Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It says "Tired of fighting monsters all day? Now you can in your very own private villa." So are there monsters in our home/villa? I haven't seen anything about that but farm pictures instead. So does this mean that there would be no more mystery stones since the wilds would be different? or will we still get mystery stones from fighting 'monsters' in our private villa. However, if it happens to be no more mystery stones, what will become of the WILDS SHOP aka MYSTERY SHOP? Honestly, in my opinion, I wish it would go back to just being the 'wilds shop.'

Anyway, I am excited for the new patch. I like some of the new features.

Comment

Originally posted by dibenson11 View Post
      From wartune to farmtune to lagtune to dramatune, now its.... OmG i lost my tune
      lol. and life and money...lol
      Sapphire
      Mage Lvl.80:
      BR:
      106,802,118 Normal Mode
      101,629,274 Dragon Mode
      Server: S551 GlassMines
      Guild: Spartans
      Karma Will Grab You By The Hand and Lead You To Your Destiny

Comment

If they remove the passive skills, will knights lose 30% hp and 20% defense? So we will lose huge amounts of "real br" and gain lot of fake br? And they want us to pay, even if bb, for passives thats so dumb.

Comment

[QUOTE=R2_Sanguine;1490420]Tired of fighting monsters all day? Now you can in your very own private villa. Stop by the Homestead (Farm) to relax and have some fun!

How to enter the Homestead?

Players may enter the Homestead where the Farm used to be located.

What can players do in the Homestead?

1、Players can find their farm and pasture in the Homestead, we have also made it easier and faster for players to visit their friends' farms.
          Click image for larger version

Name:	homes1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	154.1 KB
ID:	1723114

Name:	homes2.jpg
Size:	153.2 KB
ID:	1723115

2、Players may hold Campfire Feasts indoors. (To avoid setting everything on fire, furniture will be hidden during Campfire Feasts.)

Name:	homestead3.jpg
Size:	89.0 KB
ID:	1723053

A Couple of things that need addressing on the new patch.

1. The sylph pedestals are not on the farm or the pasture lands---so in essence there is no way for friends to come "meld" their friends sylph's to gain friendliness level increases and to level up the sylph itself is now nixed? Need clarification on this please.

2. But this is not as important as the above, are we not going to be able to display our mounts on our farms any longer? Its okay if this option is removed-I just believe its better to tell us all this prior to the patch coming out on all servers. Some might believe that their mounts have been taken away lol.

Comment

i have a question:

Patch 5.5 will remove " GOLD REFINERY " from your City.

Will we still get gold from it ?????????

Comment

Originally posted by Xme.Elisha View Post
              i have a question:

Patch 5.5 will remove " GOLD REFINERY " from your City.

Will we still get gold from it ?????????

from things ive heard the gold will come from town hall, in same amount as we get before the patch. wont know until we get the patch though

Comment

Well since mages only had +MDEF from passive and not HP i'm not worry about lose it. But trolling aside, i'm sure there will be a new passive to compensate and since old talents were for old skills i think doesn't matter too lose them, it's just a start over so for now only can wait to see if it worth or not. My doubts are oriented in other different way:
                - Those who spend balens to open secondary skill tree will have a rofound or already a second skill tree opened in new skills?
                - Will be there two skill tree? i mean, if you pick FURY path you are forgiven to level/use DEF path? if that so take care with your pick guys or we can find ourselves w/o a single healer mage in game
                - Are we forced to pick a second adv. class according to our actual class or we may have the chance to switch? If i remember correctly you can get STR on tattoo even if you mage.
                - When you sell a Eudaemons, besides the items you spend leveling it you also will get some of the item you spend on equip?
                - Second adv. class, once unlocked, will also take the exp we have in the reserve (800kk) like actual adv. class or we will have to start from lv1?

Thanks in advance.
                Last edited by Cacuga; 01-21-2016, 08:03 AM. Reason: Typo

Comment

There is also a +Matk passive for mages, and the +rage per attack is key as well.

