Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Guide] Patch 1.45: Part III

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ketis View Post
    As far as the Spirit Covenant, it's another advantage for the cash players, and for R2 & 7 Roads to make money(greedy buggers), & how does it work for the non-cashers? As far as Talents go, they should not be allowed to affect people below lvl 50. What they need to do is make things available for the non-cash players also, and balance the game up a little more, especially in the BG event.
    BG is pretty unfair. Unfortunately you gain very little though BG imo. And the Spirit convent actaully looks pretty lackluster to me. The only one i kinda like is hte HP pack, the rest are just kinda... meh

Comment

LoL, there's a golden rule to life, if so please tell me, cause it's a dog eat dog world, wake up!!! Welcome to reality!!!!! So all in all you say "Treat others how you wanna be treated", I bet you were a bully in school, weren't you?

Comment

Waste of balens perhaps? Completely useless?

Comment

Yeah, that's gonna work....NOT, ever since servers merged, johnny super casher is everywhere! All he is saying is that something should be done about BG, lvl 40+ in w/ lvl 60-70's! They should do 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, etc. There is enough people that it should be easy to do, so why aren't they? That's what should be asked of both R2 & 7 Roads!

Comment

What advantage? It's save some gold and time. Great thing. Just essence of "fair item shop" which selling time savers and fancy clothes :P not 100% P2W. You can do something long way for free or pay and take a shortcut but it won't change "paying" and "not-paying" BR ballance.

Comment

Originally posted by Ketis View Post
              Yeah, that's gonna work....NOT, ever since servers merged, johnny super casher is everywhere! All he is saying is that something should be done about BG, lvl 40+ in w/ lvl 60-70's! They should do 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, etc. There is enough people that it should be easy to do, so why aren't they? That's what should be asked of both R2 & 7 Roads!
              In my server there are exactly 20 lvl 60+ players. So having a super split-up bg isnt exactly my idea of fun. WooHoo 8 people on a team, 10 if all show up. And guess what, lvl 59s will make the lvl 50s life unbearable, 49s will make lvl 40s life unbearable. BG is always going to suck, but make the most out of it.

We only have 1 super casher. I like my server a lot but here is the thing. Being on top.. BG is pretty boring too. It isn't like I am sitting behind my screen laughing my head off how i am dominating, but there is no fun in it either. And what do i get out of it? Honor, thats it. Cart-pushers at least get shards and stuff, but it take a LOT of honor to level up your class.

I also admit that I let people past me to get carts, and attack them on the way back from the crystal field.

Comment

Originally posted by Hildigam View Post
                In my server there are exactly 20 lvl 60+ players. So having a super split-up bg isnt exactly my idea of fun. WooHoo 8 people on a team, 10 if all show up. And guess what, lvl 59s will make the lvl 50s life unbearable, 49s will make lvl 40s life unbearable. BG is always going to suck, but make the most out of it.
                Chinese server battleground split is: 30-39, 35-44, 40-49, 45-54, 50-59, 55-64, 60-70, 65-74, 70-80 are all the different brackets. You will fall into two categories for the most part and the game will randomly decide which one to put you on the lower or the upper. We will eventually get that in a future update.

Comment

Originally posted by Daehawk View Post
                  Chinese server battleground split is: 30-39, 35-44, 40-49, 45-54, 50-59, 55-64, 60-70, 65-74, 70-80 are all the different brackets. You will fall into two categories for the most part and the game will randomly decide which one to put you on the lower or the upper. We will eventually get that in a future update.
                  They are also cross-server, which helps a lot. That is gong to be cool

Comment

Originally posted by Daehawk View Post
                    Pretty sure it was by 10 levels with no overlap.

Comment

yep need patch 1.5 to make it cross server

Comment

i have my own opinion on this patch. i am kinda hoping that they will implement a trading system very soon. to me it would be beneficial. the homestead i hear was meant to be some sort of AH, but that hasn't been implemented yet. also, the other unlcoking of a second set of troops have also not been applied. i am not sure when this will be but it would be nice to have angels and knights :P

but admittingly i do realize that this is a game where the company needs support from its players and by implementing premium currency, it helps those who can afford it a minor advantage. now there are those who pay a lot of money to become better, and i am glad they are around. they can be looked as people who truly wish to support the game and the company. and as such they are entitled to some respect and courtesy. admittingly, i am a tad jealous of them because they level faster or even because they have much better gear and can afford alchemy. but also without them we would not have a great game that is f2p.

I am hoping in the future though that R2games and 7 road will be kind enough to eventually think more about the free to play people as well. there are a lot fo good suggestions which i am sure the community will be more then happy to share. With that being said, i look forward to more events as well as more fun to come with wartune.

Comment

Originally posted by Zero504 View Post
                          i have my own opinion on this patch. i am kinda hoping that they will implement a trading system very soon. to me it would be beneficial. the homestead i hear was meant to be some sort of AH, but that hasn't been implemented yet. also, the other unlcoking of a second set of troops have also not been applied. i am not sure when this will be but it would be nice to have angels and knights :P

but admittingly i do realize that this is a game where the company needs support from its players and by implementing premium currency, it helps those who can afford it a minor advantage. now there are those who pay a lot of money to become better, and i am glad they are around. they can be looked as people who truly wish to support the game and the company. and as such they are entitled to some respect and courtesy. admittingly, i am a tad jealous of them because they level faster or even because they have much better gear and can afford alchemy. but also without them we would not have a great game that is f2p.

I am hoping in the future though that R2games and 7 road will be kind enough to eventually think more about the free to play people as well. there are a lot fo good suggestions which i am sure the community will be more then happy to share. With that being said, i look forward to more events as well as more fun to come with wartune.

hope that this wont happen

reason? if there would be a leakage of hacks example DUPES
                          it could ruin the server in no time.

add those players with multi accounts

Comment

on the German server, it is the Market where u can trade......and its like a AH....put in for gold, buy for balen

Comment

Originally posted by AngelFiona View Post
                              hope that this wont happen

reason? if there would be a leakage of hacks example DUPES
                              it could ruin the server in no time.

add those players with multi accounts
                              There is a AH coming in soon. R2 even confirmed it just not out yet and we dont know when SOON really is. I say this summer at the longest. They are trying to fix something with it but personally I think there holding off to milk the most money they can get. Since the AH is a way to make balens from virtually free.

Comment

i just turned lvl 55 will i lose the lvl or not if i use the exp to get talents?

Comment

Working...
                                X