This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
    To be honest - I partially disagree here: My reasoning is the holy seal. Before the release of holy seal - yes I would totally agree with your comment. Currently (and you know my build) there are level 50+, BR sub 24k knights smashing me. Because they can stun me and I have no response to that. This would not have happened before the advent of the holyseal.

My fix would be an insertion of code that removes the holy seal button from use when a level 50+, fights a level 49 or lower.
    Im level 59 and getting smashed by it. I wont level talents again until 60.
    S1 Temple of Ibalize
    Vixeness aka Vixi
    Mage and Lap Kitteh
    Guild: Havoc

Comment

• ramo_dyzdar

dizdarevicramiz

Comment

• I love using my seal. The 14+ stun works wonders... when it works. I still can't take the level 70's on my server, but I do avoid getting stunned by level 40's and 50's.

I think in the case of players with weak BR stunning players with much better gear/gems/skills, it's time to increase your talent level. For those who are level 70 and above, who have a bigger struggle with xp due to a lack of end game development, I can assume it sucks trying to get the xp to level the talents. Then again, your BR and defense should be high enough that you can take a stun every now and again.
        [S4 - Bretheran Abyss]
        IGN: Lyone
        Level: 74
        Class: Mage
        Guild: Apocolypse

Comment

• I do not understand why do you whole time write about BG categories like 30-39 / 40-49 / 50-59 ... It still has no sense! For example if you have lvl 3x (could be a nice one) and same level of troops and your enemy has level 4x and same level of troops what your level (as usually 8 levels difference) you have almost no chances to kill his troops (skilled by daru) - his horse gives him nice handicap and do not forget about next level of equip ...

Categories should be 30-34 / 35-39 / 40-44 / ... - exactly for possible (new) equip in game on some level!

Comment

• my brother buy Free Blitz and its dont works its coste mony to blize and you need stamina for it and its draw stamina so what its it man get frome it.
            Character - Taggen
            Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
            Class - Archer
            Battle Rating -2.4M BR
            Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
            Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

• awdasdasdawdasdas

Comment

• adkw seram det polcik men pol

Comment

• fix guide please

Comment

• Bueno me gustaria saber si soy el unico que habla en español en el WARTUNE !

Comment

• pls make a program that vouchers can be exchange for balens........100 v= 1 balen...pls pls pls....

Comment

• ohhhh......thats nice

Comment

• unfair to the low levels

Comment

• thats all great storma..but plss give us BETER prize in bless ,,ist really joke..lvl1 guardian ruen,2k daru?5k gold??noone is more lvl 10.also crypt key so rare like...blood type o neagative,,and 1final question,,TELl us about 65gear,,when you show to us,,and its true that cost some 4k BALENS or?thanks....good game but need improve for all not just baleners and CIP:..SALUT from MACEDONIA,,small country with bIG HEArt♥♥♥♥♥♥

Comment

• like it really matters that they are doing 10 level bgs the super casher will still bully everyone else,even if your lvl 59 that super casher lvl 50 in the legend set will still beat you like its nothing.lulz you guys are so silly
                              Arguing on the internet is like running Something... Even if you win, you're still Loved

Comment

• join here sake of ede bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

Comment

Working...
                                X