Comment

I could not wait for version 5.5

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
                      I hate walking in Cloud City right after they took the Sylph/Solo Arenas from the cool down section (was my shortcut). However, I am now curious of the one in 5.5 that I will make an exception.
                      lol, thats gonna be fun letting us walk all the way or fly all the way to Sylph arena zone, but great to walk around to see anything is else is new. (Love big space & good hiding place + walking to keep me busy) tee-hee
                      East Server: 345 Crystal Plains
                      Character: Mage
                      Class: Knighthood
                      level: 80
                      Time Zone: (GMT - 5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
                      Games play: League of Angel (first & 2nd vision), Wartune, Crystal Saga (First & 2nd Vision), Dragon Pals, Shadowbound, Lunaria Story, Swords of Divintiy, Dawnbreaker & God Wars [I'm everywhere to play, but of course now i'm focus on Wartune even Wartune I do have different server but won't say to much detail & I do change name depend what anime name]

Comment

I can't wait to see the patch 5.5 is still the same as the look smiliar to Chinese Wartune but ofc i know there gonna be different after there remove and added other stuff. I hoping there better added the other New Mount in Mount Shop, cuz i got them all already that I have miss dropping mount from event and can't wait to try out the new Talent there gonna replace the old talent (already max them all my talent skill Normal lv179 & legendary Talent lv50, heard there say you need to max all the talent skill to get the New Talent Skill. hehehe)

Happy about the Eudaemon that now you can sell them any of them u dont need, but I curious after it sell does it give anything back in return Like; Eudaemon Mark Shard or Blood of Zeus/something maybe. Cuz anything you sell them can get back gold or Sylph Sacrifice get back Sylph Sepulcrum.
                        Happy to see new Eudaemon Rabbit, it look soooo cute even its a mage, but better looking than the Frost Parther. I wonder since we have those new eudaemon becoming a animal chars, for explain- Magic+Mage - Flying Rabbit / Physical+Warrior - Frost Parther Lion / Hunter+Archer - ???? could it be Horse or Hamster maybe must be another animal chars.

What do you guys think the next new Eudaemon gonna be for Archer as in animal form
                        Last edited by ANIME1988; 01-21-2016, 11:36 AM.
                        Games play: League of Angel (first & 2nd vision), Wartune, Crystal Saga (First & 2nd Vision), Dragon Pals, Shadowbound, Lunaria Story, Swords of Divintiy, Dawnbreaker & God Wars [I'm everywhere to play, but of course now i'm focus on Wartune even Wartune I do have different server but won't say to much detail & I do change name depend what anime name]

Comment

Originally posted by ANIME1988 View Post
                          lol, thats gonna be fun letting us walk all the way or fly all the way to Sylph arena zone, but great to walk around to see anything is else is new. (Love big space & good hiding place + walking to keep me busy) tee-hee
                          Lol.. for how long u will like to walk around in new CC? 1 day? 2?
                          Last edited by Vebsoo; 01-21-2016, 12:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Vebsoo View Post
                            Lol.. for how long u will like to walk around in new CC? 1 day? 2?
                            hmmm I think alot, but its not just tht how long will i walk cuz i try out the new server in West US Server while i still hav my old toon more of the pain in the as than walking in one point than Sylph Zone in cc it's the wild where u dig things up (The Modifications to Wilds & Archaeology, more new 3D Wild Field and the Rader of the Digger to dig treasure/items cuz seem u need a max of amount to exchange the item after you see the book of list:P that gonna keep me busy & everybody hehe)

Comment

anyone know any game that is like "wartune old time", love the older version of this game now its not wartune anymore its totally different game with huge lag everywhere npc click lag, chest pick lag, only thing that don't lag is new patch with bugs

Comment

all players got bonus BB ??

Comment

Working...
                                X