Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Guide] Wartune Patch 5.5

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Test server and non-test server will never see each other neither in ranking or in any ranked event (Battleground, Class war, CSGB, sylph arena, group arena, etc... ).
    Have a wonderful day

Comment

Originally posted by PinkiePie View Post
      Test server and non-test server will never see each other neither in ranking or in any ranked event (Battleground, Class war, CSGB, sylph arena, group arena, etc... ).

ty for sayin that

Comment

I'm okay with the new shiny stuff but a question: why is... was the home decor stuff made complex? Wouldn't it have been easier to just have a store or something to buy them?

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Sanguine View Post
          [*]Lost Treasure has been removed from the game, but NPC Berdim has taken up the job of giving players main quests. Find him at the bottom right of the map if you want to talk to him.[/LIST]
          So what can we do with all the wine? Where do we get crystals from now?

Comment

I must say that I am very disappointed by the requirements to gain knighthood.
            So now it's either to collect henna for a few years or starting to cash really heavy to gain advanced henna.

Good thing R2 puts the players first.

I think the screenshot speaks for itself:

Click image for larger version

Name:	knighthood req.png
Views:	1
Size:	214.3 KB
ID:	1723198

Thank you R2 and 7Road, I truly think that this time you have outdone yourselves!

Comment

Originally posted by CRASHOVERRIDE View Post
              making the farm into 2 screens makes it much harder to manipulate and do friends farming. takes twice as long, is harder to pick out individual animals and crops. always clicking on wrong thing. it wasnt broke!!
              Can I like this? I just had the same experience when I first logged in to see the changes. It's weird to maneuver.

Also, why o why are my gold mines gone? I don't want to use Alchemy and balens just to raise my gold level. What a load of lamesauce. I'm so disappointed by you, R2.

Comment

Originally posted by Sbpeir View Post
                For Mage, Arcane Tech Path needs Defense +2000, Intellect +8000, and Endurance +2000 and Restoration Path need Defense +4000, Intellect +4000, and Endurance +4000. Tattoo Requirements.

i expect this to get much easier to reach when they start handing out the advance henna

Comment

Originally posted by DoomDreamer View Post
                  So what can we do with all the wine? Where do we get crystals from now?

drink the wine and do dim

Comment

The farm have become funny to steer now. With a "home" there is it's more like the AdventureQuest Worlds game lol. May be we will have necromancer or darkblood stormking as future eudaemons :P
                    Also the gold mine removal from the mines with it's quest from the daily devo. is not suitable at all.
                    About the "optimized loading" didn't see any remarkable improvement though. It's more or less the same as before as far loading lag is concerned.

Comment

A Kaiju's Log (Part II)...

Well, ain't this a <expletive>? Took a dive right into 632 (after a friend dragged me there) to develop my "test" units (since I want to see what the hubbub was all about). Upon my further observation, I have noticed the descriptions of the troops has been removed (always did love a "story" when learning about the support units who will come with me on my "journey"), the icons (paid attention this time) were all mixed all over the place, and farming was still a pain in the <expletive>. I guess it's something I could expect from a 1-Step-Forward, 2-Steps-Back game. The gold from levy is a bit more (not much for an 80 and I haven't seen it yet) for a 35, but the absence of the mines and monsters is what took the fun from this game (unless they made more bosses within that 2 hour stretch for everyone to kill, not many people will get rewards). Oh and if that's not insulting enough, try using the "current" channel under level 50. It's a hoot.

Now, welcome to Nerf-City. You really outdid yourselves this time.

Later, I am going to dive in my 80's to see the other stuff.
                      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
                        Well, ain't this a <expletive>? Took a dive right into 632 (after a friend dragged me there) to develop my "test" units (since I want to see what the hubbub was all about). Upon my further observation, I have noticed the descriptions of the troops has been removed (always did love a "story" when learning about the support units who will come with me on my "journey"), the icons (paid attention this time) were all mixed all over the place, and farming was still a pain in the <expletive>. I guess it's something I could expect from a 1-Step-Forward, 2-Steps-Back game. The gold from levy is a bit more (not much for an 80 and I haven't seen it yet) for a 35, but the absence of the mines and monsters is what took the fun from this game (unless they made more bosses within that 2 hour stretch for everyone to kill, not many people will get rewards). Oh and if that's not insulting enough, try using the "current" channel under level 50. It's a hoot.

Now, welcome to Nerf-City. You really outdid yourselves this time.

Later, I am going to dive in my 80's to see the other stuff.
                        How was I able to fill in the expletives? Its also kind of a pain to not see the BR of the monsters. Can't wait for Part 3.

Comment

Quest 2: An Audience with the King II - Fully upgrade Talent and Adv. Talent
                          Quest 3: An Audience with the King III - Tattoo Attributes meet Knighthood requirements
                          Dont get these 2 yet... Are the adv. talents the Legendary Talents and what are the req. for the tatoos exactly?

Comment

What about sylph meditation? Is it removed?

Comment

Originally posted by R220603854 View Post
                              How was I able to fill in the expletives? Its also kind of a pain to not see the BR of the monsters. Can't wait for Part 3.
                              Because if I had went for the "golden words", I would have a Cupcake Queen on my hands to deal with that would send me onto an insanity run to finding any Hostess truck and putting it out of commission with what I can grab. LOL.

Enough of that, though. Dove in with my 80A-crew. Farming was so compact (have to wait until the animals are more spread out and then you're wondering if one will go into that spot where you cannot move the screen onto to get) that it took longer if you don't have the Covenant (or the farm-all feature). The Archeological Feature has no clarification whatsoever (I mean, where do you find MAP in the world aside from the list of names that you could think you can find?) so you're stuck trying to make heads/tails out of the <expletive> thing. The BR boost is something that I had to spit out my drink when I saw it; now let's see if that will help me with anything else. The event collection links are broken (yeah, grabbing the rewards is one thing, but the button stays on and annoys you when you try to do it over and over again).

So here's the thing, R2. Get a REAL TEST environment. If you got one, then fire all those Ho-ho eating, Pepsi guzzling, <X-Rated> watching, lazy fat <expletive>-es and replace them with people who actually know how to test and record their information so a release can be fixed before it gets out to the general public. If you talk about putting players first, then put players first. Many things in the past were good suggestions (including mine) that could be looked into and tested; that probably would make the game thrive a bit more; and probably will get you more money than some gimmick you got going. People talk. Social Media is still a dangerous animal. Do the math.

FYI: Archers who still use the Armor Piercer skill as a group, you're going to be disappointed since it doesn't stack when multiple archers use it in one round. Tried that on my low level "test" team and had wasted tons of rage combined as it only give out the 100 Defense Reduction instead of the 400 one. Prior to this patch, all 4 archers would use this skill in one round and then it would be max stacked so the next round other skills can be used while it's still in effect. Be forewarned.
                              Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                              Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                              Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                              Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

minha acc nao loga dps dessa att pq ela e free nunca falei nd ta aparençendo q ta banida sacanagem em vou denuciar o jogo

Comment

Working...
                                X