Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tats and henna lab looks great.....but what the fudge is with raiding? typical pvp **** again where low br ppl will be bullied by heavy cashers?

Comment

Many money mini games to many money spending players. ALAS I am a free player!!
      More chance to get bullied!!! But I kinda like their detailed post.

Comment

Time finsh patch i need open my accont
        Kî
        hi my name is oussama can u add friend

Comment

Originally posted by superace11 View Post
          tats and henna lab looks great.....but what the fudge is with raiding? typical pvp **** again where low br ppl will be bullied by heavy cashers?
          Not just by heavy cashers, by all people with that mentality. I have a noob camper on S1, level 78 1.2 million, I get dims stolen off me by non cashers. Ultimately, the game allows it to happen... so "bullies" will play the game, all in the rules.

As for the low BR'ed players, players that take the quick route to 80 and have to rely on everyone to help them... they also play the game their way, yes, the game chucks xp at you, but, no, you don't have to speed level and end up at level 80 with 400k BR (that includes sylph and eudi), higher BR'ed players will take advantage of this and raid them, easy gain for doing nothing really, maybe one shot.

There will be whining about it, but it's part of the game, so suck it up buttercup!

As for the patch, seems like they made some good changes, now they just need to stop creating new servers and merging the ones we have, oh and also allow us to delete excess eudis and move chars once to an alternative server.
          Wartune
          IGN: Decima
          Guild: Elysium
          Server: S5 (Europe)
          Class: Mage (Level 80)

Winterfrost Legacy *shakes fist at Ginba*
          IGN : Decima (spotting a trend?)
          Server : 59 (Europe)
          Class : Nooby sissy shaman!

Comment

L80 with 400k BR is HIGH. I have a couple in my server who is in the 132k region at L80AC.

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
              L80 with 400k BR is HIGH. I have a couple in my server who is in the 132k region at L80AC.
              I was being kind!
              Wartune
              IGN: Decima
              Guild: Elysium
              Server: S5 (Europe)
              Class: Mage (Level 80)

Winterfrost Legacy *shakes fist at Ginba*
              IGN : Decima (spotting a trend?)
              Server : 59 (Europe)
              Class : Nooby sissy shaman!

Comment

texas Hold'em belajar main judi ..

Comment

Originally posted by Deeelinquent View Post
                  Not just by heavy cashers, by all people with that mentality. I have a noob camper on S1, level 78 1.2 million, I get dims stolen off me by non cashers. Ultimately, the game allows it to happen... so "bullies" will play the game, all in the rules.

As for the low BR'ed players, players that take the quick route to 80 and have to rely on everyone to help them... they also play the game their way, yes, the game chucks xp at you, but, no, you don't have to speed level and end up at level 80 with 400k BR (that includes sylph and eudi), higher BR'ed players will take advantage of this and raid them, easy gain for doing nothing really, maybe one shot.

There will be whining about it, but it's part of the game, so suck it up buttercup!

As for the patch, seems like they made some good changes, now they just need to stop creating new servers and merging the ones we have, oh and also allow us to delete excess eudis and move chars once to an alternative server.
                  meh just gonna ignore it then just like how i dont run advanced/expert dims...

Comment

Lol! They took out the table and just typed in the correct advanced versions instead.

And not even the courtesy of a reason for edit. Quietly just fixed their typical incompetence born typos and hope that people didn't notice.

Too bad the game itself is still filled with them and there for all to see.

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Stormaggedon View Post
                      Replaced old skill books with Active/Passive/ General Eudaemon Skill Scrolls;[*][*]Removed several class restrictions;[*][*]Added an auto-buy feature for skill scrolls.
                      what happen if i open the old Eudaemon skill chests? can i get there the new scrolls or are in there the old skill books? and what happen to the skill books i have in my inventory?

Comment

just bc you have a high br don't mean squat!!! ive battled in solo and party and duel others with br as high 500k and won..... hmmmm its the patk and matk that counts some of them had patks and matks under 15k yet their br was 756kthe thing for cashers isn't that they get all the fancy items, bc you still have to complete the dungeons and still synth and refine and merge items, sylphs. they are able to do it faster yes.. but tbh its the nature of the game, everyone is whining and crying bc of lag yet don't want to spend money for anything. see wow and other games like wow CHARGE you to play on their games and servers. hmmm lets see wow has been around since when ? at least 2005 and uhm they were charging you even when they first started, does it bite yea but to whine as much as most wartuners do omg get over yourselves.... I have a 2 lvl 80s, 3 lvl 70s and 2lvl 60s no cashing has been done yet and so tfw its my money if I choose to cash on this game its my choice and if you don't that's on you get over it

Comment

[QUOTE=R2_Stormaggedon;1477248][LIST=1][*]Added a Treasure Inventory which can be used to store Gems, Crystals, Divinity Souls, Diamonds, etc.
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	treasureinv.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	112.2 KB
ID:	1722053
                          which costs 2500 balens either bound or unbound

Click image for larger version

Name:	wartune treasure page.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	843.8 KB
ID:	1722065

guess they didn't want to tell us that bit

Comment

Servers up .......

Comment

sooo you gave us a huge bunch of stuff but BROKE OUR HOT EVENTS yeah.....more things that dont work after a huge update

Comment

[QUOTE=Lexx5;1477361]
                                Originally posted by R2_Stormaggedon View Post
                                [LIST=1][*]Added a Treasure Inventory which can be used to store Gems, Crystals, Divinity Souls, Diamonds, etc.
                                [ATTACH=CONFIG]155123[/ATTACH]
                                which costs 2500 balens either bound or unbound

[ATTACH=CONFIG]155144[/ATTACH]

guess they didn't want to tell us that bit

nope pisses me off too. rediculous
                                Sapphire
                                Mage Lvl.80:
                                BR:
                                106,802,118 Normal Mode
                                101,629,274 Dragon Mode
                                Server: S551 GlassMines
                                Guild: Spartans
                                Karma Will Grab You By The Hand and Lead You To Your Destiny

Comment

Working...
                                X