Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Guide] Patch 1.45: Part III

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You cannot delevel yourself via talents, so no, you wont lose the level...you just cant use more xp than you have past last level

Comment

thanks man

Comment

Originally posted by R24545245 View Post
        I think thats a dumb Idea. I been Picked on for a long time. And Now im in a position to defend myself. I wanna have as much fun as they did too. And one day you shall too

Well for me having BG for a specific lvl group 20-29 30-39 40-49 and 50-59 is a way of being equal to all. after lvl 40 u cant even defend against those in their 50's

Comment

Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
          There is a AH coming in soon. R2 even confirmed it just not out yet and we dont know when SOON really is. I say this summer at the longest. They are trying to fix something with it but personally I think there holding off to milk the most money they can get. Since the AH is a way to make balens from virtually free.
          Lol theres the infamous gaming release date SOON that could mean 2 years from now. I am not saying it will be but I never get my hopes up it will be soon when any game devolper uses this.
          [S94]
          Knight (Tank)
          Misstress
          RECON1

Comment

Originally posted by cheesenacho97 View Post
            i just turned lvl 55 will i lose the lvl or not if i use the exp to get talents?
            answer = NO
            Server: [S3] Misty Towers
            Level 62: Mage

Comment

Originally posted by MIRRAGE View Post
              Well for me having BG for a specific lvl group 20-29 30-39 40-49 and 50-59 is a way of being equal to all. after lvl 40 u cant even defend against those in their 50's
              This maybe solve in update 1.50 , cross-server BG where all happen in bracket...
              Server: [S3] Misty Towers
              Level 62: Mage

Comment

Lvl 40 can beat lvl 54 players if you take the time to increase guild skills and astrals. Most do not spend the time since it is a faster you lvl the more gold and daru of the World Boss. That should be changed to equal to the players instead of high lvl players gaining 1kk gold off World Boss will newer players are stuck with less then 100k gold.

Comment

I'm loving the cross server Arena 3v3 battles
                  A man defines himself with actions not words.

Bruce Lee - Knowledge will give you power, Character will give you respect.

Having Good Karma is the Key

Comment

R2 i want to say this ONCE and for all .. you can encourage players to spend but DO NOT force them into a situation where if they don't spend huge amount of cash they would be totally handicapped. REMEMBER: you need free players to keep your servers active!

Comment

Originally posted by lance137 View Post
                      wait till your crusader and get killed and lose 400 honor points then you kill someone and gain 35 honor points and people wonder why players afk in the bg.johnny supercasher is out there targeting every low lvl noncaher he can find and the normal player is trying to get 2 kills and run some carts while praying johnny supercasher and his supercasher buddys dont click him and knock his crusader title off him.so its alot safer to just go afk or leave and rejoin hoping to get placed in a bg without johnny supercasher and his super cash buddys bullying everyone
                      LMFAO @ Johnny Suppercasher and his Supercasher buddies... that ♥♥♥♥ got me weak as ♥♥♥♥ ahahaha!
                      Last edited by MemoryLane; 01-11-2013, 03:18 AM. Reason: language
                      Tatman
                      Server [S4]... OWNS!!!!
                      Level 65 Knight
                      LP_WARGODS

Comment

something needs to be done about the match making that is the only problem i have encountered with this game there really is np level playing feild in battle ground or arena party they should do there best to match both lvl and battle rating specially when i was a lower lvl winning only 1 of 30 battles really makes ppl angry although it gets better as you progress im lvl 38 now and win about half lower lvl pllayers should be thought of here

Comment

All of that extra stuff sounds like great ideas but should already be included in what we pay for VIP. You money hungry btchs. :P

Comment

Help me,.,

Comment

Sooo ... the new patch favours cash players and those above lvl 50 ... nothing new there then :/

Comment

not seeing any point in posting this its not saying anything other than the obvious there will be talents.

Comment

Working...
                                X