Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow! thats good enough... i can kill my opponents higher than me.. nice G M..

Comment

nice maintance,,,,im not borring again

Comment

Bwahahaha mages gonna kick asss

Comment

you have to make bg for level 40 to 49. is just unffair for us how lvl 40 guys can't win even 1 point on battleground.

Comment

wait till your crusader and get killed and lose 400 honor points then you kill someone and gain 35 honor points and people wonder why players afk in the bg.johnny supercasher is out there targeting every low lvl noncaher he can find and the normal player is trying to get 2 kills and run some carts while praying johnny supercasher and his supercasher buddys dont click him and knock his crusader title off him.so its alot safer to just go afk or leave and rejoin hoping to get placed in a bg without johnny supercasher and his super cash buddys bullying everyone
            Last edited by lance137; 01-09-2013, 10:05 AM.
            Arguing on the internet is like running Something... Even if you win, you're still Loved

Comment

Stun skill is a stupid idea as it only depends on which wallet warrior pays the most us f2p players are screwed thanks R2!

secondly how about doing things from which have been waiting since we began like farm plots "coming soon" homestead "coming soon" if you would actually pull you thumbs out this game could be soo much better. Raising your farm level is now pointless as there are no new seeds past maybe level 45? maybe 50? i can't remember but its the little things that make the game not just pouring in flashy casher things when numbers start to drop...
              Last edited by TheAngelito; 01-09-2013, 10:54 AM. Reason: Edit function is always available. Posts merged.

Comment

awesomee..
                IGN: Soekarno
                Class: Paladin
                Server: S.41 Wyrm's Gorge
                Guild: Epic

Comment

Originally posted by YoJiMbO.eXe View Post
                  Stun skill is a stupid idea as it only depends on which wallet warrior pays the most us f2p players are screwed thanks R2!
                  What are you talking about? Do you not have any idea how that works? Anybody, free or wallet that is a higher level than you is going to be able to beat you with the stun skill. WHy? Cause they gain more xp per day than you. If you don't still have level 2 scrolls from halloween (a non-cash event for the seeds) it is your own fault. And eventually talent points get so expensive youhave to level up to get one. You wanna rage? FINE but you look like an idiot crying about free and wallet on something that you can't really BUY. Vip is not expensive and you pay more for any other monthly subscription to a MMO, but aside from that you should still ahve lvl 2 scrolls, and you can get just as many sigs to trade in as them. The only thing you can't do is buy the balen seeds Which only give 2k more per seed. So in one hour they get a whoping 20k in a day 200k. IF you plant and harvest well. So in 20 days, they will have more from their farm to get... a third of a talent point.

Comment

Hmmm... i think you have no grasp of what im trying to put across, Im not crying if I was one of those guys i would have just quit the game i'm stating that they should think of other things to pour into the game that is obtainable for all players on an equal scale.... No need to get all twisted on someones post lol its merely a suggestion ok pumpkin xD.

Comment

One more thing... r2games isn't developer of wartune they only distribute it. If you have any complains write to 7th road in Shanghai.

ninja edit:
                      "supercashers" never lose honor VIP 9 protect you from this
                      Last edited by Masharab; 01-09-2013, 12:13 PM.

Comment

thank you Mashrab xD.

Comment

Hmmm... i think you have no grasp of what im trying to put across, Im not crying if I was one of those guys i would have just quit the game i'm stating that they should think of other things to pour into the game that is obtainable for all players on an equal scale.... No need to get all twisted on someones post lol its merely a suggestion ok pumpkin xD.
                          How are talents something unobtainable?

Comment

Originally posted by R24545245 View Post
                            I think thats a dumb Idea. I been Picked on for a long time. And Now im in a position to defend myself. I wanna have as much fun as they did too. And one day you shall too

get over it we need speration, and im someone who can bully others in bg if i chose too its not fair u didnt like it when it was done to u follow golden rule in life :treat others how u want to be treated

Comment

secondly how about doing things from which have been waiting since we began like farm plots "coming soon" homestead "coming soon" if you would actually pull you thumbs out this game could be soo much better. Raising your farm level is now pointless as there are no new seeds past maybe level 45? maybe 50? i can't remember but its the little things that make the game not just pouring in flashy casher things when numbers start to drop...

you should be thanking VIP and cashers if it werent for them the game WOULDN'T be f2p so quit ur whineing

Comment

As far as the Spirit Covenant, it's another advantage for the cash players, and for R2 & 7 Roads to make money(greedy buggers), & how does it work for the non-cashers? As far as Talents go, they should not be allowed to affect people below lvl 50. What they need to do is make things available for the non-cash players also, and balance the game up a little more, especially in the BG event.

Comment

Working...
                                X