Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No more AFK in BG anyway, u get kicked now after afk 2 min, no activity.

Comment

Originally posted by Pomyx View Post
      well done r2, u just completly ruined the game, ty.
      many ppl will quit soon.

another whiner

Comment

im seriously laughing about all the crying. Why do people complain about completely unrelated things in just about every ♥♥♥♥ patch. and for some reason there is always a load of asssholes dissatisfied about something. If you dont like a game than you can quit for all anyone cares. This talent system is a grand opportunity for non-cashers to get even with cashers. Exp is one of the things that cashers get as easily as most people. (VIP gives extra exp but that's it i think)
        Last edited by MemoryLane; 01-11-2013, 03:16 AM. Reason: language

Comment

Originally posted by fangydangymangy View Post
          im seriously laughing about all the crying. Why do people complain about completely unrelated things in just about every ♥♥♥♥ patch. and for some reason there is always a load of asssholes dissatisfied about something. If you dont like a game than you can quit for all anyone cares. This talent system is a grand opportunity for non-cashers to get even with cashers. Exp is one of the things that cashers get as easily as most people. (VIP gives extra exp but that's it i think)
          This is the internet. People cry about almost everything they will not usually cry about in real life.
          Last edited by MemoryLane; 01-11-2013, 03:17 AM. Reason: language in quote
          Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
          [No longer logging in]

Comment

And in what game do you NOT have to gain levels to get access to all the skills? Your whining sounds like you need to be playing THAT game. You have to Grow into things, and Honestly Talents are a late reward to those 60+ Out there, at least under 50 you have something to look forward to earning.

Comment

I have to say that I am disappointed with the conclusion of this patch.

First, the spirit covenant, I am not a casher, so this does not affect me, so I have no opinion. Making money is the name of the game for the admin, and I have no issue with it.

The talent system, other than being on the receiving end of it in arena, and now battle grounds. Am I against the talent system, even having been on the receiving end of it? NOT FOR A FREAKING MINUTE!

It looks like it will be a nice feature. My issue is that their is not a new BG bracket. We have players almost THIRTY levels higher just slaughtering other players. IN a BG the other night one player had 32 kills in one BG. That is more than one kill a minute. This area of the game really needs to be balanced. It is not unusual to see ten or more people per side AFKing the fight.

As for the two minute inactivity kick. This does not exist, I have AFKed both bg tonight with out it happening. And if it is implemented, I will just run out of spawn zone then run back into it every minute or so.

Finally, the admin seem to not be taking this astral cheating very seriously.

Note: Possible account termination when using illegal leveling or illegally obtained gold.

That is found on the top of every page in the forums. I guess, cheating and obtaining millions of gold coins is not enough to have the account terminated. Players who do pay, will be highly upset by this and will now be quietly leaving looking for a game that takes cheating seriously.
              Deschain Leader of the Dragon Dogs Guild. DD has its sixth anniversary as a gaming family in May.
              Suggestion #1. Actually enforce your rules so tickets regarding cheaters are not just round filed.
              #2. There are 5k Threads regarding bugs. Click to see 101 pages worth of stuff that needs fixing.
              #3. Read the suggestions forums where you will find 5k threads on ways to make it better. Click for 101 pages worth of free suggestions.

Comment

no its not a dumb idea.its redicules gettin to 40 or 45 and still cant do anythin cause ya got 50s constantly attacking you,knowing your lower level then them.cant accomplish anything that way.they should have it set for every 10 levels..30-39..40-49..50-59..etc.it would make it more fair and enjoyable.

Comment

Originally posted by R23575805 View Post
                  no its not a dumb idea.its redicules gettin to 40 or 45 and still cant do anythin cause ya got 50s constantly attacking you,knowing your lower level then them.cant accomplish anything that way.they should have it set for every 10 levels..30-39..40-49..50-59..etc.it would make it more fair and enjoyable.

Wrong!! should be by pvp sets!! 35-44, 45-54, 55++ that way everybody is using the same set at least.
                  Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

please separate VIP rankings from ordinary players.

