Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Guide] Wartune Patch 5.5

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It would be nice if you think again about Atoll Boss, especially trying to navigate through fight picking sylphs to reach the boss is a pain.

Comment

Originally posted by bladasss View Post
      You should tell us more about this one
      think so to.. scary thought to loose all skills and what? start whit 2 skills? and use bb or balens to gaine more skills? or what?
      Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
      Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

Originally posted by Shiva_ View Post
        i have taken a look on our cs, and even the big players arent close to those requirements..

So i dont understand why they ad a system that will take months before we can use it.
        because they want us to pay for it... more more more.. greedy R2
        Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
        Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

Originally posted by bladasss View Post
          You should tell us more about this one
          agreed, how do you meet the requirements is there a guide??

Comment

A Kaiju's Log...

Took a dive into 486, where I had a very old account (level 38) that I had started but never finished via FB. Cloud City is enormous as one would put it. However, it's still a walk if people want to do get solo/sylph arenas done since R2 took away those two gems from the cool down list in their latest patch. If you're not a VIP, you will have a hard time in trying to time it so you can do the next of the sort. As my survey unit kept walking around Cloud City, I noticed a few "categorical" things like the Sylph stuff (Arena, Atoll, Expedition, Sky Trail) are closely located to one another, making it easy to knock various things out before the day ends. Then there is this one spot I would like to call my "hangout" that is within the new Cloud City; a spot that takes me back to the industrial days when military were created, trained, and weaponized for deployment. I am going to like this city layout.

Dove into my city to find some buildings are located for use. Since the account is low leveled, there are some buildings I cannot access. So they managed to take away the "Alchemy" based icon and made two buildings that are linked (don't matter which one -- town hall or barracks based -- as you will get the same interface before the patch came out where you can alchemize both) to one another. The farm is a low blow for me as I liked the old layout better than this, and here's my reason:

The farm is an open based pasture area that have buildings, land, and landscape. With that being said, it was nice to walk around to showcase your mounts, have a bonfire (within regs), to care for your animals, and tend to your crops. Also, there are different types of buildings that you can go into (farm vault, magic shop, farm store) to get your activity done. I think they could have done better by making a homestead building where you can enter to put in your furniture and exit to your farmland so you can walk around. With the exception to your home/campfire, the rest of the junk is only 2-D. Not good for a game that wants to evolve, now is it? People can no longer display their mounts or "walk around" to visit other farms (other than seeing a screen of your friend's farm). And yes, I like when people come to my farm so I can at least say "hello" when they pop up.

I haven't tested other things as of yet, but I will hopefully do that when it does come to this server cluster (570-606 West Coast) without a hitch or problem.
            Vicious! Approach with Caution!
            Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
            Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
            Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

So when is this patch gonna come on rest of the servers?

Comment

Originally posted by G.Gile View Post
                So when is this patch gonna come on rest of the servers?
                Normally, within a week after the "test" (that's what R2 calls them) servers get it. Rushed, probably by Monday. LOL.
                Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Nice guide, thank you for these. But there is one problem that most still puzzled - it's about the Escape quest, no one among my team of servers can figure it out on how to complete it (we hope for the fix, if possible). :/
                  WARNING: Special child playing the game at your service, pika bow.

Please call me either Sette-chan or Chichi. Arigatou gozaimasu miina-san!

IGNs: Wartune team Waki from cluster server 62 [as Akia (S90 Female Ranger, owner), and as Wasted (S90 Male Warrior, co-pilot)]

Comment

stop b1atching about every change, either u embrace it since we will ALL get or loose the same or just quit alrdy , im tired of all this drama on forum.
                    Server 396 pearl lake
                    Toon : Starlet
                    Lvl : 80
                    Br : 2m

Comment

sooooooooo as from what I can see R2 servers get a nice patch and BR boost before class wars/ CSGB and then to see that no patch in the future of KABAM.... mmhmm explain how this works again????

Comment

Originally posted by Nordic_1_81 View Post
                        sooooooooo as from what I can see R2 servers get a nice patch and BR boost before class wars/ CSGB and then to see that no patch in the future of KABAM.... mmhmm explain how this works again????

test servers are in their own group for cross server stuff. its always the same, nothing new here, just this time they didnt throw a patch at us in the middle of class wars

Comment

actually if your paying attention they did throw the patch on .. in the middle of CSGB ..and class wars .... over ..OVER half of R2 "test" servers had fun with the new patch .. ALSO IF they are in there on group why are the match ups allowing them CS access before ALLLLLL servers get patch
                          Last edited by Nordic_1_81; 01-24-2016, 01:06 PM.

Comment

actually if your paying attention they did throw the patch on .. in the middle of CSGB ..and class wars .... over ..OVER half of R2 "test" servers had fun with the new patch .. ALSO IF they are in there on group why are the match ups allowing them CS access before ALLLLLL servers get patch

im not on a test server, i dont have the patch, i never see players from test servers, no idea what you are talking about.

Comment

of course not that would mean your paying attention

Comment

of course not that would mean your paying attention

ok, i can go to cross server rankings and not see anyone in the rankings from test servers. they are not there, because they are grouped seperately. i pay plenty of attention, to what applies to me. my server didnt get csgb. they seperate the prepatch servers.

Comment

Working...
                                X