Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Guide] Patch 2.1: Part III

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Guide] Patch 2.1: Part III

Click image for larger version

Name:	banner21part3.png
Views:	1
Size:	528.2 KB
ID:	1744119

Wartune 2.1: Part III has officially arrived and will include the following updates:

Two New Sylphs - Learn to tame the powers of fire and electricity with these new sylphs! - More Info
    Circuit Quests - Earn even more rewards with these new weekly quests! - More Info

New Sylphs - Gaia and the Amazon Queen

Name:	Gaia.png
Size:	580.3 KB
ID:	1679967 Click image for larger version

Name:	Amazon-Queen.png
Size:	330.9 KB
ID:	1679968

Players may now enter L3 and L4 of Sylph Atoll to capture two brand new sylphs! Gaia embodies the terrifying power of electricity and isn't afraid to show her full strength in battle, while the ferocity of the Amazon Queen's fiery temper is a force to be reckoned with. Both sylphs have been updated with their respective skills and skill books.

Comment

Circuit Quests

Name:	Circuit.png
Size:	292.6 KB
ID:	1679969

Upon reaching level 35, players may now begin to complete Circuit Quests by speaking with Asima in Cloud City. Players may complete up to 200 quests per week for rewards! Some rewards will be given out when players complete certain numbers of quests, while those who are able to complete all 200 quests each week will receive a special pack. Circuit Quest reset every Monday at 5:00.

Comment

these new sylphs look fun and exciting ty for bringing them finally ))..much thanks to the mahras as well fro haveing a blue sylph)

Comment

where is the guide?
          Server: East Coast Server 300+
          Class: Mage
          Level: 70+
          Battle Rating: 90+k
          Honor: Lord Divine

Comment

***** sylphs..just bring already the dark sylph..and whats this ******** that all the "girls" sylph transform to "guys" and the other way around..*** ?!now that's cooll..my Appolo will be hermafordite..oh no..wait will be Athena or whatever...damn idiots,****** up the whatever logic was still left from this game...

Comment

Originally posted by badpacman View Post
              ***** sylphs..just bring already the dark sylph..and whats this ******** that all the "girls" sylph transform to "guys" and the other way around..*** ?!now that's cooll..my Appolo will be hermafordite..oh no..wait will be Athena or whatever...damn idiots,****** up the whatever logic was still left from this game...
              They just want the idea that the gods themselves do not belong to either gender (just that its more fixed since its male/female before god cast and changes gender after that =P) Besides why you even care whether the pet is a male or female? Games are not supposed to be logical. Unless the game was created with the objective of being logical in mind. If you want to enjoy the game, stop thinking logically =P
              IGN: Athena
              Guild: Warriors
              Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
              Class: Archer
              Difficulty Level: Noob
              BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

for what i found, some quest need stamina
                not sure it's worthy to do it
                RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

whew! its great

Comment

I am painfull bored till nausea from daily mp, spire, bounty, solo dungeons, catas and cloud city.
                    I call it waste time quests. You must spend lots time doing the same and the same thing everyday, and you can do what month, year or 10 year, never expire, every day you can do what again.
                    Seems we got new waste time quests-circuit quest
                    Gratz Wartune bored +5

Comment

Sylph Gaia/eve skills:

Passive:
                      Plasma Accumulator: Every time you attack, your damage will be increased by 5%, can stack up to 10 times (50%), lasts 2 turns.
                      Plasma Field: A small chance that your target will not get a “Critical” next turn.
                      Electronic Mine Field: When you take damage there is a 10% chance that your next attack will have 15% more Critical Chance.

Active:
                      Thunder Goddess’ Blessing: Consume 500 Awakening Points, Increase your Critical Chance and Critical Damage by 10% for 3 turns.
                      Delphic: Thunder Dome: Consume 500 Awakening Points, 470%+515 Magical Lightning Damage to 1~2 enemies.
                      Electric Shock: 185%+200 Magical Lightning Damage to a random enemy, the row of the selected enemy will receive 50% of that damage.
                      Thunder God’s Punishment: 225%+250 Magical Lightning to the enemy back row, has an 80% chance to cause a random target inability to use Skills (Effects Bosses but Doesn’t Effect Sylph Skills), lasts 2 turns.
                      Lightning Blast: 150%+100 Magical Lightning Damage to a random target, increase self’s Floating Damage by 20%, lasts 2 rounds.
                      Lightning Strike: 165%+120 Magical Lightning damage to front row enemies.

Comment

IM so exited for this. . part3 path.

Comment

When will Kabam servers have this update too? It looks amazing

Comment

Originally posted by R29699795 View Post
                            I am painfull bored till nausea from daily mp, spire, bounty, solo dungeons, catas and cloud city.
                            I call it waste time quests. You must spend lots time doing the same and the same thing everyday, and you can do what month, year or 10 year, never expire, every day you can do what again.
                            Seems we got new waste time quests-circuit quest
                            Gratz Wartune bored +5
                            I don't think what you were saying is right at this point, although it can be said a waste of time, YOU (as a player) can always choose to either do it or not, it's not their fault for adding something in the game because they are the game creator and you are just the 'player'

Comment

Originally posted by badpacman View Post
                              transfer to girl after that transfer to gay lol hahah

Comment

Working...
                              X