0 KB
ID:	1719331

Leave a comment:

Working...
X