Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long is downtime expected to be for this?
    ~From the blinding light ahead of you emerges a dark figure sent to deliver your death!~

Comment

• Why the F, is there an honor limit you can gain in a day of only 3k, yet there is no limit on how much you can loose in a day? And fix that new stat hack going on, I love it when I get killed by a lev 45 archer doing 512k crits, got 1 shotted on my 61 mage and lost 400 honor, to find out that archer ended up farming the spawn point, lossing 10k honor cause you cant exit when your dead... Seriously you need to fix the exploits and bugs, before adding new content to create bigger issues, and start enforcing your damn TOS (Terms of Service)...

Comment

• lvl 50 boss is hard to defeat

Comment

• Originally posted by ♪Bhudz View Post
          GM please fixed BG 40 to 49 and 50 to 59 Bg .... some player afk bg coz highlever bully us
          thats not our fault we out lvl u

Comment

• Originally posted by Invid View Post
            Why the F, is there an honor limit you can gain in a day of only 3k, yet there is no limit on how much you can loose in a day? And fix that new stat hack going on, I love it when I get killed by a lev 45 archer doing 512k crits, got 1 shotted on my 61 mage and lost 400 honor, to find out that archer ended up farming the spawn point, lossing 10k honor cause you cant exit when your dead... Seriously you need to fix the exploits and bugs, before adding new content to create bigger issues, and start enforcing your damn TOS (Terms of Service)...
            thats actually possible for them to do that but for many to do it its not, but if they had lvl 9 pristine snipers edge astral, lvl 9 pristine force, lvl 9 pristine determination, they could do that if lucky, and also having 45 arena gear (at least 2 slots) slots per, cc (legend gear) gear (at least 2 slots) all with lvl 8 crit gem lvl 8 patk gem, and about 13 to 15 soul engravement, it would then be possible pretty much no matter what ur pdef. And being killed endlessly at spawn point is ur fault when u die in bg because in bg they cant go past fencing area which u respawn behind for that reason, and in gb some guilds waste hp potions doing it in which case they are the stupid ones who hit u wasting their hp potions too (even if they win the battle and lose less hp its still a stupid waste) and in that case you can laugh at them for being so impulsive and foolish.

Comment

• Originally posted by aries45 View Post
              lvl 50 boss is hard to defeat
              aside from multi player dungeons where you are supposed to have a group for, all the lvl 50 bosses even in cc is super easy if you doing it right, if ur equipment is highly under lvled thats your fault because u dont upgrade gear enough, and if u dont upgrade ur troops enough its ur fault again. bosses should be easy up to 10 to 20 lvls above u depending on your class, knight 10+ archer 15+ mage 20+, unless your doing stuff wrong all bosses should be easy way beyond your lvl.

i have 1 of each class type, and campaigns are not HARD ENOUGH yet they need to be harder, and cc i can get to floors usually 20 to 25 past my lvl (in floor #) by lvl30 im on 50s, by lvl40 im at 60, by lvl50 im at 70 to 75, by lvl60 im have finished the cc. Bosses need to be harder or given something like nightmere mode. Cause aside from arena their is no challenge in the game if your doing stuff right

Comment

• hello, I am a new player, I'm trying to get in, but having troubles. The window has been stuck at one percent.
                If someone could help me out with this problem, that'd be great.
                Last edited by -NoName92-; 01-19-2013, 06:26 PM.

Comment

• HOW TO INSTALL plese tell me

Comment

• Originally posted by thereal_toxic View Post
                    I think thats a dumb Idea. I been Picked on for a long time. And Now im in a position to defend myself. I wanna have as much fun as they did too. And one day you shall too
                    I agree: making things easy on lower levels and harder on higher levels isn't fair at all. High levels got there by dedication and balens... what I say is suck it up, balen up and be patient!!

Comment

• agree, when will they increase BG's? Who know, dont think they acre either.. they just wont money for balens..

Comment

• how about give guild battle or battle ground in 8:11 sever time we can not fight in 20:00 server time
                        make evreything rock

Comment

• how to install this please help

Comment

• Originally posted by thereal_toxic View Post
                            I think thats a dumb Idea. I been Picked on for a long time. And Now im in a position to defend myself. I wanna have as much fun as they did too. And one day you shall too
                            well think about this bg lvl 20-39 40-59 and 60+ that way bg would be nice for everyone. what sense is there in a lvl 70+ hitting a lvl 40 player "POW 1 hit" funny yes fair no it does cause most of bg to become inactive. To me I just want to have fun not be dominated in bg. its kinda like you can't hit anyone in wilds unless you within 10 level difference so a change to the bg is a necessary one. but if you want to get to 80 and show your power to a lvl 40 player your a joke!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by HRFlatline View Post
                              well think about this bg lvl 20-39 40-59 and 60+ that way bg would be nice for everyone. what sense is there in a lvl 70+ hitting a lvl 40 player "POW 1 hit" funny yes fair no it does cause most of bg to become inactive. To me I just want to have fun not be dominated in bg. its kinda like you can't hit anyone in wilds unless you within 10 level difference so a change to the bg is a necessary one. but if you want to get to 80 and show your power to a lvl 40 player your a joke!!!
                              we were all where you are now, grow stronger and hand it back to the ones that killed you. How fair would it be for the rest of us who had to die incessantly to get to where we are now if you guys get handed an easier BG?
                              S1 Temple of Ibalize
                              Vixeness aka Vixi
                              Mage and Lap Kitteh
                              Guild: Havoc

Comment

• Originally posted by Ati2de View Post
                                we were all where you are now, grow stronger and hand it back to the ones that killed you. How fair would it be for the rest of us who had to die incessantly to get to where we are now if you guys get handed an easier BG?
                                To be honest - I partially disagree here: My reasoning is the holy seal. Before the release of holy seal - yes I would totally agree with your comment. Currently (and you know my build) there are level 50+, BR sub 24k knights smashing me. Because they can stun me and I have no response to that. This would not have happened before the advent of the holyseal.

My fix would be an insertion of code that removes the holy seal button from use when a level 50+, fights a level 49 or lower.
                                Last edited by GingerTheHutt; 01-23-2013, 06:48 PM.
                                Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                                You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                                Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                                Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Working...
                                X