Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LVL 50+ should have their own BG. Their to much for lvl 40+ player and thse who are in the lower levels cannot gain their honor because the higher level preying them.

Comment

My Farm lv 60 but -1 why like that?? this game so many Error

Comment

please check out some errors and if I could give advice to Tallent exp please provide a separate, not combined with exp Lv players will become very slow to raise Lv. make this game a little easier for the people no chaser ... it would be fun to play. if it's too hard either it will be saturated to play.
        For your attention I thank you

Comment

Originally posted by R24849313 View Post
          please check out some errors and if I could give advice to Tallent exp please provide a separate, not combined with exp Lv players will become very slow to raise Lv. make this game a little easier for the people no chaser ... it would be fun to play. if it's too hard either it will be saturated to play.
          For your attention I thank you
          Players are lvling to fast as it is. Think about all the players ready to hit 65 or already over it. There is a MPD but no new armors etc. They had to do somthing to slow them down. Not that i tottaly agree with it though.
          DarkYuna - lvl 74 Archer - 82k BR - S42 Tarraton Lair

Comment

nice.. i need to chase my level(from 46 To 50) thats gonna be hard
            Wartune
            Server:[S2]Edena Village
            Name:Leila
            Level:53
            Class:Knight
            Guild:KingsOfWar
            Battle rating:24k

Dragon Pals
            Server : [1]Dragon Valley
            Name:LeilaCrystal
            Class:Archer
            Level:33
            Guild:??
            Might:4,8K

Lunaria Story
            Server: [13]Sea Temple Ruins
            Name:Leila
            Class:Warrior/Knight
            Level:41
            Might:9,3K

Feel free to add me(Except Wartune) if im online :3

Comment

ola ola ola ola

Comment

the game es slow

Comment

guys this isnt 1 month game if u are determined to play 1 day u gonna hit lv60 or 70, have all 10lv orange astrals all guild skills an all gear fully socketed, so when that day come cashers gonna have advantage in wings only
                  i talk as non casher an i like this game so gonna play till that day^^
                  server 88
                  knight - Kege
                  lv 49
                  enjoy the game))

Comment

an forgot to say check when server start an if u like game start new server form 1st day an doubt they can bully u so much

Comment

• can dis make me storng?

Comment

• como salir del juego me pueden ayudar

Comment

• Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]30356[/ATTACH]
                          Patch 1.45: Part III will include the following updates:
                          • Save time and gold with: The Spirit Covenant! - More Info
                          • If your guildmates were saying you had no talent, worry no longer with, The Talent System. - More Info

How about fixing Knights $20.00 plus fully enchanted epic equip. lvl 3 astral x3 and lvl 3 and 4 synthesized all gems thoughtfully picked and placed "according to game recommendations", and still the same thing!!!! Fix it or goodbye!!!!

Comment

• u might think its dumb because now u are picking on the low lvls, iwhts the fun in a lvl 60+ battleing a lvl 40 unless ur a coward and cant fight some1 ur own lvl
                            the BG need to be fixed...

Comment

• cant wait to try it out

Comment

• I see more and more crusaders afking the BG because loosing 2-300 honor hurts like heck and as the game progresses it only gets worse. Loosing 35-50 if killed makes a lot more sense, but then the developers do like to slow the game down and keep thinking how to get your hard earned cash.

Comment

Working...
                                X