X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LefogDart
    replied
    I must say that I am very disappointed by the requirements to gain knighthood.
    So now it's either to collect henna for a few years or starting to cash really heavy to gain advanced henna.

Good thing R2 puts the players first.

I think the screenshot speaks for itself:

Click image for larger version

Name:	knighthood req.png
Views:	1
Size:	214.3 KB
ID:	1723198

Thank you R2 and 7Road, I truly think that this time you have outdone yourselves!

Leave a comment:

• DoomDreamer
    replied
    Originally posted by R2_Sanguine View Post
    [*]Lost Treasure has been removed from the game, but NPC Berdim has taken up the job of giving players main quests. Find him at the bottom right of the map if you want to talk to him.[/LIST]
    So what can we do with all the wine? Where do we get crystals from now?

Leave a comment:

• R220603854
    replied
    I'm okay with the new shiny stuff but a question: why is... was the home decor stuff made complex? Wouldn't it have been easier to just have a store or something to buy them?

Leave a comment:

• ScarletMoonLight
    replied
    Originally posted by PinkiePie View Post
    Test server and non-test server will never see each other neither in ranking or in any ranked event (Battleground, Class war, CSGB, sylph arena, group arena, etc... ).

ty for sayin that

Leave a comment:

• PinkiePie
    replied
    Test server and non-test server will never see each other neither in ranking or in any ranked event (Battleground, Class war, CSGB, sylph arena, group arena, etc... ).

Leave a comment:

• ScarletMoonLight
    replied
    Originally posted by Nordic_1_81 View Post
    of course not that would mean your paying attention

ok, i can go to cross server rankings and not see anyone in the rankings from test servers. they are not there, because they are grouped seperately. i pay plenty of attention, to what applies to me. my server didnt get csgb. they seperate the prepatch servers.

Leave a comment:

• Nordic_1_81
    replied
    of course not that would mean your paying attention

Leave a comment:

• ScarletMoonLight
    replied
    actually if your paying attention they did throw the patch on .. in the middle of CSGB ..and class wars .... over ..OVER half of R2 "test" servers had fun with the new patch .. ALSO IF they are in there on group why are the match ups allowing them CS access before ALLLLLL servers get patch

im not on a test server, i dont have the patch, i never see players from test servers, no idea what you are talking about.

Leave a comment:

• Nordic_1_81
    replied
    actually if your paying attention they did throw the patch on .. in the middle of CSGB ..and class wars .... over ..OVER half of R2 "test" servers had fun with the new patch .. ALSO IF they are in there on group why are the match ups allowing them CS access before ALLLLLL servers get patch
    Last edited by Nordic_1_81; 01-24-2016, 01:06 PM.

Leave a comment:

• ScarletMoonLight
    replied
    sooooooooo as from what I can see R2 servers get a nice patch and BR boost before class wars/ CSGB and then to see that no patch in the future of KABAM.... mmhmm explain how this works again????

test servers are in their own group for cross server stuff. its always the same, nothing new here, just this time they didnt throw a patch at us in the middle of class wars

Leave a comment:

• Nordic_1_81
    replied
    sooooooooo as from what I can see R2 servers get a nice patch and BR boost before class wars/ CSGB and then to see that no patch in the future of KABAM.... mmhmm explain how this works again????

Leave a comment:

• Starletakos
    replied
    stop b1atching about every change, either u embrace it since we will ALL get or loose the same or just quit alrdy , im tired of all this drama on forum.

Leave a comment:

• SetsunaMarie
    replied
    Nice guide, thank you for these. But there is one problem that most still puzzled - it's about the Escape quest, no one among my team of servers can figure it out on how to complete it (we hope for the fix, if possible). :/

Leave a comment:

• Meikura001
    replied
    Originally posted by G.Gile View Post
    So when is this patch gonna come on rest of the servers?
    Normally, within a week after the "test" (that's what R2 calls them) servers get it. Rushed, probably by Monday. LOL.

Leave a comment:

• G.Gile
    replied
    So when is this patch gonna come on rest of the servers?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X