Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Guide] Patch 1.45: Part III

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• you is sexii !!!!!!!! my skype- lukasjedyne :** :* I love you my friends :* :-) I from Czech republic !

Comment

• guild battle

i love how the guild battle system now makes on the top 8 fight. this forces everyone who wants to fight into the top 8 and provides little to no chance at new guilds to be formed because all the members are already in these top 8. with 16 it allowed for more strong guilds to be made instead of 8 super guilds. aside that it ticks off anyone in guilds 9-16 that are no losing their ability. if you ask me they are trying to stop the chances for any smaller guild

Comment

• Originally posted by kyleb12534 View Post
        i love how the guild battle system now makes on the top 8 fight. this forces everyone who wants to fight into the top 8 and provides little to no chance at new guilds to be formed because all the members are already in these top 8. with 16 it allowed for more strong guilds to be made instead of 8 super guilds. aside that it ticks off anyone in guilds 9-16 that are no losing their ability. if you ask me they are trying to stop the chances for any smaller guild
        I disagree. You could make this same argument if the top 32 guilds were the norm for GB and the 'theoretical patch' limited GB's to the top 16. Guilds do not get stronger by the rewards from GB but by being present every day and maximizing quests and yields.

Comment

• Lol never seen a more daft comment... Two wrongs makes one right? So if you get bullied in school, you have the right to harrass your co-workers later on? Get a grip on reality dude, I think you've inhaled your own toxic fumes...
          ☣Toxic☣
          Lvl 70 archer on s197
          Guild: -Oblivion-

Comment

• Originally posted by thereal_toxic View Post
            I think thats a dumb Idea. I been Picked on for a long time. And Now im in a position to defend myself. I wanna have as much fun as they did too. And one day you shall too
            Lol never seen a more daft comment... Two wrongs makes one right? So if you get bullied in school, you have the right to harrass your co-workers later on? Get a grip on reality dude, I think you've inhaled your own toxic fumes...
            ☣Toxic☣
            Lvl 70 archer on s197
            Guild: -Oblivion-

Comment

Working...
            X