• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TheGoddessMinerva
    replied
    Originally posted by aries45 View Post
    lvl 50 boss is hard to defeat
    aside from multi player dungeons where you are supposed to have a group for, all the lvl 50 bosses even in cc is super easy if you doing it right, if ur equipment is highly under lvled thats your fault because u dont upgrade gear enough, and if u dont upgrade ur troops enough its ur fault again. bosses should be easy up to 10 to 20 lvls above u depending on your class, knight 10+ archer 15+ mage 20+, unless your doing stuff wrong all bosses should be easy way beyond your lvl.

i have 1 of each class type, and campaigns are not HARD ENOUGH yet they need to be harder, and cc i can get to floors usually 20 to 25 past my lvl (in floor #) by lvl30 im on 50s, by lvl40 im at 60, by lvl50 im at 70 to 75, by lvl60 im have finished the cc. Bosses need to be harder or given something like nightmere mode. Cause aside from arena their is no challenge in the game if your doing stuff right

Leave a comment:

• TheGoddessMinerva
    replied
    Originally posted by Invid View Post
    Why the F, is there an honor limit you can gain in a day of only 3k, yet there is no limit on how much you can loose in a day? And fix that new stat hack going on, I love it when I get killed by a lev 45 archer doing 512k crits, got 1 shotted on my 61 mage and lost 400 honor, to find out that archer ended up farming the spawn point, lossing 10k honor cause you cant exit when your dead... Seriously you need to fix the exploits and bugs, before adding new content to create bigger issues, and start enforcing your damn TOS (Terms of Service)...
    thats actually possible for them to do that but for many to do it its not, but if they had lvl 9 pristine snipers edge astral, lvl 9 pristine force, lvl 9 pristine determination, they could do that if lucky, and also having 45 arena gear (at least 2 slots) slots per, cc (legend gear) gear (at least 2 slots) all with lvl 8 crit gem lvl 8 patk gem, and about 13 to 15 soul engravement, it would then be possible pretty much no matter what ur pdef. And being killed endlessly at spawn point is ur fault when u die in bg because in bg they cant go past fencing area which u respawn behind for that reason, and in gb some guilds waste hp potions doing it in which case they are the stupid ones who hit u wasting their hp potions too (even if they win the battle and lose less hp its still a stupid waste) and in that case you can laugh at them for being so impulsive and foolish.

Leave a comment:

• TheGoddessMinerva
    replied
    Originally posted by ♪Bhudz View Post
    GM please fixed BG 40 to 49 and 50 to 59 Bg .... some player afk bg coz highlever bully us
    thats not our fault we out lvl u

Leave a comment:

• aries45
    replied
    lvl 50 boss is hard to defeat

Leave a comment:

• Invid
    replied
    Why the F, is there an honor limit you can gain in a day of only 3k, yet there is no limit on how much you can loose in a day? And fix that new stat hack going on, I love it when I get killed by a lev 45 archer doing 512k crits, got 1 shotted on my 61 mage and lost 400 honor, to find out that archer ended up farming the spawn point, lossing 10k honor cause you cant exit when your dead... Seriously you need to fix the exploits and bugs, before adding new content to create bigger issues, and start enforcing your damn TOS (Terms of Service)...

Leave a comment:

• R27597419
    replied
    How long is downtime expected to be for this?

Leave a comment:

• the-eagle
    replied
    with every update the ppl that buy balens become stronger and stronger and the ppl that don't buy balens remain as its been almost no change and no chance to fight those who use balens

Leave a comment:

• vipul567
    replied
    give Warrior's Call Unlimited

Leave a comment:

• KALAKA7011
    replied
    and knock his crusader title off him.so its alot safer to just go afk or leave and rejoin hoping to get placed in a bg without johnny supercasher and his super cash buddys bullying everyone

Leave a comment:

• Tcilegnar
    replied
    Originally posted by lance137 View Post
    wait till your crusader and get killed and lose 400 honor points then you kill someone and gain 35 honor points and people wonder why players afk in the bg.johnny supercasher is out there targeting every low lvl noncaher he can find and the normal player is trying to get 2 kills and run some carts while praying johnny supercasher and his supercasher buddys dont click him and knock his crusader title off him.so its alot safer to just go afk or leave and rejoin hoping to get placed in a bg without johnny supercasher and his super cash buddys bullying everyone
    That's a very big issue in our server as well. Please work on this!
    Seperating every 10 levels in BG would be ideal. (If this causes a lack of participants, then a server merge might be an option, just like with GA, but better ;-)

Leave a comment:

• Tcilegnar
    replied
    I like the new update!

But GM, there's a mistake for mage talents:
    Focus says 50% rage decrease at the talents menu, but it is only 30%.
    Could you correct this? ;-)

Leave a comment:

• junioreme
    replied
    cool but kind of numb

Leave a comment:

• R24528267
    replied

Leave a comment:

• R24528267
    replied
    nasıl server değişioz

Leave a comment:

• jjoym
    replied
    Originally posted by jameskiller69 View Post
    ahahha.. yeas u need to have fun.. you need to experience on how much fun killing low level people
    You are evil, evil and a littlle cruel.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X