Comment

major xp needed this one is no good for high players but lvl 50 get better benefit as more dungeons and campaings for them to regain xp those of us over level 65 only have a few left so xp harder we need more campaings

Comment

Opinnions:
                        1. Spirit - just another cash player option. No compensation to normal player for it. Well done developers. A new way to show players how much u love money instead of making the game have more fun.
                        2. Talents - a new fail development: every single secondary talent is so nice and so good. Is player choice what he wanna play. BUT why the ♥♥♥♥ did u put the Holy Seal in Talents ? With this stupid Holy Seal there is not anymore player choice bcoz he MUST do this stupid Holy Seal very high (10-15) before thinking of choices to secondary. I just had to do Holy Seal level 11 and now Arena duels and BG duels = stupid duels. 1st Strike: Holy Seal = 3 rounds stun = dead enemy who might hit me once with luck. Conclusion: u just failed the Talents with just one stupid skill in middle of them by making players have no other choice then pick it and make it higher and higher. NO CHOICE in play = dumb play.
                        3. BG not separated from 10 in 10 levels - how much time do u need to figure that not separating BG 10 by 10 is a fun destroyer ? U get no money out of it. U just lose players who rage eventually and quit bcoz they dont like to get beaten every single day by players with 20 levels upper. U think he spend more cash for this ? U are wrong, bcoz they dont. Also,a new 40 player now he have to suffer more then the current 60-70 players bcoz in the time when current 60-70 was 40 level there was not many players so high in level. So the current 60-70 suffered less then what the new 40 level player must suffer. And will be a continuous suffering for at least 1 month. Do u think a player can stand for so long ? If u think so, then u gonna lose ur precious wanted money.

PS: I am level 63 character and i have the balls to recognize what i said above(also being cash-er). I got 8 enemies max in BG if i get all in same BG. But i got brain to figure that a new 40 player wont last for long in BG's (also in game).
                        Last edited by MemoryLane; 01-11-2013, 03:16 AM. Reason: language

Comment

Originally posted by systems2 View Post
                          Opinnions:
                          1. Spirit - just another cash player option. No compensation to normal player for it. Well done developers. A new way to show players how much u love money instead of making the game have more fun.
                          2. Talents - a new fail development: every single secondary talent is so nice and so good. Is player choice what he wanna play. BUT why the ♥♥♥♥ did u put the Holy Seal in Talents ? With this stupid Holy Seal there is not anymore player choice bcoz he MUST do this stupid Holy Seal very high (10-15) before thinking of choices to secondary. I just had to do Holy Seal level 11 and now Arena duels and BG duels = stupid duels. 1st Strike: Holy Seal = 3 rounds stun = dead enemy who might hit me once with luck. Conclusion: u just failed the Talents with just one stupid skill in middle of them by making players have no other choice then pick it and make it higher and higher. NO CHOICE in play = dumb play.
                          3. BG not separated from 10 in 10 levels - how much time do u need to figure that not separating BG 10 by 10 is a fun destroyer ? U get no money out of it. U just lose players who rage eventually and quit bcoz they dont like to get beaten every single day by players with 20 levels upper. U think he spend more cash for this ? U are wrong, bcoz they dont. Also,a new 40 player now he have to suffer more then the current 60-70 players bcoz in the time when current 60-70 was 40 level there was not many players so high in level. So the current 60-70 suffered less then what the new 40 level player must suffer. And will be a continuous suffering for at least 1 month. Do u think a player can stand for so long ? If u think so, then u gonna lose ur precious wanted money.

PS: I am level 63 character and i have the balls to recognize what i said above(also being cash-er). I got 8 enemies max in BG if i get all in same BG. But i got brain to figure that a new 40 player wont last for long in BG's (also in game).
                          How many times must people tell you that R2Games have no right to implement new changes to the game.
                          Your points are valid but to blame it on R2Games is downright idiocy.

Take it up to 7Roads.
                          Last edited by MemoryLane; 01-11-2013, 03:16 AM. Reason: language in quote
                          Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                          [No longer logging in]

Comment

From everything that is written I can to tell one above. 95% of participants given a subject IDIOTS.

I am struck those as you speak R2 as about developers of this game. I be touched simply)))

R2 it doesn't create this game is engaged in localization of this game. If something doesn't suit you go write on http://************

In topic heading the clear letters GUIDE and you sit and you carry here everything as **** on a plate.

Be respectively so kind to write on a subject.

Comment

1. If u read 1st word, u will read: "Opinnions". Opinnions of a player.
                              2. My fault i blamed a wrong entity : R2.
                              3. U seem to be just flamers @CondorHero and @DarkLachdanan bcoz u didnt build a dialogue Reply, u just said something without the option to develop the Reply further. But don't worry, i know forums are full of such persons like u.

PS: S34 and S37 are up for play. Enjoy the game
                              Last edited by systems2; 01-11-2013, 03:23 AM.

Comment

my account is bacto lv 0

Comment

Working...
                                X