• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stormaggedon
    started a topic [Guide] Patch 1.45: Part III

[Guide] Patch 1.45: Part III

Patch 1.45: Part III will include the following updates:
    • Save time and gold with: The Spirit Covenant! - More Info
    • If your guildmates were saying you had no talent, worry no longer with, The Talent System. - More Info
    Attached Files

• R27698727
    replied
    Originally posted by thereal_toxic View Post
    I think thats a dumb Idea. I been Picked on for a long time. And Now im in a position to defend myself. I wanna have as much fun as they did too. And one day you shall too
    Lol never seen a more daft comment... Two wrongs makes one right? So if you get bullied in school, you have the right to harrass your co-workers later on? Get a grip on reality dude, I think you've inhaled your own toxic fumes...

Leave a comment:

• R27698727
    replied
    Lol never seen a more daft comment... Two wrongs makes one right? So if you get bullied in school, you have the right to harrass your co-workers later on? Get a grip on reality dude, I think you've inhaled your own toxic fumes...

Leave a comment:

• KnowingEyes7
    replied
    Originally posted by kyleb12534 View Post
    i love how the guild battle system now makes on the top 8 fight. this forces everyone who wants to fight into the top 8 and provides little to no chance at new guilds to be formed because all the members are already in these top 8. with 16 it allowed for more strong guilds to be made instead of 8 super guilds. aside that it ticks off anyone in guilds 9-16 that are no losing their ability. if you ask me they are trying to stop the chances for any smaller guild
    I disagree. You could make this same argument if the top 32 guilds were the norm for GB and the 'theoretical patch' limited GB's to the top 16. Guilds do not get stronger by the rewards from GB but by being present every day and maximizing quests and yields.

Leave a comment:

• kyleb12534
    replied
    guild battle

i love how the guild battle system now makes on the top 8 fight. this forces everyone who wants to fight into the top 8 and provides little to no chance at new guilds to be formed because all the members are already in these top 8. with 16 it allowed for more strong guilds to be made instead of 8 super guilds. aside that it ticks off anyone in guilds 9-16 that are no losing their ability. if you ask me they are trying to stop the chances for any smaller guild

Leave a comment:

• Lukasek1212
    replied
    you is sexii !!!!!!!! my skype- lukasjedyne :** :* I love you my friends :* :-) I from Czech republic !

Leave a comment:

• R28923319
    replied
    join here sake of ede bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

Leave a comment:

• lance137
    replied
    like it really matters that they are doing 10 level bgs the super casher will still bully everyone else,even if your lvl 59 that super casher lvl 50 in the legend set will still beat you like its nothing.lulz you guys are so silly

Leave a comment:

• lordMakedon
    replied
    thats all great storma..but plss give us BETER prize in bless ,,ist really joke..lvl1 guardian ruen,2k daru?5k gold??noone is more lvl 10.also crypt key so rare like...blood type o neagative,,and 1final question,,TELl us about 65gear,,when you show to us,,and its true that cost some 4k BALENS or?thanks....good game but need improve for all not just baleners and CIP:..SALUT from MACEDONIA,,small country with bIG HEArt♥♥♥♥♥♥

Leave a comment:

• R23745917
    replied
    unfair to the low levels

Leave a comment:

• R23112005
    replied
    ohhhh......thats nice

Leave a comment:

• R25848463
    replied
    pls make a program that vouchers can be exchange for balens........100 v= 1 balen...pls pls pls....

Leave a comment:

• lemans23
    replied
    Bueno me gustaria saber si soy el unico que habla en español en el WARTUNE !

Leave a comment:

• maram694
    replied
    fix guide please

Leave a comment:

• R23642899
    replied
    adkw seram det polcik men pol

Leave a comment:

Working...
X