• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Game Over..

Comment

geez for who have balens bed for me dont have many buy balens

Comment

How i could remove this ****** called tatoo ?
        火FireMan - S416

Comment

Unable to open guild skills after patch, others in guild have the same problem even after refresh. Please fix thanks

Comment

give back my old games pls r2, give back the old jewel hunt, cloud adventure and fishing pls T.T T.T, I beg you T.T

Comment

Took a gander at some of the so-called features that we're gettin'. So they removed the "auto-detect"(??) that is causing some of the lag and turning on the "hide other objects" button at whim; now I am able to get through in watching my 4-man team shooting the snot of enemies during my Spire runs. While we have three of the cheapest (yes, I say that because it's hardly worth playing them now, especially at 1 time a week) games in the game box, I had thought the "Texas Hold 'Em" was going to be a new mini game that ALL players can take in; however, I heard it mostly a balen spending thing which totally sucks donkey nuts (don't even think about it) which is totally useless in my book. I have yet to try the Easy ToK (there had better be no Eudis/Sylphs on them since it's supposed for those who just started at level 38) to see if it's improved.

Two peeves are poking at me when I took a look at what this patch offers: 1. The Solo Arena cannot be fought at the panel any more. 2. The Sylph Arena is the same way. I've been told that you have to go into Cloud City and then access them from there. Well, guess what, geniuses? I don't want to walk to CC and then go to those locations just to get something that I could have done at my own city on the panel like it was before you make it so. Again, this is what I mean about Murphy's Law where it isn't broken but you slags had to break it. Now, I cannot tell when I can go back in since there is no cool down timer like before.

Other than that, I can only hope the rest of the stuff (the important one being the CACHE issue) will be fixed. I am this close of leaving the game and leaving a big message on my FB to tell the 1k+ friends who play games to stay the hell away from R2/7Road/ProCity games (or Chinese developers for that matter since they are money grubbing sods that don't care about players but had to lie in the process).
              Vicious! Approach with Caution!
              Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
              Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
              Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Gotta rant on tattoos:
                - gain +1 attribute, lose -6 on another. Great. Makes me wanna get more.
                - Raiding henna thingys; nothing to lose. If you win, great, you get stuff. If you lose, nothing. Really should be if you lose you lose henna and it goes to the defender.

Comment

great work make game even worser awesome keep up that work and pls more lag need it

Comment

new changes on devolution and login panel are another step back , to keep u in game for hours and hours, or to force u to buy "upgrades" to skip cooldowns:
                    bad changes:

- have to do an extra click to change panel to get to "login" to get login reward (kinda useless, cause when ur in game u already logged in, so why an extra panel and extra clicks ? (does r2 hope us to "forget to press the button, and accept extra traffic, wich causes extra lagg instead ? forced to the stupid thinkings of the devs, guess thats exactly what they want!)

. massivly raised the time to reach upper lvls of devolution rewards:
                    -- all 15 runs in multiplayer arena (raised from 5 a day) guess goes to the players that think its useless to face the ** matching and only be bashed by high lvl palyers (patch says matching was changed or "improved" but its same ** like before patch, if u get in alone u face 4 men grp all higher than u, if u go in with grp, same or have to face 1 high lvl casher, result is in both cases the same: lose, no fun, rage!!) decided to skip this from now on, cause not worth the time and anger it costs
                    -- raised bounty quests from 5 to 20 (wow thx, when u dont want to spend ballens, takes forever now, cause mostly u have 2 long time quets in 5, and also have a minimum of 30 mins cd to get 20 quests done)
                    -- join bg raised from 1 to 2 (takes another hour to wait for another bg)
                    -- sylph arena 5 raised to 10
                    -- duells raised to 10

all this together raises traffic, keeps palyers in game for hours and forces laggggggg, but isnt lagggg one thing r2 should work at to get rid of ? seems not on their list of things to do in next few years (ey r2 if u can find some sarcasm? keep it its all yours!!)

ok, when u go all the way u get a fashion core for sure, wich is only good change
                    Last edited by Froggster; 12-11-2015, 02:57 AM.

Comment

I love new patch a lot â„¢

Comment

I love this storage

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
                          ...I had thought the "Texas Hold 'Em" was going to be a new mini game that ALL players can take in; however, I heard it mostly a balen spending thing which totally sucks donkey nuts (don't even think about it) which is totally useless in my book. I have yet to try the Easy ToK (there had better be no Eudis/Sylphs on them since it's supposed for those who just started at level 38) to see if it's improved.

(and other stuffs)
                          Haven't been able to find the poker game, not that I tried. It is balens only.

TOK is still broken.

Solo Arena still has the button up top when it is on.

Sylph Arena is from Azreal only or maybe from the devotion panel.

The cache stuff is not fixed.

Please stay away from games from Chinese devs. The players will more than welcome the lack of racist whiners.

Comment

Originally posted by Crematia View Post
                            Gotta rant on tattoos:
                            - Raiding henna thingys; nothing to lose. If you win, great, you get stuff. If you lose, nothing. Really should be if you lose you lose henna and it goes to the defender.
                            Won't matter. You can see the BR of the guy you can raid. If you try to hit someone who is even remotely close to your BR, you are a loon.

Comment

fixe guild skills back I cont opend realy lol updet :P
                              Server: S3 Worg Lair
                              Class : Archer
                              Level : 80
                              Guild : HERMES
                              Br: 155miln

Comment

Do your devs even play the game?

When people have 200k PATK then a tattoo with +8 strength is completely pointless. People aren't going to bother. You guys keep adding features that are DOA when older systems like Astrals should probably be overhauled so they are actually significant.

PS, ToK is still broken. On the first level of easy, every target had about 2M HP.
                                Last edited by Syneirex; 12-11-2015, 11:14 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X