Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

damn there are circuit quest to use crypt token , it's suck men !!!!

Comment

yes, i had 2 mission for using the crypt, and 90% mission to kill 20-30 monster from campaign.
      Last edited by Rosicica; 01-23-2014, 11:46 AM.

Comment

has anyone gotten the complete moon den 20 times circuit quest?

Comment

if u keep a quest for an hr then fresh ur browser so does the quest unless its a reward mark number xD

Comment

When its coming the patch man can upgrade them to the next sylph Pan for Meduza, Iris for Trione, Gaia for Herclus etc?
            Character - Taggen
            Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
            Class - Archer
            Battle Rating -2.4M BR
            Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
            Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

i am not doing circult quest a waste of time

Comment

Damn. I got "Fetch Lvl. 70 Epic Jewelry Shard (0/1)". I needed them for my jewel anyway, so I bought one. Clicked "Completed" and that jewelry shard disappeared. Would be nice if there was any warning about it, since quest description didn't imply it in any way. 200 wasted crypt tokens is a lot for me.

Comment

For New Sylphs Gaia is it intelligent or strength?

Comment

*** server will shuting down again ?

Comment

you can do them without stamina, but you can`t blitz, you have to do them by yourself

Comment

Originally posted by R224391966 View Post
                        I farmed essence and got 2 blues.. Don't need to pay to farm essence. Boring as hell but I got the results and the free mahra.
                        Sorry I don,t belevie you, i have over 50 seals and all white, never got blue

Comment

Originally posted by Falledevils View Post
                          its the paying players that enable you to continue playing for free!
                          pull your head out of your *** and red this [links to other platforms are not allowed, thanks] se how much money they make over 100 mil.
                          to rent a single pc(server) somewhere cost 130$ for 1 year wich you can host 2-3 maybe 4 servers of a game are so stupid to say that paying player enables you to play the game for free..... how stupid are you.
                          games should be fun thats why they are made to have fun relax socialize interact develop your imagination not just click click and bust your nerves if you can't see that then you are more stupid then the admissable limit you should be arrested )
                          Last edited by MemoryLane; 01-24-2014, 03:57 AM. Reason: removed link

Comment

the only thing I dont like about this update is the frequency of atol in the circuts.

I know its not supposed to be super quick, but getting 3 and 4 pet kill runs in a row is redic.

Comment

on daily devotion we need to get one imperal seal atleast once a day to help deal with circuit quest. need to get rid of all the circuit quest that make us spend crypt tokens, insigs.
                              gem hunt and the fishing need to be able to be played while in blitz. to much to do on this game now and its kinda over whelming/
                              need to finds ways to help us cut our time down.
                              We also need a faster way to get to atoll lvs then just walking ( a way that doesn't cost balens)
                              With circuit quest we should get one quest reset a day I think some are very time comsuming and not easy to finish.

Comment

Originally posted by R29699795 View Post
                                I am painfull bored till nausea from daily mp, spire, bounty, solo dungeons, catas and cloud city.
                                I call it waste time quests. You must spend lots time doing the same and the same thing everyday, and you can do what month, year or 10 year, never expire, every day you can do what again.
                                Seems we got new waste time quests-circuit quest
                                Gratz Wartune bored +5
                                couldn't agree more! In fact, almost half of my friends are slowly giving up on the game now... its just too time consuming, I mean one can't dedicate his/her whole life to a friggin game but sadly with the infinite mundane quests that never seem to change R2 is demanding just that... dammit! R2 I got a life! And oh yeah, I haven't spend a single dime on your game... apart from my time, which ultimately cost more than all the fat *** balen junkies are putting in

Comment

Working...
                                X